Krusties #6 pull up a seat and join in for a natter or just read through whilst you're sat on the crapper.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww Gullri yes defo indoor day,hope you sorted the cupboard door โ˜บ
No not fixed it yet ๐Ÿ˜Š but I am thinking about it ๐Ÿ˜„ maybe after more coffee Iโ€™ll get around to it.
Is Dave an indoor cat ๐Ÿˆ or does he like getting his little feet cold? We had cats when I was growing up and they refused to go out if it was too cold. Just stood in the door then turned around and ran inside again. ๐Ÿˆโ€

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No not fixed it yet ๐Ÿ˜Š but I am thinking about it ๐Ÿ˜„ maybe after more coffee Iโ€™ll get around to it.
Is Dave an indoor cat ๐Ÿˆ or does he like getting his little feet cold? We had cats when I was growing up and they refused to go out if it was too cold. Just stood in the door then turned around and ran inside again. ๐Ÿˆโ€
Yes,just take your time๐Ÿ˜ปDave goes out in this weather he doesnโ€™t stay out for long,just a quick wee I think.Summer if warm out longer he is a good boy though.I love him bless.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning Dolly, Morning Gullri, Morning the rest of you

Another cold one, itโ€™s hard to get up when itโ€™s cold, isnโ€™t it?

In case anybody wants to know what I wear when I go shopping to Tescoโ€™s, Iโ€™m putting a few photos on here. Ok I donโ€™t look like the models but itโ€™s the clothes you need to look out for.

have a good day

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rule the Krusties
The Krusties rule the waves
Tattle never will be boring
When MrsEms shaves

(sung to tune of Rule Britannia)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good morning Krusties ๐Ÿ˜˜ I hope you are all well?
Great title MrsEms ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ .
Not so cold here on the south coast makes a change it was bloody freezing most of last week.

I have been lurking on the skanky thread blimeyit got a bit heated over there on #light line or # coke line for the ladybird ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Anyways enjoy your day love to all โค๐Ÿ˜˜x

• Heart
Good morning Krusties ๐Ÿ˜˜ I hope you are all well?
Great title MrsEms ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ .
Not so cold here on the south coast makes a change it was bloody freezing most of last week.

I have been lurking on the skanky thread blimeyit got a bit heated over there on #light line or # coke line for the ladybird ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Anyways enjoy your day love to all โค๐Ÿ˜˜x
Morning Everyone ๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
Morning all๐Ÿ˜

Morning harri, loving the tune this morning. I may just shave my legs...but then I'd have to unclog the shower๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Woah, I've had a little catch up on the kp thread, it's carnage over there๐Ÿคญ Is it wrong of me to want to run over and ask what the ladybird did then run back out again? It would be like lobbing in a nuclear weapon of destruction๐Ÿคฃ

Anyway, I hope you are all well and happy๐Ÿ˜Š let's have a nice relaxing day...no ladybirds ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all๐Ÿ˜

Morning harri, loving the tune this morning. I may just shave my legs...but then I'd have to unclog the shower๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Woah, I've had a little catch up on the kp thread, it's carnage over there๐Ÿคญ Is it wrong of me to want to run over and ask what the ladybird did then run back out again? It would be like lobbing in a nuclear weapon of destruction๐Ÿคฃ

Anyway, I hope you are all well and happy๐Ÿ˜Š let's have a nice relaxing day...no ladybirds ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes,Ems poor ladybird..โ˜บ Yes,shave those chaps.๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Morning all๐Ÿ˜

Morning all
yes ladybirdgate is kicking off again ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Good Morning everybody , still decorating ,off to Wickes , I see on the other site they were Bugging each other(Pun completely intended ) Anyway I know this is the Highlight of everyone's Morning , So without Further ado, Todays
Saying from those Whacky Swedes and Im not beating about the bush here , ga som katten kring het grot
anyway did you hear about the ladybird who fell in love with a bedbug ? they were married in the spring

• Haha
  • Heart
Are you sure ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃx
Yes really. I could be really helpful and let everyone know that the ladybird is ok now and had sought help during the early hours of this morning. It entered the priory after getting off it's tits on coke and singing 'I'm flying without wings.
Apparently...according to a source๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m totally confused whatโ€™s all this about a ladybird? I love ladybirds they are so delicate bless them

Peeks love the joke it was funny yet tender, bit like me!

Anyway disappointed Peeks I felt sure you would be doing well in my quiz nobody seems bothered. Oh well, canโ€™t win โ€˜em all

are you painting, wall papering or plastering or painting whilst plastered? Go on then, trowel it on!

Iโ€™m sewing like a good โ€˜un today, really into the groove as Mad Woman would say.

Carry on!

MrsEms you ainโ€™t seen my legs! Iโ€™m told Iโ€™m related to the yeti!

• Haha
  • Heart
Iโ€™m totally confused whatโ€™s all this about a ladybird? I love ladybirds they are so delicate bless them

Peeks love the joke it was funny yet tender, bit like me!

Anyway disappointed Peeks I felt sure you would be doing well in my quiz nobody seems bothered. Oh well, canโ€™t win โ€˜em all

are you painting, wall papering or plastering or painting whilst plastered? Go on then, trowel it on!

Iโ€™m sewing like a good โ€˜un today, really into the groove as Mad Woman would say.

Carry on!

MrsEms you ainโ€™t seen my legs! Iโ€™m told Iโ€™m related to the yeti!
Oh you're so good sewing and making lovely thingsโค I wish I had the patience to be creative again.

Right I'm off for a nap I think, its been a peculiar morning๐Ÿ˜‚
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.