Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Last one before I go 'just eat' :

Mary had a little lamb,
She ate if for her dinner.
Didn't wash her mitts, she got the shits,
And now she's 10 stone thinner.

Back laters you lovely people ❀❀😘

I love that one!
Goodnight my lovely, enjoy your dinner...wash your hands🀣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Facehugger

VIP Member
Light saber out and ready lol...Next week sometime lol....you have to guess what day
You make sure your batteries are fully charged...it'll be a long night ❀❀❀
Ahaha, that means Friday or Saturday then 😏😏 if you're a very lucky Stormy I might put my nurses uniform on for you, but only if you're good all week. ❀❀❀

48337.jpg

a nice new shiny helmet πŸ€”πŸ€­πŸ˜¬πŸ€£πŸ€£
I could offer some birthday favours I suppose, you know the sort 🀭🀭 but I think it'd all go a bit Pete Tong wouldn't it.............🀣🀣🀣

Alien-1979.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Morning all, well it's actually sunny and dry here today...I know bloody shocking in Wales, normally it's pissing downπŸ˜‚ Still bloody cold though but I'll be cooking up some bacon and egg butties shortly.

So here's my question?
Brown sauce
Or
Tomato sauce

You decide😘
Total food heathen that I am...... bar b q ;):giggle: or nekkid (no sauce at all) x

• Haha
Just like my old Labrador, didn't care what he had as long as he was fed 🀣 ferret for you on Tuesday it is then 🀣😘

Lovely pic Connie 😘 I'm waiting for my hedgies to wake up & come visiting again at the minute, the Robin will be stealing the mealworms off the grass then no doubt.
Oh lucky you…..we’ve never had little πŸ¦” πŸ¦” in our garden (that I’m aware of) …. I’d love that x

• Heart
  • Haha
Thank you, lovely! I got it as a tribute to my mini dictator. But everytime I look at it, all it see is that bloody bug and it makes me think of here. lol
I don't know if you are religious, but ladybirds are named after Mary (our lady, Jesus' Mum) being as she had a red cloak and the most common ladybird is a 7 dot one and there are 7 deadly sins and a few other 7 things to do with Mary and the bible :giggle:

They are considered extremely good luck and much loved in many cultures - wonderful thing to have x

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I haven't got dressed today. I can't be bothered. I'm thinking of making a Cillit Bang cocktail. @MrsEms don't read it as Clit bang again x
Awwww Mrs C me too.fuck it I say,it’s so fucking cold here as well.Bollocks.

Awwwwww I’m abit obsessed with watching nothing to Declare,also the Irish one Stop,search..awww those sniffer dogs are gorgeous,their tails always wagging..fantastic at sniffing buggers out..

I always though cats would be ideal as β€˜sniffer cats’ can you imagine it?🀣They would fucking get in the bag for a kip.🀣Just made me giggle.

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Bunked up and chilled ❀❀
I'm coming over for a foot wash xx

Good for you my friend, and there you will be staying too πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

What's everyone having/had for dinner today? I've had chocolate biscuits, no ferret, I'll have my tea later tonight.
No ferret well I'm disappointed my dear. I've got leftover spagbol with cheese. I've been watching Jam and Jerusalem today. I love Kate Rusby's music in that series

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh no, not bothered. Weird I am anyway.

I used to always put clothes out after washing but as it’s been so cold recently they never got dry so juggling around on radiators until I got a cheap air dryer.

lol you get your clothes dry as the same time you’re giving weather tips to the RAF! Very clever!
I do it deliberately Harri, I do like to see a low flying plane or several 🀣🀣😘 just kidding lovely, your post made me laugh is all. You're not weird either. Xx

Hello everyone.. the other thread is not even worth an input now...what happened πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Anyway I will back off but come in when everything feels more friendly 😌 ☺. I might get my Vippy one day in the next 5 years... πŸ€£πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜
Hey Mandy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜ I can't be arsed with it all right now. Perhaps one day it'll get back to how it was, who knows. Us lot will still be here yapping whatever, you know where we are xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Will nod off in an hour or so...you're up late too❀❀
I know, I'm just getting settled, been chatting to my friend about her arrangements for Friday, bless her, just making sure she's kept chirpy, as needs must. Now you keep away from boxes tomorrow & don't get caught with your feet up either 🀣❀😘 xx

• Heart
I've had a great time today πŸ˜‚

I had 8 things to do, 7 down already (I'd have been happy even getting 1 or 2 sorted out).

Tomorrow will be a whole other story, I'll be on the sofa, trying to stay awake 😡😴 ;)

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I know! Apparently anyone with a tat or beard is a chav sheep?!? Not that I’d ever manage to grow a beard so perhaps I’m just half a chav sheep πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜˜
Yeah, well the cheeky sod won't see my beard, I've plaited it and tucked it in my voluminous chavtastic knickers! 🀣🀣

Afternoon everyone πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ Happy peaceful Sunday afternoon my friends xx No washing up needed for me today, I'm not planning on muckying any pots 🀣

• Haha