Krusties #30 The Grande Reunion 🥳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do our painting chores too - OH says "I build - I do not paint the bloody stuff!" so there you go!

Well come August I shall be neck deep in it seeing as we should have a derelict cottage to convert into a House ASAP by then so we don't have to spend the whole winter in a bloody caravan, TBH there is so much to do considering the place does not even have A Toilet nor a sink, the roof is knackered and everywhere is coated in black mould because of that, however eventually it will be a lovely quaint country cottage as it certainly was once-upon-a-time. A French friend said "It is only you insane Brits who take on these challenges & we French are happy to let you do it!", largely because they seem to aspire to live in square box rabbit hutches instead. Yep us loony Brits eh? :ROFLMAO: Anyway we should sign and pay the deposit in the next few weeks and then its about 10 weeks to completion which is when the real work begins and I shall go awol - we are not even sure we have internet there either and were pleasantly surprised to find the place actually has a water supply because with the lack of everything else we thought we'd be chucking a bucket down the well to make a cuppa! Its not a "Place in the Sun" jobbie either because we did this 16 years ago and know all about whats ahead - we have no illusions that its going to be anything other than HELL, especially at our age. C'est la vie :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell wow Rita though,I’m sure it will be lovely.❤
Sorry to hear your news.
Rita - your renovation is giving me inspiration. I need to crack on with mine. I’m going to be on here for a good while now, the latest KFP update is doing my head in and I need a new hobby!

• Heart
Sorry to hear your news.
Rita - your renovation is giving me inspiration. I need to crack on with mine. I’m going to be on here for a good while now, the latest KFP update is doing my head in and I need a new hobby!
Cool,have you seen love pics of Rita’s bubbas?piggies,horny Mike the goat,Barnaby the donkey and my lovely cockral chicken name Dave after my lovely boy cat avatar?🥰her two vicious geese have got a new home but still patrolling and nasty🤣

Lovely to see you here say what you want on the Fred.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was no suprise Dolly - she has a history of doing exactly that. I don't understand HOW she never gets pulled-up on any of it though because Joe Public certainly would be :mad:
I'll add a photo of the "kitchen" bit in the cottage we are going to live in. You will note there is no sink or water indoors, hence no toilet, a bath nor anything else - and a little old lady lived here alone for many years! The place looks like she just walked out & left it years ago, the bed is turned down, there are clothes on a line in the loft but of course the leaking roof and broken windows have encouraged the black mould on the walls. We are under no illusions that this is one hell of a commitment to take on but there ya go!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It was no suprise Dolly - she has a history of doing exactly that. I don't understand HOW she never gets pulled-up on any of it though because Joe Public certainly would be :mad:
I'll add a photo of the "kitchen" bit in the cottage we are going to live in. You will note there is no sink or water indoors, hence no toilet, a bath nor anything else - and a little old lady lived here alone for many years! The place looks like she just left it 20 years ago, the bed is turned down, there are clothes on a line in the loft but of course the leaking roof and broken windows have encouraged the black mould on the walls. We are under no illusions that this is one hell of a commitment to take on but there ya go!
Awwww monstrous task😳

poor lady though,bit sad..

I also feel sad for the cottages Dolly because theres no doubt they were lovely once-upon-a-time in their own quaint way, but just being abandoned to Mother Nature has left them like this.
Well its going to take time and hard work but it will all change rapidly for the larger cottage we plan to live in first then we'll do the same for the other one, like I said the French are not interested in doing this type of renovation so it does take a bloody-minded Brit to get in there and sort it out!!

You know we saw the Mairie earlier in the week outside here? Well today we had a top-up delivery of wood for the fire (because its naffing cold here still) and our wood supplier said "I hear you are leaving here to go and live in ***?
Yes he knows that Mairie too, he said they were at school together. The jungle telegraph has been busy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
You know we saw the Mairie earlier in the week outside here? Well today we had a top-up delivery of wood for the fire (because its naffing cold here still) and our wood supplier said "I hear you are leaving here to go and live in ***?
Yes he knows that Mairie too, he said they were at school together. The jungle telegraph has been busy :ROFLMAO:
Big news travel fast ❤😀❤ of corse the Mayor is friends with the wood supplier 😁sounds like a nice place actually 😊

• Heart
Just realised it was Mrs Cranky who numbers used to chat to on here, can anyone remember that?

