Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a great time today πŸ˜‚

I had 8 things to do, 7 down already (I'd have been happy even getting 1 or 2 sorted out).

Tomorrow will be a whole other story, I'll be on the sofa, trying to stay awake 😡😴 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've had a great time today πŸ˜‚

I had 8 things to do, 7 down already (I'd have been happy even getting 1 or 2 sorted out).

Tomorrow will be a whole other story, I'll be on the sofa, trying to stay awake 😡😴 ;)
Well done you❀ I'll have whatever you're having then, I've done...not alotπŸ˜‚

I'm with Allan, its been a slow day. I've been to the bottom of the garden to get some bay leaves for my lasagne I'm making tonight. Now I can't get a song out of my headπŸ€” down at the bottom of the garden, amongst the birds and the trees....podington peas! A cartoon from the 80's or 90's I remember just aboutπŸ˜‚ I'm going to have to ask alexa for some banging tunes...this is all wrong🀣

Right, I'm going to be organised and get cookingπŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes,the old sayin is tight as a fishes arse and that’s water tight.πŸ˜†
I hadn't heard of that but I like it, will definitely use that one🀣
I'm cooking your favourite lasagna today dolly❀ I'd better get my skates on!

• Heart
Well done you❀ I'll have whatever you're having then, I've done...not alotπŸ˜‚

I'm with Allan, its been a slow day. I've been to the bottom of the garden to get some bay leaves for my lasagne I'm making tonight. Now I can't get a song out of my headπŸ€” down at the bottom of the garden, amongst the birds and the trees....podington peas! A cartoon from the 80's or 90's I remember just aboutπŸ˜‚ I'm going to have to ask alexa for some banging tunes...this is all wrong🀣

Right, I'm going to be organised and get cookingπŸ˜‰
Oh Ems,I loved poddin fresh peas!id scoff em though..god,I’ve bought bags of them so I can just scoff.Mum used to go mad at me,her peas was beautiful though ! Fresh peas lovely bit of an art cooking them I think.

Oh god yes my fave,I love a riccota as well.

Mums fave saying..Goes back to war days me thinks.No eastender liked tight bastards be it women or men..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was wondering why you all went quiet. I forgot to press the 'watch' button at the top :ROFLMAO:πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes, that does happen in old age...as long as it's serviceable, chin up😁
Well that's my ruddy phone wet again, servicing poor old Stormy's leaky helmet indeed, as long as it doesn't leak at an inopportune moment then job's a goodun 🀣🀣😘

Evening you lovely buggers, what a grey wet old miserable tit show of a day here, luckily been too manic snowed under busy to notice πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well that's my ruddy phone wet again, servicing poor old Stormy's leaky helmet indeed, as long as it doesn't leak at an inopportune moment then job's a goodun 🀣🀣😘

Evening you lovely buggers, what a grey wet old miserable tit show of a day here, luckily been too manic snowed under busy to notice πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜
It leaks on command lol πŸ˜†

• Haha
C9FEDD99-CA98-4B92-807F-DC3EC914CE39.jpeg

Made chocolate tiffin. Wish I could share it with you all as I can’t stop eating it! It’s actually the most delicious thing I’ve ever tasted!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.