Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Captain. Lovely pic. As we're now onto birds, here's a pigeon I fed, watered and photographed on my patio after it got exhausted on along flight home,
That poor little guy is a race bird. That Man (my allegéd "father") kept racing pigeons so I know all about them which comes in handy every so often during summer when some poor little soul flops down in my garden with exhaustion on route back to UK from Avranches; I have had three or four now over the years who stay for maybe a few days, they feed and rest then head off again trying to find their way Home;

A couple of years ago we had a terrible summer storm that dislodged a Dove nest in a cherry tree in the garden which deposited a little spiky squab onto the grass which my dogs found then took me to, I picked Freddie up, took him indoors and raised him until he was feathered and ready to go on his way, yet much as I wanted to keep him I knew he deserved a chance at a life so we let him go to join the other doves. The most recent was a Woodie I found in the field in late autumn 2020 in a storm - he couldn't fly at all, he was drenched and far too young to have been fledged anyway so he came indoors for a few days whilst he recovered from his ordeal then he went out into one of the rabbit hutches until he was ready and the weather inproved. Seeing as the weather was so diabolical I actually had Pidge until last May when he finally flew away :) I think he is still around though because theres one big fat Woodie who is not scared of me at all who sits on the telegraph wires outside watching whats going on - I like to think thats my Pidge :)

TBH we take all sorts in; We had a tiny hedgehog too that a fox had dropped on the way back to the forest; We raised him by hand but sadly he never emerged from hibernation as is sometimes the case; We were so upset naturally. Nevertheless I now have a rather splendid Hedgehog Compound that OH built in case we get another one needing help :)
Well I've waffled on enough - catch up later! a bientot :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all

loving all the bird photos! Had a gorgeous blackbird in my garden today think he’d been to Tesco. They are such a vibrant, cheery bird, the type you could have a coffee and chat with

I saw tiny bit of Midsomer Murders yesterday and that brilliant line, ‘they had a high standing in the porcine community” was mentioned, makes me laugh every time

Also was surfing this morn and this bloke was in a relationship with a car, I kid you not!

Have a good day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning all

loving all the bird photos! Had a gorgeous blackbird in my garden today think he’d been to Tesco. They are such a vibrant, cheery bird, the type you could have a coffee and chat with

I saw tiny bit of Midsomer Murders yesterday and that brilliant line, ‘they had a high standing in the porcine community” was mentioned, makes me laugh every time

Also was surfing this morn and this bloke was in a relationship with a car, I kid you not!

Have a good day
Love Blackbirds,they are brave birds bless ‘em.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Afternoon folks...its bloody baltic outside...I'm getting too old for this work lark!.
Hope you are all well

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone's well today. Nice & bright here today but it's been cold too. Some div left my skylight open on Friday so it's been letting all the heat out all weekend, been bloody frozen all day 🤣🤣 ah well, first world problems I guess. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone's well today. Nice & bright here today but it's been cold too. Some div left my skylight open on Friday so it's been letting all the heat out all weekend, been bloody frozen all day 🤣🤣 ah well, first world problems I guess. Xx
Hope you're hot now ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All good thanks...cant wait for the weekend lol xx
I know, and chuffin hell it's only Monday 🤣🤣 bollocks innit? 🤣 If I win the lottery this week I'll share it with you and all the rest of my friends on here, then none of us will have to go to work ❤❤ oh, apart from them twonks who think I'm unemployable because I'm a tattooed chav! Pmsl! 🤣❤😘 Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
I know, and chuffin hell it's only Monday 🤣🤣 bollocks innit? 🤣 If I win the lottery this week I'll share it with you and all the rest of my friends on here, then none of us will have to go to work ❤❤ oh, apart from them twonks who think I'm unemployable because I'm a tattooed chav! Pmsl! 🤣❤😘 Xx
I'll hold you to that lol...us tattooed bleeders are useless lol 😆 ❤❤

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.