Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was down almost 3 days with my booster. I am sorry you feel crappy. I ached so badly I could barely use my hands!!
I had mine last wednesday with no ill effects thankfully. Mind you it hurt far more than the last lot did but nurse said it was because I went rigid in fear as I always do with jabs. I have a morbid fear of them - actually I had three of my children with absolutely no injections or pain after the horrendous experience with the epidural and all the rest of them with my first child. I'd rather forgo pain than endure injections. UGH awful :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok Krusties….I sincerely apologise in advance and I am prostrating myself on the floor as I type….and I promise this is the only time I will hijack this forum to rant about another forum…but at the moment I am seriously feeling like the creature from the black lagoon with regards to someone (who hasn’t posted on here … I went through all of this thread to check) on the Skanky forum who just seems to nitpick anything I post…..so this is how I feel. Sorry if I piss anyone off with this post 😬

And as an apology here’s me channeling Barry White on NYE 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok Krusties….I sincerely apologise in advance and I am prostrating myself on the floor as I type….and I promise this is the only time I will hijack this forum to rant about another forum…but at the moment I am seriously feeling like the creature from the black lagoon with regards to someone (who hasn’t posted on here … I went through all of this thread to check) on the Skanky forum who just seems to nitpick anything I post…..so this is how I feel. Sorry if I piss anyone off with this post 😬

Hello Charger ❤ we are always here, don't apologise for posting at all. There will always be folks like that and it's just one of those things unfortunately. As I said earlier in this thread, it's as sure to happen as the seasons coming round. If anyone is getting to you that much, use the 'ignore' button if it helps 😘 I try and scroll past, or post round some, you're as allowed to post what you want as anyone else is. If they get personal, report it, the Mods will always look into it for you x

• Heart
Happy New Year Krusties, I didn’t sleep at all and not feeling my best after having my booster yesterday. We have a community centre nearby so the fireworks were very loud

Nice to see you again MrsEms

wishing you all good health and happiness and if not possible good teeth and keeping your hair
Happy new year harri😘 Sorry to hear that you're feeling under the weather after your booster🙁 I had it and felt so rough I was convinced I had covid again! Take it easy and rest up xx

Happy birthday Jersey! Have a good one🍷 or 5😘

Hope everyone is having a good first day of the 2022...let this year be a great one for all of you❤❤

• Heart
Hello Charger ❤ we are always here, don't apologise for posting at all. There will always be folks like that and it's just one of those things unfortunately. As I said earlier in this thread, it's as sure to happen as the seasons coming round. If anyone is getting to you that much, use the 'ignore' button if it helps 😘 I try and scroll past, or post round some, you're as allowed to post what you want as anyone else is. If they get personal, report it, the Mods will always look into it for you x
Thanks Hugger…I’ve ignored a couple of people but I just find it really bizarre that some people seem to take objection to everything certain people post….and what they say they can easily look for themselves but they feel the need to be an obnoxious twit. Anyway I’ve had my rant ….. thought I’d get it in as early as possible for 2022 🤣🤣. While I’m on this forum (on an iPad) do you know if there’s an easy way I can switch between forums (complete technophobe here 😬) xx

• Heart

Aww, you're welcome here. A few of us had noticed that it's become a little bit 'off' lately on that thread. It's lovely here so pull up a chair...

I love a bit of Barry white...I think my daughter may have been conceived whilst...ok I'll leave that one🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww, you're welcome here. A few of us had noticed that it's become a little bit 'off' lately on that thread. It's lovely here so pull up a chair...

