Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephylily

VIP Member

haven’t even seen anyone say anything about her and Simon but even if they did could she not just ignore it instead of making faith and Ethan having a baby about her

Reactions: 47

Peachpot

Fair play 🤣🤣🤣 we should all collectively decide to stop mentioning her and say Harry’s single. Would love to see the kinda hints she drops if she thinks the carpet pics and jumpers aren’t working anymore lollll

can see it getting even more desperate
They made a hit Christmas jingle, and the word on tattle is Harry's single 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

user3628472891

Chatty Member
04D56C1A-2103-41AE-9240-0D55035EC2F9.jpeg
How were people to know that it was a joke? And why would she tweet it if she knew she was going to get hate for it? Seems to me like she saw the criticism and backtracked

• Haha
Reactions: 29

instashun

VIP Member
Faith answering questions on Instagram about her and Ethan 😂 View attachment 1565427View attachment 1565428
The doctor gave her 7 contraceptions in the space of a month?

Also, yes Faith we know you both didn’t care about lockdown rules

Not sure how 9 months and 8 months pregnant is almost two years either, it’s a year and a half. Her replies and always being so defensive just scream shady to me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

instashun

VIP Member
Hes alseep as well and dosnt know about it
Exactly if that was one of the boys filming a girl without consent everyone would be in uproar. Don’t like the guy but it’s such a creepy thing for her to do and says more about her than him. Also filming the other girl too

Reactions: 28

bubbles?99

VIP Member
surely she’s not going to put her ‘exclusive’ content behind a pay wall
I think she’s going to have the same thing as Charlotte Crosby, bloody weird making people pay to look at pictures of your child etc, makes me feel weird thinking about it

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

user3628472891

Chatty Member
92E1EADB-2734-4907-A004-D8E010280394.jpeg
This rubbed me up the wrong way tbh people found out about their relationships because Ethan followed her and was commenting flirty stuff on her pics before that “exposing” video came out and then they chose to make it super public very early on, they could’ve just done what Harry and Sasha do and pretend each other doesn’t exist. And if Kylie Jenner can keep her son private then I’m sure Ethan Behzinga from the sidemen can too if that’s what he really wanted, he hardly has paparazzi following him Essex 😂No hate for them sharing Olive she’s adorable and I love that faith is sharing olive but that excuse is just so bad, what she said in the slide previous was enough

• Haha
Reactions: 26

sophie1106

Honest apart from the plethora of posts pretending she didn’t know who the sidemen were and that she makes her own money you mean
Bruh, you completely took what this person said out of context and ran with it 😂. They clearly state that they are talking about her posts about being a new mum…

Reactions: 25

user3628472891

Chatty Member
Maybe it's just me but I don't see a problem with that .if she can afford it then good for her .I don't see why people should stop showing what they buy if they can afford it just because others can't .that's just my opinion though .I personally couldn't care less .I can't afford one but if I could I'd get it so if people can afford it then let them at the end of the day it's there money to do as they see fit but like I said said that's just how I personally think
It’s more the fact that she constantly says how “broke” she is and then makes content showing off luxuries that a normal person can’t afford. And it’s not her money, it’s Harry’s so it just seems out of touch to say you’re skint and then show the complete opposite of being skint (imo). I don’t care about people who show off their wealth it’s just annoying when they contradict themselves by saying how skint they are

Reactions: 25

user3628472891

Chatty Member
6835AC6F-A950-49D8-B006-3975ADDF8DAE.jpeg
Claims she’s struggling from the cost of living crisis on her Tiktok and that she has £60 in her account then goes skiing in the French alps 😭 this girl is something else

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Ashshakur93

Can anyone else understand my strong hatred for Callux?!? I find him such an annoying try hard. Just his face annoys me. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Robot2350

Chatty Member
Does anyone else like the 20v1 videos? Honestly not for me, i've skipped the last 47382 that they have done. They aren't funny.

Reactions: 23