Krusties #30 The Grande Reunion 🥳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, hope all ok

was watching a film and thought of something. Please don’t pelt me with rotten fruit!

so this old film they ordered drinks and the lady ordered a sweet sherry. I think you can guess the year of a film not only by clothes and cars but also drinks. I think sweet sherry is an old fashioned thing probably 50s or 60s.

American films it was all scotch and soda or champagne cocktail 30s and 40s.

UK film it was beer 30s, 40s, 50s or gin and tonic for ladies 50s, 60s

so if ever you’re bored guess the year!

I don’t fit into any era as I don’t drink but I love my tea so maybe 40s for an old fashioned drama

Dolly! This tea tastes strange! Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi all, hope all ok

was watching a film and thought of something. Please don’t pelt me with rotten fruit!

so this old film they ordered drinks and the lady ordered a sweet sherry. I think you can guess the year of a film not only by clothes and cars but also drinks. I think sweet sherry is an old fashioned thing probably 50s or 60s.

American films it was all scotch and soda or champagne cocktail 30s and 40s.

UK film it was beer 30s, 40s, 50s or gin and tonic for ladies 50s, 60s

so if ever you’re bored guess the year!

I don’t fit into any era as I don’t drink but I love my tea so maybe 40s for an old fashioned drama

Dolly! This tea tastes strange! Xxx
Actually Harri sherry came back in fashion late 60/70’s,lots of places called Schooner inns,Where you got schooner of sherry,also Berni Inns very popular.

• Haha
Actually Harri sherry came back in fashion late 60/70’s,lots of places called Schooner inns,Where you got schooner of sherry.
I didn’t know that Dolly. I shall stick to clothes and hairstyles!

Changing tack I like to read up on the actors in films some of them pop up quite often on Talking Pictures.

Anyone for a sweet tea?

BatNanny Facey hope you are ok today,know your busy 🐝🥰
---
I didn’t know that Dolly. I shall stick to clothes and hairstyles!

Changing tack I like to read up on the actors in films some of them pop up quite often on Talking Pictures.

Anyone for a sweet tea?
Check out the Hollywood celeb fred Harri.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I invite you all to “kaffekask” it is a swedish old tradition-simply put coffee with vodka🤪

• Heart
  • Wow
I invite you all to “kaffekask” it is a swedish old tradition-simply put coffee with vodka🤪
Oh wow Gullri,quickly stick it on Skank fred..Just a quickie post..🥰

• Haha
Theres a weird drink from Germany called Kalt Caffe - Cold Coffee. Its not coffee at all but I suppose you might think it was from the colour because its made from cocacola and fresh orange juice; It looks revolting tbh but tastes sort-of OK-ish

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Hi Gullri

I’ve had a look at your drink it’s popular in some cold countries so I think it was invented to warm you up although in some places they mix coffee with moonshine so very strong!

When dad used to drink he would put some brandy in his coffee but I would need something sweet with alcohol so I like brandy and Coca Cola or Jack Daniel’s and Coca Cola.

Rita your drink sounds disgusting! Wouldn’t it give you bad acid?

Dolly you can use old alcohol to clean your piss pot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes Harri, we do need warming up here. To be honest I do prefer Irish coffee ☺ almost like your dad, coffee with whiskey.
I also like straight brandy when it’s dark winter nights🥃

Pisspot is my favourite English word, Got such a good rythm to it.

• Haha
Hi all. I’ve been meaning to come over here for the longest time. So - hello! Hopefully I will remember to check in now I’ve posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi all. I’ve been meaning to come over here for the longest time. So - hello! Hopefully I will remember to check in now I’ve posted.
Awwww lovely to see you here!it’s bit quiet,but can talk about anthing,be it tit or what🤣🥰Talk about our cats,doggies,animals etc all with love🥰Rita our lady her,piggies,lovely donkey,horny Mike her goat,her vicious two geese.🥰..Lovely Facey soon to be Batnanny and lovely animal members.

• Heart
  • Haha
I find this place a welcome oasis from all the bother!
Yes,it’s like solice Carol,I get so bleeping wound up…also just been watching sky crime Britains Evil killers,They are so good Investigation and everything,details..but my god so sad.😞

getting wound up cos the bleep is still going😞
---
Oh yes and another thing that Vile woman who has taken over from from the lovely gorgeous man
Paul ’O’Grady,how the duck have they done that.

Last edited:
Yes,it’s like solice Carol,I get so bleeping wound up…also just been watching sky crime Britains Evil killers,They are so good Investigation and everything,details..but my god so sad.😞

getting wound up cos the bleep is still going😞
---
Oh yes and another thing that Vile woman who has taken over from from the lovely gorgeous man
Paul ’O’Grady,how the duck have they done that.
I didn’t watch it Dolly. Since we got our mental Frenchie we can’t watch anything with dogs on cos he launches himself at the telly wanting to fight them! He a year old and thinks he’s a Great Dane when he’s only knee high to a grasshopper the little maniac 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
⁹well Dolly, William and Craptor have gone off to their new home today. They are going to live on a farm where they've got the job of stopping people trespassing on our friend's land - he's tried everything to stop this but actually bought some baby geese having seen these two at it! He asked if we'd possibly lend him ours to stop these trespassers, however bearing in mind how awful they are to our dogs and everyone else I decided to let them go. I'm sad but for them it's the best idea, now they can patrol to their hearts content and attack anybody they like. They won't end up as supper either :)
We will also be moving house in a few months time - manic!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
⁹well Dolly, William and Craptor have gone off to their new home today. They are going to live on a farm where they've got the job of stopping people trespassing on our friend's land - he's tried everything to stop this but actually bought some baby geese having seen these two at it! He asked if we'd possibly lend him ours to stop these trespassers, however bearing in mind how awful they are to our dogs and everyone else I decided to let them go. I'm sad but for them it's the best idea, now they can patrol to their hearts content and attack anybody they like. They won't end up as supper either :)
Oh noooo oh dear,oh well they will get their victims that’s good,oh it seems sad Rita,cos I know they was bastards but they are geese!..oh my..😞 do feel sad though Rita.Who the duck are you having to protect your property?Did you make sure they won’t be ‘supper’?They did Also gave me goosey giggles.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We will also be moving house in a few months time - manic!
Awww, I'm sure they'll be happy in their new home...free to attack! Your dogs will be breathing a sigh of relief🤭 So are you off to pastures new then Rita? Exiting but stressful too!

Here's my Honey pup and bertie today enjoying the sun. Though it's still a bit nippy!
---
Playing hide n' seek👀
20240418_093121.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.