KSI & The Sidemen #4 Babies, fights and weddings, wonder when sidemen will be ending?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like faith is very superficial w her looks n body. She often referred to how skinny she was n other stuff. I think sheā€™s pretty but my god she looks like she belongs in the grinch film

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i think she's definitely struggling with body image issues while being pregnant. it really isn't easy when you used to be small. i do notice she keeps calling herself a whale šŸ„“

Reactions: 15
This isnā€™t general gossip, more predictions. But what do you think the next big event will be? Like someone engaged, pregnant and who?? I personally think Josh and Freya will get engaged next.

Reactions: 2
This isnā€™t general gossip, more predictions. But what do you think the next big event will be? Like someone engaged, pregnant and who?? I personally think Josh and Freya will get engaged next.
I canā€™t see josh and Freya getting engaged for a while yet

Reactions: 9
i think the next big thing will be simon and talia's wedding - didn't they say they're planning it for 2023? i don't see vikk rushing to set a date, and i don't think josh & freya are too pressed to be engaged. one thing i like about them is that they appear secure in their relationship and do things at their own pace.

Reactions: 16
Really cool to see Deji is involved in the charity match, always liked him. Although I really wonder would they have invited him if he lost his fight.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but Sasha comes across as so out of touch from reality talking about her morning and evening coffee routines whilst using expensive coffee machines whilst thereā€™s a cost of living crisis going on šŸ˜­ girl lives life on easy mode since being with Harry

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe it's just me but I don't see a problem with that .if she can afford it then good for her .I don't see why people should stop showing what they buy if they can afford it just because others can't .that's just my opinion though .I personally couldn't care less .I can't afford one but if I could I'd get it so if people can afford it then let them at the end of the day it's there money to do as they see fit but like I said said that's just how I personally think

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's just me but I don't see a problem with that .if she can afford it then good for her .I don't see why people should stop showing what they buy if they can afford it just because others can't .that's just my opinion though .I personally couldn't care less .I can't afford one but if I could I'd get it so if people can afford it then let them at the end of the day it's there money to do as they see fit but like I said said that's just how I personally think
Itā€™s more the fact that she constantly says how ā€œbrokeā€ she is and then makes content showing off luxuries that a normal person canā€™t afford. And itā€™s not her money, itā€™s Harryā€™s so it just seems out of touch to say youā€™re skint and then show the complete opposite of being skint (imo). I donā€™t care about people who show off their wealth itā€™s just annoying when they contradict themselves by saying how skint they are

Reactions: 25
Canā€™t say I blame him here, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard her even mention football before šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine anything with a crowd would be super stressful, sounds like the boxing was stress too.

They sound quite fond of her in that clip which is nice. Sounds like it was hellishly busy for them so really not nice for her to be stuck

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.