Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Morning Connie ❀😘 well according to old Hawkeye up there, us tattooed folk are of the same 'chav ilk' as Skanky & Wanky, so there's definitely a tit or two about somewhere 🀣🀣🀣😘
I know! Apparently anyone with a tat or beard is a chav sheep?!? Not that I’d ever manage to grow a beard so perhaps I’m just half a chav sheep πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MrsEms

VIP Member
It tastes the same as Branston without the lumps, I love a nice cheese and brown sauce sandwich 😊

There's no hope for him Ems, honestly, were doing the double act here, norks everywhere & all he's fussed about is his ruddy pickle πŸ₯’ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ€­
I had to change my reaction to a laughing emoji...I am laughing out loud now🀣 Norks and pickles🀣🀣🀣

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Never thought I’d see a boob job worse than Furlough Spices but she has managed to top it!
It is horrific! My tatas aren't quite where I want them to be but hey...I'd rather them keeping my knees warm🀣 kp's are so high and one is definitely a good 2 sizes bigger...the pump at her local garage must've run out of air😬

Hello all πŸ₯°

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I'm ok thanks Mrs C ❀ xx yep, same here, I'm just supporting his wife who is also my very much loved friend, she's only 44 bless her. Exactly that, supporting without being invasive, it's all you can do, but it'll be much appreciated I'm sure, take care of you too though πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
Yes,Facey know how you feel,my friend for many years as I have posted died just after Christmas..Her husband is going through hell,she was the organiser,done all the bills etc,he never had to worry,no he knows fuck all about anything..He is coming back to UK,has sold his house after only two days on market,she collected some beautiful stuff,fuck kno se what will happen to that,also their pets he has to leave,which breaks my fucking heart.😒😒

• Heart
  • Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member
I've got plenty of tats!...I regret a few tbh lol πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰β€
As I'm sure do many BUT I bet each one has a story behind it, good or bad & you can remember why you had each one done at the time ❀ my tattoo man is a very good friend, he's done all my son's & mine, they're not what you can go into a shop & pick from a book either as that wasn't the way he worked. Sadly he's had to retire through ill health, otherwise I'd have more even at my age 🀣🀣❀

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
The only thing that bothers me with all that shite with H and the rest over There is the fact that the kids have all been so badly treated by skanky and yet she gets away with everything, no matter how diabolical it is :( Lets see how her date night at Acapulco goes because thats when the Mentawl 'elf shite will really hit the fan BIG TIME :( All I want is to see her face the music finally - is that too unreasonable to ask??

• Heart
  • Sad

Harrigan

VIP Member
I don’t have any tats but my teeth and hair are my own.

Have I come to the right site?

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Well it was tomato sauce for me today, my son went for brown. So 4 red and 1 brownπŸ˜‹
Here you go...
16464800959962232206476750483331.jpg

Don't know why my picture is so bigπŸ€” it's like I'm teasing youπŸ˜‚

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I think body art can look incredible and beautiful. I wouldn't make an assumption about a person because of a few tatts. I did go along with a friend to have his arm lasered years ago as it was causing trouble with his work. I do find people openly being rude about tattoos really horrid. I should've said something!
We get judged on our appearances, I try not to. I get judged on mine and always have. No one at the school gates would speak to me for years despite my smiles or chats and waves to their children. I suppose my 'look' may not match my personality but then people should look past that. I am more than the 'shoes'.
Bless you Ems. You're a gorgeous lady inside and out and I love your shoes missus πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I was always bullied for being the fat kid at school. I don't give a shite these days, anyone judging me by appearance isn't worth knowing. 😘 Xx

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
As I'm sure do many BUT I bet each one has a story behind it, good or bad & you can remember why you had each one done at the time ❀ my tattoo man is a very good friend, he's done all my son's & mine, they're not what you can go into a shop & pick from a book either as that wasn't the way he worked. Sadly he's had to retire through ill health, otherwise I'd have more even at my age 🀣🀣❀
I have about 3 that are all mine and no one else will have them...drew them myself ❀❀❀ I was told I'm too old now for tattoo as my skin is too old lol

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Awwwww busy day then Ems. Have you got a lovely bunch of Daffs?

Awwwww I haven’t had homemade pancake for years,I love them,just the traditional ones with a little sugar and lemon…

I do like American pancakes though yummy.
I'll get some daffs later. I do put raisins in the pancake batter then just sugar and lemon. My one daughter likes honey on hers, the other goes for nutella😬
Oh god, I can't be arsed. I wonder if I can bribe my husband to take me to m&s for some ready made onesπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh I don't know...chesticles🀭

Anyway, I've made my batter for the dreaded pancakes and put it in the fridge. I thought I'd prepare before cooking dinner as by then I'm knackered, pissed off and don't want anymore mess. Wish me luck🀞 or wish the dogs luck...they'll be waiting for one to dropπŸ˜‚ My tossing skills are excellent...(no Allan) 🀣
Did someone mention (@)(@)?? 🀣🀣 Evening my lovely friends and a happy daffodil day too (albeit a bit late, just got home, sowwee) πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

I'll let you all have your pancakes, I shan't steal them off you folks πŸ˜” I can eat one, but after that they won't go down, don't know why. Told you I'm an oddity, me. I think my mother must have used the same frying pan to cook fishfingers or beefburgers when I was a kid & then did the pancakes after, that's my excuse anyway 🀣

Day 2 at work over...and no injuries!!
Good! You are BANNED from having anything to do with boxes from now on πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Bless you, how are you feeling today, are you ok? πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ It was my friends funeral yesterday, hope you are coping lovely xx
Aww @Facehugger. I'm so sorry about your friend. Are you okay love?. I'm sad but I'm okay. I'm more concerned about her husband. I'll be keeping an eye on things and check in without treading on anyone's toes x

Yep, got the letters this afternoon, both the operation date and the pre-op appointment plus loads of paperwork.
All I need is to get a dressing gown because I don't have one and I will require one for the day so off to Amazon
I go.

Since the cheapest leg of lamb was Β£31, yes you did read that right, lamb is OFF the menu so it will be Beef this
week.
Wishing you well. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart