KSI & The Sidemen #4 Babies, fights and weddings, wonder when sidemen will be ending?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he had booked flights to see Gib fight but no longer could make it. He wasn’t allowed a refund but could exchange to go elsewhere, he kept saying “we” instead of “I” so I presume it was her and him.
So we can expect her to be living it up in San Fran or LA soon then by the sounds of it, wonder why he can’t make Gibs fight considering how close they are?

Reactions: 1
Faith answering questions on Instagram about her and Ethan 😂 View attachment 1565427View attachment 1565428
The doctor gave her 7 contraceptions in the space of a month?

Also, yes Faith we know you both didn’t care about lockdown rules

Not sure how 9 months and 8 months pregnant is almost two years either, it’s a year and a half. Her replies and always being so defensive just scream shady to me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought that too. My doctors made me stay or at least try methods for 1-3 months each…because it takes time for your body to adjust.

Also didn’t like the comment at people in 10 year relationships because it’s “all they know”…felt like a small dig at Freya and Josh.

Reactions: 21
also not to be pedantic but contraception also includes condoms so idk what she's waffling on about

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Also, yes Faith we know you both didn’t care about lockdown rules

Not sure how 9 months and 8 months pregnant is almost two years either, it’s a year and a half. Her replies and always being so defensive just scream shady to me
Their anniversary is in May I believe (I remember her posting about it) so how is that almost 2 years, 9 months is pretty soon to get pregnant with someone and she knows it

I thought that too. My doctors made me stay or at least try methods for 1-3 months each…because it takes time for your body to adjust.

Also didn’t like the comment at people in 10 year relationships because it’s “all they know”…felt like a small dig at Freya and Josh.
I felt that was a dig too, I do quite like Faith sometimes but she is so defensive about their relationship which makes me think she must been insecure if she feels the need to defend it so much

Reactions: 17
If I was Ethan I wouldn't want my s/o sharing our methods of contraception all over their instagram stories. I dunno, seems like a bit of an evasion of privacy but maybe thats just me.

Reactions: 21
If I was Ethan I wouldn't want my s/o sharing our methods of contraception all over their instagram stories. I dunno, seems like a bit of an evasion of privacy but maybe thats just me.
She literally could have just skipped that question, that’s the beauty of IG Q&A’s. If she was asked it in an interview/podcast I’d understand slightly more, but literally no one was forcing her talk about that… 💀

I get why she might feel defensive about things, as a lot of people will have opinions on their relationship and she’s only young plus pregnant, but she does herself no favours.

Reactions: 9
It’s the fact she then mentioned Ethan puts the condoms on himself and disposed of them 🤣. I know it’s common knowledge that celebrities do this not to get trapped but imagine sharing that detail for no reason on your insta post??

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Wouldn't surprise me if they got pregnant again couple months after the baby is born.

Reactions: 4

Here’s Ethan himself saying he does not wear condoms (at 21m 58s), so I find it hard to believe that he suddenly found the discipline to do so with her. In fact he was probably already seeing her when he did this video.

Reactions: 5

Here’s Ethan himself saying he does not wear condoms (at 21m 58s), so I find it hard to believe that he suddenly found the discipline to do so with her. In fact he was probably already seeing her when he did this video.
Even taking Faith out of the equation, when he was single he could have been catching anything… and then passing it around. 😶🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I understand accidents happen with contraceptions but it is suspicious how much she spoke about having a baby and then all of a sudden fell pregnant. Her excuse of using so many methods of contraception but none agreeing with her is hard to believe tbh

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else like the 20v1 videos? Honestly not for me, i've skipped the last 47382 that they have done. They aren't funny.

Reactions: 23
I think this was meant to come out next year they said when .they did it that it would be next year and then I think with recent events they decided to release it today instead

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.