Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody bleeping snow 🀣🀣 I've got a dirty wet snow cat laid drying on my knee 🀣😻

Love you Mrs E ❀ come what may, you've got us all to help you through it whatever happens and whatever you decide. We're all here for each other πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

Thankyou lovely, that means alot to me right now. I'm feeling quite lost this evening...more than usualπŸ˜‚
I've not got the support around me this time around. Although my children are older which is easier in terms of care, they'll understand more and I don't know if I want to put them through it. Oh, I'm going to have to do some serious googling...then forget 5 mins laterπŸ˜‚

Oh give your cat a warm cuddle from me, I'm used to my dogs rolling around in tit🀣

Thankyou again, night night ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you for the sewing machine advice you lovely lot. I do love John Lewis. I shall go & have a look at Dunhelm @Facehugger

Snow, has anyone else got snow? It's been snowing here for an hour & a half now πŸŒ¨β˜ƒ
No snow as of yet but it is freezing and the wind is horrendous tonight. We haven’t had any snow around here (apart from a small amount 3 years ago) in nearly 6 years.

• Heart
  • Wow
Thankyou lovely, that means alot to me right now. I'm feeling quite lost this evening...more than usualπŸ˜‚
I've not got the support around me this time around. Although my children are older which is easier in terms of care, they'll understand more and I don't know if I want to put them through it. Oh, I'm going to have to do some serious googling...then forget 5 mins laterπŸ˜‚

Oh give your cat a warm cuddle from me, I'm used to my dogs rolling around in tit🀣

Thankyou again, night night ❀
Yes, and sometimes you can't share all your worries with those closest to you cos you don't want to worry them do you. So keep it in sometimes. But on here, you can rant all you want hey. I'll give her a snuggle, bless her. You turn your head off for tonight and try and get some sleep now. Big hugs, nanight sweetie β€πŸ˜˜πŸ€— xx

No snow as of yet but it is freezing and the wind is horrendous tonight. We haven’t had any snow around here (apart from a small amount 3 years ago) in nearly 6 years.
I've just watched the weather, looks like it might just miss you this time πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello @Facehugger ..just saw your message on the Katie thread πŸ’–πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I hope your keeping well my friend πŸ’•β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx
Not been on this thread for a while, hope others are doing fine too πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
Love and hugs from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’•β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello @Facehugger ..just saw your message on the Katie thread πŸ’–πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I hope your keeping well my friend πŸ’•β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx
Not been on this thread for a while, hope others are doing fine too πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
Love and hugs from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’•β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Hello sweetie πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx I'm ok thank you, am glad you got sorted with your toothache, bless ya. I've just been so busy this week, coming home knackered, struggling to catch up and going to bed early, kept missing you but glad you're allright. Lots of love to you too, hope I might be a bit more awake at the weekend, lol! 🀣😘😘 Xx

• Heart
Hello sweetie πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx I'm ok thank you, am glad you got sorted with your toothache, bless ya. I've just been so busy this week, coming home knackered, struggling to catch up and going to bed early, kept missing you but glad you're allright. Lots of love to you too, hope I might be a bit more awake at the weekend, lol! 🀣😘😘 Xx
Thank you ❀❀πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Glad your doing ok to after a very busy week. Sounds tiring and that you needed to catch up on your sleep. Hopefully you have a lot more relaxing weekend πŸ₯ƒπŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx.
I kept meaning to pop in here but the Katie thread still goes to fast a pace for me, to the point I've popped on on my not usual times to see if I can keep up...no luck lol.

Yep alot better tooth wise thank you, will have my new crown next Friday. I am still eating one side only as much as possible incase it comes out again.

Happy weekend to you and fellow krusties ❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning Krusties,went for lay down yesterday,stayed there🀣lazy cow I am

oh dear @MrsEms im sorry to see the awful problems you are going through bless you,you are a fighter and I’m sure you will be ok.❀❀❀

• Heart
Morning all

It’s very cold, the type of day you go outside and your face remains fixed in a certain position so just make sure you’re smiling not sticking your tongue out,

Im watching a fantastic Christmas item on the telly. It’s a Santa Claus that walks up and down a ladder. He’s so cute. I do worry he might get arthritis in later life though.

