Krusties #30 The Grande Reunion 🥳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening you lovely buggers. Hope all ok? 👽🤗❤😘 Trying my best to keep up, dear me, allsorts going on these days!!!

I wanted to shout @Supercatmummy over here onto the Krusties thread, from the KP one. Hey, now then, so, you have Maine Coons? Oh lovely, I'd love to see a picture & sure our Dolly would too. We get told off for cat chat over there, but it's fine here 😻
Oh she must go on the cat thread it’s lovely it really is.

Reactions: 2
They have done that before. During the summer I have the doors open which seems to be an invitation for the chickens to come indoors for a look around and raid the dog bowls - the geese give themselves away by making such a godawful racket I can chuck them out instantly :)
I do miss them though but they are happy in their new stomping grounds

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel sad today,my darling sisinlaws memorial,Flowers round her tree planted,she never,ever wanted a funeral so just memorial of where her ashes have been planted..bless😢I have to honest I didn’t go cannot handle it,no way..Brosinlaw understands really does..she’s in my mind,I was so close to her..Miss her like hell.❤❤❤It is St Georges Day she‘d love it.❤ Had a few wines,She’d love that as well.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel sad today,my darling sisinlaws memorial,Flowers round her tree planted,she never,ever wanted a funeral so just memorial of where her ashes have been planted..bless😢I have to honest I didn’t go cannot handle it,no way..Brosinlaw understands really does..she’s in my mind,I was so close to her..Miss her like hell.❤❤❤It is St Georges Day she‘d love it.❤ Had a few wines,She’d love that as well.🥰
Bless you Dolly, she would understand xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi what’s going on in the uk tonight? No new post on all my favourite threads in over half an hour.
Hope all is well 😮❤😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Awwwwwww congratulations VIP @Gullri ❤❤❤
Awww thank you Dolly ! I am really happy
😊when I started writing on Tattle I was nervous thinking my English wasn’t good enough. But then everyone was so lovely and I just kept on chatting! And you and the lovely people on this thread are great friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Awwwww Ems not too bad thanks hope you and family are well❤

pleased THE fred has settled back now,hardly posted anything so upset I was.❤
Family are all good thanks 😊 ❤

The kp fred was awful, so frustrating. I gave up reading it! Well it looks like good things are happening today...not for skank though😁
---
Here you go...puppy power, mid jump!
IMG-20240419-WA0005.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
awwww how sweet!!! I love puppies!!

Sadly the skank thread descends into back-biting every time skanky goes quiet. Its frustrating but I'm staying OFF the KH thread because I want my venom reserved for the skank itself, to which I hope its bricking-it en route to London :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Family are all good thanks 😊 ❤

The kp fred was awful, so frustrating. I gave up reading it! Well it looks like good things are happening today...not for skank though😁
---
Here you go...puppy power, mid jump!View attachment 2898189
Thank you 🥳MrsEms
Aww such a cute puppy 🐶
I jumped over a whole thread more or less. It got a bit too much, and boring too 😮

• Heart
Oh I really need to paint the rest of my fence panels! MrEms doesn't paint, well if he does it ends up on the floor😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.