Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xhloe

75DA67A0-90D0-4BFB-AC45-B5A6A74C8913.png

hmmmm?? What on earth could be triggering these? What foreign object does she have in her body?!

Reactions: 11

Bernie85

Who actually wants to be with someone like her, she screams blue murder and acts the angel after somethings happened, she’s violent and abuses (blatantly got proof now) then blames others and pretends to be the victim. Remember when she had that scrap with that bird in the toilet and they yanked out all her hair? Said she was the victim she never done anything wrong, I don’t believe it for a second at all. Gaslighting and narcissistic - horrific combo
Omg I remember them videos she was deffo on something that night her voice was droning like someone who’s been on the ale and Coke all night. She’s dangerous that girl.

I’ve never heard of these people, this was mentioned on another thread. The dildo 🤣🤣 is he not embarrassed
Double ended though that they used on each other. These people have no shame haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lillyloo

VIP Member
has anyone got the stories? Missed them all! What’s been said about a double ended dildo 😂
Not got the stories but basically he went round her house to collect all his stuff and took the full sex toy collection so she can’t use it with anyone else (he held a double ender up to the screen 🤣). He then uploaded videos of her at his flat door going berserk screaming that he’d robbed her (sex toys) he also showed claw marks, bruises and a gash on his head where she had attacked him.

• Wow

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Howling that she says her usual type is "young, dumb and living off Mum" when her dad fully bankrolls her and her lifestyle, so she's exactly the same 🤣

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I like how dignified he has been recently. He seems to have done a lot of growing up since being back down south.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
if you’re gonna sit there wafting your vag at him in your barely there bikini, I’m not surprised he’s staring. He’s probably wondering where your common decency is.
I bet she was making rude comments about him, loud enough for him to here in that horrible, whiny, common voice of hers.

Attachments

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Her latest story

“I’m not one to moan but…”

Literally all you do is moan. Quite literally.

Dumb cow 😫🤣

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
She has some of the worst fake boobs I’ve ever seen they’re so big for her frame I imagine when she’s on nights out and wants to dance she has to hold them with her arms lol

Reactions: 9

loisgriff

Chatty Member
So happy she’s spouting this off to her followers.

Nah don’t you wear a mask hun. And I really hope you don’t get Covid. I got it last year and STILL have problems a year later.

She is an utter p**** and I’d tell her to her face.

The theory behind them is bollocks???? 🤣🤣🤣 didn’t realise she was a doctor.

That surgeon that put your ridiculous bolt ons in wore one during your surgery to stop spread of infection. But yeah, they’re bollocks.

Attachments

Reactions: 9

lolalo123

clinical studies have shown that wearing a mask reduces the transmission of covid particles so unless zara is doing some repeated double blind peer reviewed trials etc behind the scenes in Dubai (lmao) she needs to stop spreading bigoted misinformation to such a large platform although i’m sure she won’t of course 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8