Krusties #6 pull up a seat and join in for a natter or just read through whilst you're sat on the crapper.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe it! I thought it was done and errrr dusted🤣

I'm half tempted to post my daft reply on this thread onto the kp thread but I think it will spontaneously combust🤣

Ok, deep breath, take my hand and let's walk quickly away from the Nut thread :oops:o_O

I got told I chat :poop: over there. (Round here, the next line is "get banged" and not in a premier inn, roses and chocs kinda way ;):cool: more an Ed Sheeren & Stormzy is 72 years old 72 way)

In fairness, I brought it on myself, I dared to have a differing opinion. 🤷‍♀️ So I'm going to save you from yourself ** waves pics of boots to distract Mrs Ems ** 👢🥾👢🥾

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, deep breath, take my hand and let's walk quickly away from the Nut thread :oops:o_O

I got told I chat :poop: over there. (Round here, the next line is "get banged" and not in a premier inn, roses and chocs kinda way ;):cool: more an Ed Sheeren & Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old 72 way)

In fairness, I brought it on myself, I dared to have a differing opinion. 🤷‍♀️ So I'm going to save you from yourself ** waves pics of boots to distract Mrs Ems ** 👢🥾👢🥾
It’s so silly is t it? When we was on there a lot we never argued with one another we all supported one another. I suppose you get the odd one now and again.Awwww boots ,where is the shoes ?🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I got told I chat :poop: over there. (Round here, the next line is "get banged" and not in a premier inn, roses and chocs kinda way ;):cool: more an Ed Sheeren & Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old 72 way)

Boots, where👀 I'm here😘😂
There's nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion...just don't do it over there😂 You're safe here my lovely.

It’s so silly is t it? When we was on there a lot we never argued with one another we all supported one another. I suppose you get the odd one now and again.Awwww boots ,where is the shoes ?🤣
I do have a lovely collection of shoes too dolly, I'll 'share' them with you one day😘

• Haha
Boots, where👀 I'm here😘😂
There's nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion...just don't do it over there😂 You're safe here my lovely.

I do have a lovely collection of shoes too dolly, I'll 'share' them with you one day😘
What size are you Ems?👀

Mod has stepped in to say leave ladybird thingy.It obviously derails doesn’t it?

• Haha
5.5 to 6, depending on brands.
That'll stop all the blokes asking to borrow my kors boots again😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
5.5 to 6, depending on brands.
That'll stop all the blokes asking to borrow my kors boots again😉🤣
🤣I am size 4 sometime 3 1/2 ,but mainly 4..
wnHen I worked in West End,I used to pop into Bally,they had fabby shoes etc.Used to love it when they had sales.☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🤣I am size 4 sometime 3 1/2 ,but mainly 4..
wnHen I worked in West End,I used to pop into Bally,they had fabby shoes etc.Used to love it when they had sales.☺
Oh that's such a dainty shoe size! I'm not allowed to buy anymore boots until next winter😭 So I'll have to start secretly looking at shoes again😉

• Haha
Oh that's such a dainty shoe size! I'm not allowed to buy anymore boots until next winter😭 So I'll have to start secretly looking at shoes again😉
Oh yes,My husband used to say I haven’t seen them before,oh I said,had them for ages just haven’t worn them before…🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh yes,My husband used to say I haven’t seen them before,oh I said,had them for ages just haven’t worn them before…🤣
You're like me Dolly, buy it hide it in the wardrobe and don't wear it until the return date has gone 🤭🤭

Oops! My OH said he reads my comments on the KP thread, hope he doesn't pop over here - eek!

• Haha
  • Wow
Bloody hell, same here🤭 like peas in a pod we are❤
Back ineighties Ems my friend worked inshoe factory,don’t know if you remember of have heard of ‘Faith Shoes’ cos she worked in factory shoes were cheap!ideal for back then re fashion,she used to bring home about six styles and my size..snapped them up,I had all of colours to match clothes of era.

You're like me Dolly, buy it hide it in the wardrobe and don't wear it until the return date has gone 🤭🤭

Oops! My OH said he reads my comments on the KP thread, hope he doesn't pop over here - eek!
Oh No…bugger and bum…😳

• Haha
I've had a few pairs of faith shoes and boots!
I just found this pair and they reminded me of you
20220125_143243.jpg

Oh these are kurt Geiger...I have a few of these...practical as always🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What’s in a name?

my name is Dick
And I am thick,
Thick but fair

My name is Mick
Mick rhymes with Dick
But I don’t care

My name is Lola
I’m a chicken with a roller
Upon my head

My name is Mona
I’m always on the blower
Before I go to bed

My name is Keeps
My jokes make you weep
Into a bucket of piss

We are the Krusties
Some of us are old and rusty
You cant miss
Us

Nurse, medication!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s in a name?

my name is Dick
And I am thick,
Thick but fair

My name is Mick
Mick rhymes with Dick
But I don’t care

My name is Lola
Upon my head

My name is Mona
I’m always on the blower
Before I go to bed

My name is Keeps
My jokes make you weep
Into a bucket of piss

We are the Krusties
You cant miss
Us

Nurse, medication!
Oh dear Harri,I love your rhymes,so great..😻😻😻☺☺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s in a name?

my name is Dick
And I am thick,
Thick but fair

My name is Mick
Mick rhymes with Dick
But I don’t care

My name is Lola
Upon my head

My name is Mona
I’m always on the blower
Before I go to bed

My name is Keeps
My jokes make you weep
Into a bucket of piss

We are the Krusties
You cant miss
Us

Nurse, medication!
Harry , told you before you gotta increase the dosage

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.