Kurtis Hartman & Zaralena Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain what he meant by “the number plate was Indian given along with everything else. Shuts up all your points doesn’t it”

I need the juice! 😂
It means whenever she’s bought him a gift she always takes it back whenever they have an argument 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s deleted hers as well 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t surprise me if their back in each other’s pants as we speak 😂 so toxic!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve never heard of these people, this was mentioned on another thread. The dildo 🤣🤣 is he not embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
has anyone got the stories? Missed them all! What’s been said about a double ended dildo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
has anyone got the stories? Missed them all! What’s been said about a double ended dildo 😂
Not got the stories but basically he went round her house to collect all his stuff and took the full sex toy collection so she can’t use it with anyone else (he held a double ender up to the screen 🤣). He then uploaded videos of her at his flat door going berserk screaming that he’d robbed her (sex toys) he also showed claw marks, bruises and a gash on his head where she had attacked him.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just jumped from another thread, bit petty on him though taking the sex toys… he obviously knew it would stir a reaction, if she’s so bad then why is he antagonising it… like just leave her to it with the double ended dildo let her go duck herself metaphorically and literally and she might calm down, I have no idea about these people though so can’t judge too much, but he doth protest too much 🤣🤣 anyone with the backstory let me know

Reactions: 4
The pair of them are insufferable. Why would he take a dildo back? What's he planning on doing with it?! Grow the duck up.

Reactions: 6
Who actually wants to be with someone like her, she screams blue murder and acts the angel after somethings happened, she’s violent and abuses (blatantly got proof now) then blames others and pretends to be the victim. Remember when she had that scrap with that bird in the toilet and they yanked out all her hair? Said she was the victim she never done anything wrong, I don’t believe it for a second at all. Gaslighting and narcissistic - horrific combo
Omg I remember them videos she was deffo on something that night her voice was droning like someone who’s been on the ale and Coke all night. She’s dangerous that girl.

I’ve never heard of these people, this was mentioned on another thread. The dildo 🤣🤣 is he not embarrassed
Double ended though that they used on each other. These people have no shame haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10