I love a bit of Barry white...I think my daughter may have been conceived whilst...ok I'll leave that one🤣
Thanks MrsEms…..I think the Walrus of Love has probably got a lot to answer for 😉🤣🤣x

• Haha
Thanks Hugger…I’ve ignored a couple of people but I just find it really bizarre that some people seem to take objection to everything certain people post….and what they say they can easily look for themselves but they feel the need to be an obnoxious twit. Anyway I’ve had my rant ….. thought I’d get it in as early as possible for 2022 🤣🤣. While I’m on this forum (on an iPad) do you know if there’s an easy way I can switch between forums (complete technophobe here 😬) xx
Honestly, don't worry. It's just one of those things, if you let it stress you then that's their negativity affecting you and they've won, don't give them a reaction at all is my best advice. I don't have an iPad so not sure, I'm only on a little phone, sorry, someone will know. On my computer I'd just have loads of different windows open but not at work at the minute x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyway has anybody else still got loads of ‘Christmas’ food left over? I bought 2 tubs of a certain 🥳🥳 chocolates, 2 big jars of salmon pate, a big tub of nice choccy biscuits, shortbread and loads of packs of choccy reindeers etc that are still unopened. I was hoping to cut back but with a very sweet toothed hubby I’m going to have to hide them away and ration him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I still have a tub of celebrations left, BIG box of crackers we haven't started on yet, cheese with a long date and today we opened
the box of Victoria biscuits. Still got some of the first xmas cake to eat plus 2 more my brother got cheap, mainly because I love
xmas cake. The Mince pies are nearly gone, down to the last box which we opened this morning.

I wish @Facehugger was here with me right now to help me with the crackers and cheese.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyway has anybody else still got loads of ‘Christmas’ food left over? I bought 2 tubs of a certain 🥳🥳 chocolates, 2 big jars of salmon pate, a big tub of nice choccy biscuits, shortbread and loads of packs of choccy reindeers etc that are still unopened. I was hoping to cut back but with a very sweet toothed hubby I’m going to have to hide them away and ration him 🤣
3 boxes of mince pies, 2 boxes of after dinner chocolates, pringles...more pringles oh and 3 chocolate oranges! Probably more in the store room🤔
I never want to see another mince pie ever again and it wasn't me who even ate the feckin things😂 my fault for buying them! I go through stages...last month it was red onions, before that...stock cubes🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
3 boxes of mince pies, 2 boxes of after dinner chocolates, pringles...more pringles oh and 3 chocolate oranges! Probably more in the store room🤔
I never want to see another mince pie ever again and it wasn't me who even ate the feckin things😂 my fault for buying them! I go through stages...last month it was red onions, before that...stock cubes🤪
We got through the mince pies…..but I’ve just remembered 2 of those iced Christmas cake bars, 2 huge bags of posh crisps and the turkey dinner ….although we’re having that tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
I still have a tub of celebrations left, BIG box of crackers we haven't started on yet, cheese with a long date and today we opened
the box of Victoria biscuits. Still got some of the first xmas cake to eat plus 2 more my brother got cheap, mainly because I love
xmas cake. The Mince pies are nearly gone, down to the last box which we opened this morning.

I wish @Facehugger was here with me right now to help me with the crackers and cheese.
Give me those bloody crackers and that cheese RIGHT NOW man! 🤣🤣🤣 I said NOW!!! 🤗 I've got some Appetina in the fridge left yet, no chocolate, biscuits or sweets to deal with as I don't really bother much with sweet stuff.

• Heart
Oh crap, we haven't started on the after 8 mints yet, got 2 chocolate oranges but we are in trouble because Mother
is down to her last box of Lindt peppermint chocolate balls.

• Haha

Cheese is my weakness 😋😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Ahahaha, yes, I remember you and your onions! What did you do with them all in the end lovely? ❤🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh crap, we haven't started on the after 8 mints yet, got 2 chocolate oranges but we are in trouble because Mother
is down to her last box of lindt peppermint chocolate balls.
Oh christ I do have lindt chocolate balls too, and crackers thinking about it. Just thinking about it...I need a gym membership😂

• Haha
Oh christ I do have lindt chocolate balls too, and crackers thinking about it. Just thinking about it...I need a gym membership😂
Indeed you will if you are going to wear a leather skirt...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.