Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always remember years ago,my hub would say ‘I haven’t seen those shoes before’ Oh I said had them ages forgot about them🤣Me a liar..🤭👀
When I buy more stuff I'll wear it a few weeks later so when the OH says there nice are they new. I say no, I've had them for a while - a few weeks is a while for me 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You left me behind....gits, all of you 😭😭. Have been trying to find you all for an hour 😭😭 I'm looking 'downcast' 🥴

Cat & boot/shoe pics.....bring 'em on. My OH foolishly believes I only have 13 pairs of Irregular Choice shoes. I'll not bother to correct him or indeed inform him of the many many other brands I own 🙄

I have a lovely pair of green sparkly shoes with a cat chasing a ball of wool 🐾🐈🥰
Aww, Pink... 🥺😄

We are all together again now 😀😀😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You left me behind....gits, all of you 😭😭. Have been trying to find you all for an hour 😭😭 I'm looking 'downcast' 🥴

Cat & boot/shoe pics.....bring 'em on. My OH foolishly believes I only have 13 pairs of Irregular Choice shoes. I'll not bother to correct him or indeed inform him of the many many other brands I own 🙄

I have a lovely pair of green sparkly shoes with a cat chasing a ball of wool 🐾🐈🥰
Ahh, sorry my pinkie friend ❤😘 we need to see them shoes 😻👠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Actually, this thread is like fate..... :oops:

It's Sunday and @265 is here and talking about dinner.....

We've got Jersey, we've got laceys, we've got cats, we've got boots.......

I've missed all that so much :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That looks so good, gravy defo has to be thick. :giggle:

Was going to have a nice roast here, but everyone has dashed off so it will be next weekend now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am now switching between.

smeg and H
Tattle chit chat
Tattle Katie price.
Tattle cats
And now tattle Krusties .

I won’t have time for anything else soon. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.