Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. I feel it's no drama to answer our Dolly when she's so worried about Dave, bless her, he's all she's got for company apart from us, yet some folk can't scroll past. πŸ˜”

We can also wish each other happy birthday, I notice the happy birthday thread isnt used at all and the only posts on there are ones moved from the Skanky thread πŸ€” all very strange but hey ho πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜
Thankyou you Facey..Yes I was worried sick,as I find it hard walking to vet as he is heavy,although he is no way near fat he is heavy boy.I think he is alright now though,as mentioned I left him eating biccies late last night,that biscuit bowl was nearly empty thins morning,Im sure just off day where he just wasn’t hungry,I know he tends to eat more at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cats ... Dogs ... Hamsters ... Horses, washing machines, tumble dryers .... ANYTHING OFF TOPIC .... bring em on!! ..... Personally as a grown arsed adult, if I dont like something, I scroll on past ... its what ` grown arsed adults ` do!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: ..... Finally in honour of our dear ❀ Crumble ❀ .... Let's make this a bleeping excellent thread πŸ™β€β€
Well as I've said, I'm glad we are all animal lovers, unlike the Skanky cow who doesn't give a tit. Anyhow, yes, this is for Crumble ❀ and Master bollockchops of course 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This really was a great idea😊 we were getting so many moderator warnings lately. Some people obviously have issues with our friendship group sooooo....sod them😁
They'll miss us with pictures of your pussys and my sexy boots🀣
Well done all, let's get the party started πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰
Awww Ems loads of boot pics..πŸ‘πŸ‘ I worked out other day I have 10 pairs of boots.😳🀭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This really was a great idea😊 we were getting so many moderator warnings lately. Some people obviously have issues with our friendship group sooooo....sod them😁
They'll miss us with pictures of your pussys and my sexy boots🀣
Well done all, let's get the party started πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yay, you're back! Will you show us your meat and two veg today?πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

I'm cooking beef later😁
I'm coming round, love beef, don't forget the yorkies and I like my gravy thick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thankyou you Facey..Yes I was worried sick,as I find it hard walking to vet as he is heavy,although he is no way near fat he is heavy boy.I think he is alright now though,as mentioned I left him eating biccies late last night,that biscuit bowl was nearly empty thins morning,Im sure just off day where he just wasn’t hungry,I know he tends to eat more at night.
I know, bless you ❀ I'm so glad he's better.

Afternoon, the Captain has arrived...
Well hello! 🀣😘 Now are you back, or just a casual visitor? 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Awww Ems loads of boot pics..πŸ‘πŸ‘ I worked out other day I have 10 pairs of boots.😳🀭
I'm ashamed to say I don't know how many I have😳 If my husband pops out later I'll do a count and post a few. If I start taking pics he'll think I'm losing it and putting them on ebay or something πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Yay, our own thread to chat. Hello my lovely friend the Captain @265 - missed ya!!! I myself have not been active so much recently; was away for 2 weeks and then back to complete madness catching up with work- sometimes still online at 7.30pm and weekends. I'm knackered!! But, I'm up straight now so hopefully able to chat more. Jersey Boy is doing a fish pie today and I can't wait; in the meantime it's sit back, relax and tattle- with a glass of vino of course!! Cheers all. 🍷:love:πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm ashamed to say I don't know how many I have😳 If my husband pops out later I'll do a count and post a few. If I start taking pics he'll think I'm losing it and putting them on ebay or something πŸ˜‚
Mrs Ems, you are funny! Do you actually wear them all? I have one or two pairs of boots at a time, I replace them when they wear out. 🀣🀣

• Haha
Yay, our own thread to chat. Hello my lovely friend the Captain @265 - missed ya!!! I myself have not been active so much recently; was away for 2 weeks and then back to complete madness catching up with work- sometimes still online at 7.30pm and weekends. I'm knackered!! But, I'm up straight now so hopefully able to chat more. Jersey Boy is doing a fish pie today and I can't wait; in the meantime it's sit back, relax and tattle- with a glass of vino of course!! Cheers all. 🍷:love:πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ
Missed you too Miss red Lacy knickers. β™₯ β™₯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I always remember years ago,my hub would say β€˜I haven’t seen those shoes before’ Oh I said had them ages forgot about them🀣Me a liar..πŸ€­πŸ‘€

• Haha
Mrs Ems, you are funny! Do you actually wear them all? I have one or two pairs of boots at a time, I replace them when they wear out. 🀣🀣
I switch them around a bit because some of them are a little bit 'different' and don't go with many clothes! So I can wear about 4 different pairs in a week...same as summer shoes and my thing for summer wedges, another one of my pleasures😊

I always remember years ago,my hub would say β€˜I haven’t seen those shoes before’ Oh I said had them ages forgot about them🀣Me a liar..πŸ€­πŸ‘€
Yes 'me a liar' tooπŸ˜‚
Online shopping has turned me into a right little buggerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You left me behind....gits, all of you 😭😭. Have been trying to find you all for an hour 😭😭 I'm looking 'downcast' πŸ₯΄

Cat & boot/shoe pics.....bring 'em on. My OH foolishly believes I only have 13 pairs of Irregular Choice shoes. I'll not bother to correct him or indeed inform him of the many many other brands I own πŸ™„

I have a lovely pair of green sparkly shoes with a cat chasing a ball of wool 🐾🐈πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.