Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Look at that sly smile at the end because she’s totally just played upto her own video. What a sly cunt.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Lillyloo

VIP Member
If she’s clawing at his arms like that and attacking him then I’m sorry but she deserves a backhander 👋
Who would’ve thought someone could be so mad over a double ended dildo 😂 is she a sex addict or something? Needs therapy.

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
I reckon Kurtis is glad to be rid of her and have a social media break . I think that speaks volumes about him . Whereas Zara is off porta potting in Dubai with endless selfies about how fabulous she is . The girls trash

loisgriff

Chatty Member
All she ever does is complain..
Everything is about her and how unfair life is for her.
She is honestly insufferable
Exactly. And yet, let’s be honest - a lot she brings on herself by being so immature. That video of her arguing with Kurtis was embarrassing for someone her age.

You know Zaralena hun, lots of people lots homes, jobs and family members in the last 2 years whilst you were swanning off abroad and having pool parties. Grow up.

May I ask (cautiously lol) who is bumholes? If you’ve come here from their thread, it sounds like a thread I need to be a part of 😂
Also Zaralena needs to get a grip and buy a new double ended dildo, it’s not that deep (or maybe it literally is, idk LOL)
Becky Holt and Bradley Weekes! Bradley gets a new girl every week, it's highly entertaining! Just look at his instagram and you'll see what I mean

• Heart

loisgriff

Chatty Member
At what point does she realise she has the most boring stories. Summary of what you get

1. Her. With her tongue out. Camera at the low angle
2. constantly filming herself rather than enjoying the night out
3. A menu of a restaurant no one cares about
4. A random outfit with that odd legged pose
5. Her dog (arguably the only interesting content)

• Haha

Cloff

VIP Member
I actually think she looks really beautiful without a wig - it’s a shame she doesn’t embrace it

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Around Preston area she’s know as just as basic AF pain in the ass kind of girl. Always asking people to come to her pool parties cause she has no real mates. This relationship was always known to be odd as they would fight about sex. Of all things?
prime example of faking everything for Instagram

• Haha

robunny.rs

Her newest TikTok claims she started losing her hair for some unknown reason in 2020. She claimed it was stress. (What stress considering she lives on her dads dime) and is documenting her ‘journey’. Not once does she mention the fact her hair loss started after getting her tit implants. Maybe remove them and see how things go, if her hair is so important to her

Alopecia is caused by stress and is autoimmune. Plenty of women have it. Boob job is not a cause. Its a recognised condition with no real cause except stress. She's a flawed character but she does deserve credit for being open about this awful condition. How would we feel if we had it snd in public eye?

Reactions: 7

Jenealey83

They probably sleep quite knowing they're making nobheads like you who could kill someone think about your speed. I can't even deal with these spoilt dickheads anymore.

gingrog

VIP Member
So happy she’s spouting this off to her followers.

Nah don’t you wear a mask hun. And I really hope you don’t get Covid. I got it last year and STILL have problems a year later.

She is an utter p**** and I’d tell her to her face.

The theory behind them is bollocks???? 🤣🤣🤣 didn’t realise she was a doctor.

That surgeon that put your ridiculous bolt ons in wore one during your surgery to stop spread of infection. But yeah, they’re bollocks.
She's been vaccined. Lol.

• Haha

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Zaralena has another pool party coming up- I don't understand her pool parties I thought a pool party is to enjoy the pool don't get this need to wear ott fancy dress that can't get wet- showing my age.

bettybutler

Chatty Member
May I ask (cautiously lol) who is bumholes? If you’ve come here from their thread, it sounds like a thread I need to be a part of 😂
Also Zaralena needs to get a grip and buy a new double ended dildo, it’s not that deep (or maybe it literally is, idk LOL)
Oooh yess it’s deffo worth the read ! I’m also from her thread and what a couple these pair are geezzzzz !!!!

Smol52

Chatty Member
She is an absolute self obsessed spoilt brat..... she pays for private appointments and then moans when they don’t provide a miracle....she has Botox, fillers and fake tits but THAT is not the issue..... she uses sun beds but THAT is not the issue.... she has recently posted she hates the fakeness of social media..... is she for fucking real, her lips are fake, her boobs are fake, she has filler, she uses sunbed, lives in her parents house... but she hates fake people 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
She’s a dickhead! Whinging the other day that she got a £200 invoice for a PRIVATE consultation which she knew in advance was private because she’s too special to wait for NHS wait lists.

Then a few days later she’s off getting a second opinion and splashing out another £200 with no issues at all.

She’s been told several times now that they don’t know why she has alopecia and sometimes it just happens.

Finally...for someone who is finding the situation so upsetting/stressful...she sure found a way to make money off of it quickly with those eyebrow transfers!

• Heart

handymandy

Chatty Member
Yeah go on love, burn your sage, unfortunately when the bad energy comes from yourself, it won’t do fuck all 🙄

• Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
View attachment 911202

All she fucking does is moan moan moan… you’re ordering fast food which is meant to be eaten pretty much straight away, clue is in the name. Maccies is barely hot at the best of time let alone when it’s traveled half way across Preston.

How about you eat your lean kitchen sweaty microwave meals instead as they are soooo amazing 💖
She’s just a natural whinging sket. Girl thinks the world owes her a favour