• Heart
Just realised it was Mrs Cranky who numbers used to chat to on here, can anyone remember that?
We can all remember that Biffa ❤ quite strange the way that all turned out but there's no recap that will cover it all, it's a 'read the old threads' kind of thingy.

Hope all ok on here, sorry I've not caught up, been busy but I will catch up soon. My darling Dolly, as always, love you to bits lady D 👽🤗❤😘 xx
---
Is mrs Cranky still around? They used to chat like they were in a relationship x
No, she's not. She got into a relationship with her gardener/handyman & then came back after an absence to tell us he'd fell off his ladder and died. Then said goodbye & hasn't been back since. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is mrs Cranky still around? They used to chat like they were in a relationship x
Nahh don’t think so although he was a creep,Mrs C had apparently her bf was being stalked by ex,and ran over Mrs C,she was injured but then we didn’t hear anything,next thing we heard,he’d died.😏😳totally baffled us..that was that never again we heard.Strange chaps women (if Theyare) 😏
---
We can all remember that Biffa ❤ quite strange the way that all turned out but there's no recap that will cover it all, it's a 'read the old threads' kind of thingy.

Hope all ok on here, sorry I've not caught up, been busy but I will catch up soon. My darling Dolly, as always, love you to bits lady D 👽🤗❤😘 xx
---

No, she's not. She got into a relationship with her gardener/handyman & then came back after an absence to tell us he'd fell off his ladder and died. Then said goodbye & hasn't been back since. Xx
Oh dear Faceybatnan,I’ve just posted about Mrs C🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Nahh don’t think so although he was a creep,Mrs C had apparently her bf was being stalked by ex,and ran over Mrs C,she was injured but then we didn’t hear anything,next thing we heard,he’d died.😏😳totally baffled us..that was that never again we heard.Strange chaps women (if Theyare) 😏
---

Oh dear Faceybatnan,I’ve just posted about Mrs C🤣❤
To be fair to numbers, I think he was as confused as anyone else on here. One minute she's lovebombing him with chat pretending to be his 'wife' the next minute she's sorted out with the gardener a la Lady Chatterleys Lover style, god knows 🤷🤷

• Heart
Aww had eggs n chips tonight,lovely eggs was Burford Brown eggs,honestly they are gorgeous soo bloody fresh,chickens have freedom etc..They ain’t cheap but I’d rather pay to know chickens are comfy..etc.Well that’s my news.🤣🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aww had eggs n chips tonight,lovely eggs was Burford Brown eggs,honestly they are gorgeous soo bloody fresh,chickens have freedom etc..They ain’t cheap but I’d rather pay to know chickens are comfy..etc.Well that’s my news.🤣🤣❤
I've had a lazy day Dolly with Halle Cat and now sent my bestie down to the Chinese for tea, I can't be arsed today ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To be fair to numbers, I think he was as confused as anyone else on here. One minute she's lovebombing him with chat pretending to be his 'wife' the next minute she's sorted out with the gardener a la Lady Chatterleys Lover style, god knows 🤷🤷
She was peculiar Facey,very..She’d go off on tangent sometime as well,she’d put it down to her autism,I had a feeling later on entirely fake.,May even been a bloke.😳

• Heart
She was peculiar Facey,very..She’d go off on tangent sometime as well,she’d put it down to her autism,I had a feeling later on entirely fake.,May even been a bloke.😳
Some things definitely didn't add up Dolly, let's just say that. One time when I was confused about what she was posting and said so, after apparently falling down the stairs and getting a head injury after taking too much cough medicine, I was labelled a cruel bully, others joined in (Peeko) so I shut up about it after sticking up for myself. All very strange. In the past now. After the BF died, she posted a bit then said she was off and wouldn't be back.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.