Dad loves all things Christmas and he has a St Bernard dog that sings Elvis Presley and a cockerel that moves side to side and crows like a good’un. Enough of this tat,

Have a good day and wrap up warm
special mention to Dolly and MrsEms, thinking of you.

• Heart
Good morning β˜€.

Ooohh snow here too πŸ˜€ it's one degree and feels like minus 5 according to the BBC weather.
Back later πŸ₯° x

FB_IMG_1600563921915.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning all

It’s very cold, the type of day you go outside and your face remains fixed in a certain position so just make sure you’re smiling not sticking your tongue out,

Im watching a fantastic Christmas item on the telly. It’s a Santa Claus that walks up and down a ladder. He’s so cute. I do worry he might get arthritis in later life though.

Dad loves all things Christmas and he has a St Bernard dog that sings Elvis Presley and a cockerel that moves side to side and crows like a good’un. Enough of this tat,

Have a good day and wrap up warm
special mention to Dolly and MrsEms, thinking of you.
Oh @Harrigan I'm such a numpty....for a moment I thought you meant your dad had an actual real St Bernard that howled an Elvis song 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I think I need another coffee 🀭

I love, love, LOVE the JL machines with the doggies on πŸ₯°πŸ˜ thank you for your suggestions. I'm going for 1 of those. It's a shame I don't know who or where you are because I'd be bringing my daughter round with her machine for some lessons from you πŸ˜‰

@MrsEms I know we can't do much to help but we can all listen & send you tons of virtual hugs 😘

I'm pleased to have this place to come to. And I value each of you in this lovely little group 😊

• Heart
Morning folks..I see there's a lot of snow in Yorkshire!.thank god I live in London lol.
@MrsEms sending you a big hug xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Morning all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope everyone's bearing up this morning - and wrapping up, it's going to be cold all day πŸ₯Ά we're forecast snow again this afternoon, I'm not putting my nose out the door today 🀣

• Heart
Hi Krusties. I've been looking at the Royal hotel in Whitby for christmas. Is it any good. Can't get in The Pier

Morning all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope everyone's bearing up this morning - and wrapping up, it's going to be cold all day πŸ₯Ά we're forecast snow again this afternoon, I'm not putting my nose out the door today 🀣
How are you doung Facehugger x

S
Hi Krusties. I've been looking at the Royal hotel in Whitby for christmas. Is it any good. Can't get in The Pier

Sorry i meant doing. Lol

Oh @Harrigan I'm such a numpty....for a moment I thought you meant your dad had an actual real St Bernard that howled an Elvis song 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I think I need another coffee 🀭

I love, love, LOVE the JL machines with the doggies on πŸ₯°πŸ˜ thank you for your suggestions. I'm going for 1 of those. It's a shame I don't know who or where you are because I'd be bringing my daughter round with her machine for some lessons from you πŸ˜‰

@MrsEms I know we can't do much to help but we can all listen & send you tons of virtual hugs 😘

I'm pleased to have this place to come to. And I value each of you in this lovely little group 😊
well said and me too ☺ ❀

Last edited:
  • Heart

S

Sorry i meant doing. Lol
I'm ok thank you Mrs C ❀ I've had a look at a few reviews on that hotel, they're a bit mixed aren't they. Sounds like it'll be full of bus loads of turkey and tinsel OAP's too, but if you're not fussed and it's cheap enough, so what πŸ‘πŸ‘ x

• Heart
I'm ok thank you Mrs C ❀ I've had a look at a few reviews on that hotel, they're a bit mixed aren't they. Sounds like it'll be full of bus loads of turkey and tinsel OAP's too, but if you're not fussed and it's cheap enough, so what πŸ‘πŸ‘ x
Thanks Facehugger. It is a bit mixed its Β£556 for 4 nights and its quite near the beach. I might take my goose grease and have a swim early christmas morning... Not. I'm not very brave. I would though like to just have a change of scenery for a few days. I'm so glad I have come across you guys. We have this mutual disdain for that lune KP and we all have real problems and heartache. I'm so glad we can vent and talk about our problems. Wish we could all meet up x

• Heart

S

Sorry i meant doing. Lol

well said and me too ☺ ❀

S

Sorry i meant doing. Lol

well said and me too ☺ ❀

Awwwww that’s great,yes Pier is very popular,This was a few years ago friends of mine stayed at the Royal,they said slightly old fashioned etc,but they have probably updated it now.Fab views.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.