KSI & The Sidemen #3 Ethan’s gonna have a daughter, hopefully no1 gives her the clapped banter slaughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only 30 mins into the sidemen Sunday…I’m glad Ethan is finally on a good team but I have a feeling he’s gonna annoy me 😂 I adore Vik though

Reactions: 1
I’m only 30 mins into the sidemen Sunday…I’m glad Ethan is finally on a good team but I have a feeling he’s gonna annoy me 😂 I adore Vik though
Vik is bae. Like, I love Simon. And I have this guilty pleasure thing about Harry. But Vik. ♥♥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I judged Tobi way too fast, he's actually so jokes and somewhat wholesome when he's not being an enabler for his misogynistic mates

Reactions: 8
Kinda feel sorry for the bad team they are getting followed everywhere and can’t do anything

Reactions: 6
Ah a new thread. I actually enjoyed Sundays video a lot. I’ve seen a lot on Harry’s gf recently, what’s her tiktok? I’ve honestly tried searching for her but can’t find it

Reactions: 1
Ah a new thread. I actually enjoyed Sundays video a lot. I’ve seen a lot on Harry’s gf recently, what’s her tiktok? I’ve honestly tried searching for her but can’t find it
Sashappleton, looks like the account that made videos exposing them has been taken down 😳

If you made the videos and you’re in this thread post them again - give her the attention she so seeks 😂

Reactions: 2
I honestly can't stand her -- her tiktoks always come up on my for you page. It's so strange to me that she seems to basically do nothing but sit on her couch all day filming tiktoks but somehow gets chosen for sponsored posts and other opportunities. Like, being invited to an Amazon Prime premiere?

Reactions: 12
I honestly can't stand her -- her tiktoks always come up on my for you page. It's so strange to me that she seems to basically do nothing but sit on her couch all day filming tiktoks but somehow gets chosen for sponsored posts and other opportunities. Like, being invited to an Amazon Prime premiere?
Her “content” is so bland, just rinses her Paris experience and makes boring videos that appeal to old men. Probably gets those opportunities through Harry tbh

Sashappleton, looks like the account that made videos exposing them has been taken down 😳

If you made the videos and you’re in this thread post them again - give her the attention she so seeks 😂
I found it so funny that everyone calls her a Tory and in the latest sidecast Josh slags off Harry for being “so Tory now” 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’ve finally finished the sidemen Sunday and it’s the first one in a long time I’ve watched through…massive credit to josh for organising all of that, bad team seemed to have so much fun

Reactions: 9
I might have to try and give it another go cause i couldn’t get through it the first time. Tobi’s and josh have always been my favourites from the start of the sidemen.

Reactions: 2
I just saw a clip of Faith saying she’s sleeping upstairs and Ethan’s sleeping downstairs because “the dog won’t let him in the bed”… 😭

If they can’t handle a dog and just let her do what she wants then how are they going to handle a child?

You can’t post TikTok’s on here anymore I think, it’s this account that’s posted it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her saying he sleeps in another room because of this dog and just all the other tit that TikTok account has on her from that interview realllllly makes me think they won't last. Something like half or slightly over half of all couples today who have a kid together, especially who aren't married, split up within in the first year due to the stress and lack of intimacy. He's already getting that and the kid is still four months out.

Reactions: 12
Her saying he sleeps in another room because of this dog and just all the other tit that TikTok account has on her from that interview realllllly makes me think they won't last. Something like half or slightly over half of all couples today who have a kid together, especially who aren't married, split up within in the first year due to the stress and lack of intimacy. He's already getting that and the kid is still four months out.
She’s basically picked the dog over him, like if that was my partner I’d feel awful and remove the dog from the room! Not just let him sleep somewhere else, he’s bought the house and can’t even sleep in his own bed? 🤨

She won’t be laughing if the dog ‘nips’ their child will she?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.