Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I haven't read a book for years. Best I've done is a few years worth of cbeebies magazines...I did do the tasks (with my children😉) also online reading...the next Michael Kors season shoe drop😁

Give me time, I've only just come back...with my rather large ample rack🤣

Not a thread title suggestion but I'm thinking titties😘
I always remember a little song many years ago,don’t know the whole song..Isn’t it a pity she only has one titty to feed the baby on.🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

not on my watch

VIP Member
I know, I'm just getting settled, been chatting to my friend about her arrangements for Friday, bless her, just making sure she's kept chirpy, as needs must. Now you keep away from boxes tomorrow & don't get caught with your feet up either 🤣❤😘 xx
You are lovely friend to her..Good on ya...I'll be taking it easy tomorrow, just sitting on me own bored shit less lol ❤❤

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Evening folks 🤣👽🤗❤😘 well now, it whiffs a bit of bloody Zoflora in here, what on earths going on? 🤣😷

Hope you're ok folks, don't you worry, NOTHING is off topic here so I shall be keeping everybody's end up as usual, them as don't like it know what to do 🤣🤣🤣🤣😘😘😘

Here's a little Thursday night toooon for you all, no work for me till Monday now 👍👍

Oh yes you damn well are allowed, you can get right back in here thank you very much (especially with that suit on) otherwise I'll set my pussy on you and it's a bit matted & moulting at the minute 🤣😻❤😘
You better bring that over here so I can un-matt it ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Bonjour Ma belle Rita! Bonjours mes amies! Comment ca va?

Yes I didn’t do O level French I was useless!

I heard Dolly Parton on the radio this morning, she sounded funny, like she was getting used to new teeth. Didn’t realise she was 79! Doesn’t time fly?

I would love to speak French but the verbs look very difficult and the male and female bit gets me, when’s the last time you saw a chair with a vagina?

Ok have a good day

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Disaster!!!

I've run out of Branston pickle...

I don't know what to say...that's a fecking disaster🤦🏻‍♀️

Have you got any gherkins, pickled onions?

If all else fails me and hugger have got a good rack...

Of condiments 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I might watch Sorry with Ronnie Corbett can’t beat a domineering mum with a grown up son!

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
My 2 boys grew up on rock music..they had no choice lol...now they both love it and we go to gigs together

Work has put us all on 3 days in office and 2 at home...love it lol ❤❤
That's what kids are for innit ❤😘 to be trained in our tastes so they can take us when we can't be bothered to do the driving. Method in the madness! Oh that's good, I'm not surprised you love it 🤣 unfortunately my role isn't something I can do from home in my undercrackers on the bottom half & work wear on the top half, otherwise I flippin well would do. Roll on April Fools Day for me, I get nearly 3 weeks off then ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

I have a good friend that has tried for years to drag me along to those things and bloody church! She knows and loves me well enough now to piss off...I'm not reading books or singing morning has broken on a Friday afternoon🤣
No offense to anyone with my comments. My friend loves my honesty. I am always there for her and she is me, through everything! We are very different but have one big thing in common... family values. Simple as. We are very strong in our beliefs that our children's education starts from home❤
Sounds like you’ve got a really lovely friend there xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Sounds good to me...especially the manual handling lmao ❤❤❤
Haha, yes, we always used to laugh about that one, I worked for a large government agency years ago on their training & we'd always throw a few jokes in for the ladies to laugh at 'bend your knees and grip it securely with both hands' it was funny at times. 🤣🤣❤😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
A few years ago we had a really brave one who would take food from our hand. We used to put the tub of mealworms in the kitchen and she‘d fly in and hop down into the tub…..so cute xx
It's lovely if you get a resident Robin, funny little buggers, I do like to hear them sing. I've got one too, it always sits on the same bit of fence, I'm sure it knows it winds the dog up so he barks at it 🤣

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I tell you watching craft these days is so complicated don’t know if I’m coming or going. The other day a bloke froze whilst demonstrating sewing then a completely different channel appeared for 5 mins, then back to old channel.

In the old days we only had 4 TV channels and I vividly remember this black and white telly with knobs you had to push in and out and an aerial you were forever moving to get a better signal.

Aw, happy days