Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

not on my watch

VIP Member
I had a call last year to get my CCTV on at work, a random creature had been spotted running round the site. It was a ferret they were all shouting, someone's brought a bloody ferret in and it's escaped 😱🤭🤣

Nope, on further investigation it was actually a MINK. It'd come to have a drink from the lake, see if the drive through was open for a fishy breakfast, then wandered back off from where it came 🤣🤣
All we see at work is fucking idiots 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Facehugger

VIP Member
Just seen her tits, all three of them.

View attachment 1111963
The nicest looking thing on that picture is the bloody boat 🤣🤣👍

He's got an ample set as well😳...that's a lot of tits right there😂

I see the discussion to go with the picture;

"COLE, why ain't you looking at my tits then, I'm charging people now aswell"

"Fuck off dolly, I got my own tits and they is real innit, I ain't paying for yours ffs"
'Why aren't you looking at my tits Cole?'
'Im fed up with seeing them Dolly, so is every fucker else' 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

not on my watch

VIP Member
That's what kids are for innit ❤😘 to be trained in our tastes so they can take us when we can't be bothered to do the driving. Method in the madness! Oh that's good, I'm not surprised you love it 🤣 unfortunately my role isn't something I can do from home in my undercrackers on the bottom half & work wear on the top half, otherwise I flippin well would do. Roll on April Fools Day for me, I get nearly 3 weeks off then ❤❤❤
You got anything planned for your 3 weeks off xxx

God this is a flashback. Nothing good on telly, turned over to Forces TV and they’re showing an 80s comedy called Watching. Anyone remember it? The lead actor has a very prominent nose.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Just seen her tits, all three of them.

View attachment 1111963
He's got an ample set as well😳...that's a lot of tits right there😂

I see the discussion to go with the picture;

"COLE, why ain't you looking at my tits then, I'm charging people now aswell"

"Fuck off dolly, I got my own tits and they is real innit, I ain't paying for yours ffs"

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gullri

VIP Member
Good morning! Loved reading your crazy messages in the morning 😄 7 o clock here. Drs appointment at 830-what a way to start the day! More coffee for me and tea for you my british friends ☕😊❤

always a bit confused about English British Scottish but anyway 😄☕☕

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I love reading but found I wasn’t reading as much so I joined a book club. We meet up once a month in a pub and spend about 5 minutes talking about the book and then just have a few drinks. I’ve read some really good books that I never would have considered had they not been suggested by the book club
That sounds really nice. I am shy and would struggle with that! It would be a couple of drinks to make me feel comfortable then I'd talk, you'd forget about the books🤦🏻‍♀️

Not that I'm naughty or anything but...

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I dont mind them big...but that's taking the piss

She will fall over with all the weight in one lol

If you're offering to help,I won't say no 😉😘
Ok, bend over then big boy, I'll get my rubber gloves on and my ointment out, have you sorted in no time 🤣❤😘 xx

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I've been skim-reading all day so catching wee bits here and there. You can tell it's ready to blow up if someone doesn't chuck water over it soon. I hope you bringing it up knocks it on the head.
It never ever got like that when us lot was on there,we laughed took the piss out of the pair of them,we didn’t mention kids..it’s getting fucking mumsnet..Tattle mods detest that..WhichI agree..I don’t want it closed best ever thread..But..some weird fuckers on there.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Thinking of starting giving tips for everyday things

today is washing up
1. Clear plate of debris
2. Give quick rinse under cold tap
3. Fill sink or clean washing up bowl with hot water couple squirts washing up liquid. Swish around so it’s good and bubbly
4. Wash up using sponge or brush
5. Rinse in hot water and put in dish rack

I let my plates etc dry naturally or you can dry with clean cloth and put away.

Hope you found this useful.

Nurse!
Harri you are on top form this morning.🤣

• Heart