KSI & The Sidemen #4 Babies, fights and weddings, wonder when sidemen will be ending?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any predictions for Ethan and Faith's baby name?
I think they might go cutesy. Winnie, Elsie, Polly, Rosie, Ella, Tilly, Tess, Charlie, Lola, Mila, Sienna, Minnie. If i was the baby I’d much rather have Faith‘s surname than Ethan’s but I think they’ll give Ethan’s

Reactions: 10
I liked the video today. The set was levels above anything they've ever done and I was very impressed by it.

Reactions: 1
Josh sounds so sweet about Faith in that clip. As much as Faith is an A* knob, I knew Josh was my fav for a reason :love: :love:

Reactions: 18
I can imagine them going the Kardashian route by naming her something unique like Stormi/Reign
She said in her podcast ep with Grace that they plan on a tradition name. She doesn't like unique names because she doesnt want her child to get bullied which is actually very sweet imo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Harry was just tagged in this video of him with Sasha on Insta 💀but remember she’s single! Also why does she always dress as if she’s popping into big Tesco at midnight
She strikes me as such a “pick me”. But I can’t physically watch her TikTok’s to tell cause her voice is so annoying

Reactions: 10
She looks like a hobo
Swear she doesn’t have any of her own clothes and just wears Harry’s whole wardrobe

She strikes me as such a “pick me”. But I can’t physically watch her TikTok’s to tell cause her voice is so annoying
She is, and her Tiktok replies are also so defensive and passive aggressive if anyone dares to disagree with her. She really doesn’t seem like much fun at all

Sorry but Josh is a MAN like he doesn’t childish things but out of all of them he’s like a proper man the rest are children in adults bodies. Well at least in videos

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but Josh is a MAN like he doesn’t childish things but out of all of them he’s like a proper man the rest are children in adults bodies. Well at least in videos
Josh is definitely the most mature. Don't fancy him at all, he's a bit beige in that regards. My heart still belongs to Vik/Simon and sort of Harry/JJ. But Josh is the one you want as a friend, get advice from, have the most respect for.

Josh is definitely the most mature. Don't fancy him at all, he's a bit beige in that regards. My heart still belongs to Vik/Simon and sort of Harry/JJ. But Josh is the one you want as a friend, get advice from, have the most respect for.
Oh I have the biggest crush on Josh 🫣

Reactions: 6
Seriously Sasha 😭 she says sat in an air conditioned flat wearing big fleeces in hot weather. Definition of tone deaf
Is being broke her personality trait. She’s clearly wanting these creeps to send her money so playing up to it. Sure Harry loves that

Reactions: 17
Seriously Sasha 😭 she says sat in an air conditioned flat wearing big fleeces in hot weather. Definition of tone deaf
Wasn’t Harry saying on sidecast last week that he had to book their tickets to somewhere else and was considering San Fran or LA 🤣

Wasn’t Harry saying on sidecast last week that he had to book their tickets to somewhere else and was considering San Fran or LA 🤣
As in taking her away on holiday? I don’t have side+ so I’m not too sure, we will soon see where he chose by her Instagram posts

As in taking her away on holiday? I don’t have side+ so I’m not too sure, we will soon see where he chose by her Instagram posts
He said he had booked flights to see Gib fight but no longer could make it. He wasn’t allowed a refund but could exchange to go elsewhere, he kept saying “we” instead of “I” so I presume it was her and him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.