Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
You have had a few of us agree with you so far
It was never a fucking HP thread,it was Skanky and Wanky bastards..Now we are getting all peoples history of their kids..That’s why I said start a thread about him..I know she is a so called muvver to him and others but it wasn’t about them..Just her and him.

Reactions: 9

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
i am pissed off with Skanky thread,they keep talking about Harvey,iJust said,the thread was created ages ago just skank and wanky involved,I said we didn’t talk about Harvey or kids,I said if you want to talk about the start a thread..I’m just waiting……..👀I will get shit thrown at me I’m sure..🥴

so peed off with the thread,it was never like that when all us guys were on there,I can see if it goes on it will be shut down😠Bastards..sorry so angry.

Oh! I’m waiting for the 💩to hit me which it will,I’m not being nasty just telling the truth..I do not want to hear about Harvey and kids all the time,it’s skanky and wanky..Hope I’m not being horrid.🤭
I'm with you Dolly, the thread isn't how it used to be and there was never arguments before, it's like we have all been booted out of the Club and another town has taken over 😆

Anyway, we have our Krusties Klub here, no-one can take this away from US! - We'll get Allan and his Stormy mates to sort 'em out!

Screenshot_20220307-130133_eBay.jpg

I totally agree
Hope you and Baby are okay, Biffa 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

MrsEms

VIP Member
I have the clippety-clop of hooves today when the farrier comes and my donkey buggers-off to avoid him! I dread farrier days but fortunately OH is here so in combo with our neighbour, the farrier and us we ought to succeed - if I can keep him inside his shed that is :)

BTW theres some wally on the Jodie Marsh thread slating her and saying how fantastic skanky is.......................................... off you go then :)
Morning and a big Well done Rita for putting that strange person straight on the Jodie marsh thread...I read their comments and was🥴 🤯 🤣, these type of people keep the skank relevant and we need to bring them down😁

**opens windows** **wafts hands**

Wow that zoflora is really hanging in there ;)

We need them there beer pumps back on this evening and a whole lot of everyone dressed in their finest like @not on my watch :)

@MrsEms will I'm sure, pop on some very special boots, 👢

@Rita Chevrolet will have her nice bag 👜

@Gullri is marking the Abba sound-a-like contest tonight 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

@Stapleyourtongue 😜:p will be our official taste tester of the evening, free drinks for you all evening

@265 will turn up on one of his mean machine delights 🏍 (all shiny and polished - we all love a shiny helmet on this thread 😂 )

@Harrigan is marked in for some gorgeous food delights and if we have a lock in, a couple of gorgeous blankets to keep us warm :love:

@sleepdeprivedandobsessed You can rest up behind the bar :sleep:

@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy Got you a lovely treat 🦈 😻 for your tea

@Dollylovesshoes will be wearing lou-bous 👠 and watching the door, to keep unwanteds out, she's very firm and a darn good swing arm for that P*sspot ;)😂

For all the other lovely posters on here and there are so many wonderful folk - see you all in here tonight (wearing as much perfume & aftershave as you can, we have to shift that darn zoflora whiff) ;):oops:😂

Happy Friday Folks xxx

Morning, I am replying to you invitation to the party this evening. I would be delighted to attend. I'm shining my boobs ready....😘

And boots🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Facehugger

VIP Member
It's so quiet over on the darkside with the muppets on their holibags. I might have to get a life. Any suggestions for a hobby? :D
Oh nowthen, a hobby ya say? Tuning your ear for clippety clippety hoofs? Nah, done that. Ermmmm, sniffing out a 💩 that smells a bit worse than usual? Nah, done that. Have a daily ride on the big one? Nah, fuck that!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤗❤😘

• Haha

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

Morning all it’s v early for me as I went to bed late but annoyingly I can’t seem to sleep more than 5 hours 😴
I only skim read all (all meaning this one and KP) the threads at the moment as the kids keep me busy but I’m still here and eating 3 pieces of chocolate tiffin a day. 🐷😊

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
God this is a flashback. Nothing good on telly, turned over to Forces TV and they’re showing an 80s comedy called Watching. Anyone remember it? The lead actor has a very prominent nose.

• Heart
@Harrigan gorgeous quilt :giggle:

Cats are defo losing their winter coats at the moment, you can get this paste stuff (forgot the name now) but it's in a kind of toothpaste mini tube and you put a little bit (like a small pea size) on their front paws and when they lick it off, it helps to *cough* pass the floof out the back door, :poop::oops: so it cuts down on the old furballs ;) and excess hair everywhere.

• Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
You silly Yung son, what are you like! Hope you're keeping well young Jakey 👽🤗❤😘
I am Facey ❤ can’t believe I didn’t check to see where you all were! I’m just catching up on everything I’ve missed. Hope you’re all well ❤

• Heart

VIP Member
I'm ok thanks Mrs C ❤ xx yep, same here, I'm just supporting his wife who is also my very much loved friend, she's only 44 bless her. Exactly that, supporting without being invasive, it's all you can do, but it'll be much appreciated I'm sure, take care of you too though 🤗😘

Oh dear......please note my post on the ick thread the other day about men in dressing gowns and choose wisely my friend 🤣🤣🤣 best you get some new slippers too while you're at it 🤣 got to impress the nurses 😏😘
Arthur_Dent_Livid.jpg

HEHEHE!!

• Haha
Some of the reason I've taken a bit of time away for the moment, is a few comments on there :(

The level of personal venom and judgmental views can be overwhelming at times. People and their families who deal with ASD, Autism, Asperger's on a daily basis suffer sufficient bias and spite from others in the outside world.

To hear those views being repeated about a person who simply cannot help being who they are on here, is truly painful.

I think that thread picks and chooses on an almost minute by minute, what and who can be discussed and equally by which posters.

@Dollylovesshoes sending you love xxx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Love Hedgehogs and Squirrels - when I was little my dad used to wake us up when we had a hedgehog in the garden!
I dont get many here as I have a mental serial killing cat. When my dog (staffy) was a pup I heard her barking outside - went out and there was a hedgehog surrounded by toys in a big circle - the dog was trying to get it to play with her!
The cat would have mutilated it!
Im having a really hard time of life at the moment, I lost my mom (traumatically) in 2019 after 2 years of her in intensive care, also lost my job and started premature menopause, now my dad is in a care home in a pretty bad way and fear he hasnt long left.
Hence why I get a bit upset at the way Skanky treats AFP - even though AFP is a knob - skanky should cherish her mom - she has been her biggest support in her life.
Sorry to whinge just struggling at the moment - life is cruel at times isnt it.
Anyway love to you all - keep up the sillies - I love it when the KP thread is hilarious - it can be so funny on there, but at the moment theres too much aggy.
Bless you Biffa ❤ am so sorry life has been an absolute bitch to you recently, don't apologise. If things get too shit over there, we are always here for some silliness & support, love to you too xx

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Happy St David’s Day. I do love daffodils such a jolly, cheerful flower that can brighten up even the dullest day. I’m not a pancake fan but I do love Welsh cakes and used to eat them at the weekend with a nice cuppa. I also make a nice Bara Brith although it takes a while to rise and prove.

I wrote a letter to my friend today. I felt very old fashioned as I assume not many letters are written in our age of internet connection. What’s the song, communication let me down? Well, all you need is a pencil or pen and paper, none of this electronic lark.

Take care everybody

• Heart