Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Mrs E ❤😘 thing is, this thread will always be here for natter, even if we wander off at times when the Skank is keeping folk entertained, our little support thread can be kept going for us all.

It's helped me to be able to chat without worrying about 'off Topic' and am sure it has for others too. Xx
Wish Liar was still here, miss her comments and reading them in a Patsy Stone voice 😧

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wish Liar was still here, miss her comments and reading them in a Patsy Stone voice 😧
I know ❤ often think of her, I did today when people mentioned lung disease on Skankys thread. She always kept her spirits up that lady, and ours. Hope wherever she is, she's having a good old chortle at the latest tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know ❤ often think of her, I did today when people mentioned lung disease on Skankys thread. She always kept her spirits up that lady, and ours. Hope wherever she is, she's having a good old chortle at the latest tit show.
I'm missing her insults about my dinner plates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm off to bed, my face hurts, I hope I can sleep tonight, not that I'm going anywhere for the next few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These covid jabs makes me think of @Pink Squirrel laughing while reading Tattle Life after having her jab, and someone asked if she was okay 🤣🤣

Didn't she tell someone to burn their crushed velvet sofa - when we were sharing pictures of our fur babies
Lol! Yes. And one day I was howling, she said something about one of Carwash's cars being an old banger and 'only' worth about 12 grand or something. I've never had a new car, or one even worth 12 grand 🤣🤣🤣 ever! 🤣🤣 Bless her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just nipping on to see how you all are, sending hugs and love to those who need some 🤗 🥰

and cat hugs to those who need them 😻

Just having one of those evenings, one of the family has been in an accident, they are currently at A&E, one of their friends has worrying situation so I'm hoping and praying it's better news soon.

Having a wander through Tattle to keep my mind calm. I don't visit the KP thread anymore, it's too "governed" for me, wasn't able to grasp what's ok and what isn't and ended up on the naughty step twice. Only board I've ever fell foul of the rules, so it's not for me. I feel better keeping my posts to a bare minimum now.

I just like to pop on here occasionally now to see how you all are.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello. I am amused and terrified in equal measure! Are you all okay if I read your very funny posts and join in sometimes?
A warm welcome to you @Debbie Darko 😁 Nothing to be terrified about with us my lovely...well as long as you don't feed us after midnight😉😂 Hope you join in and have fun...the more the merrier!

Morning all! I've just been catching up on last night's chat and enjoyed the reminiscing about liar...she really did come out with some cracking funny stuff! I do miss her😔

So what's every ones plans for today?
I plan to...errrr...umm....I don't know what to do🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A warm welcome to you @Debbie Darko 😁 Nothing to be terrified about with us my lovely...well as long as you don't feed us after midnight😉😂 Hope you join in and have fun...the more the merrier!

Morning all! I've just been catching up on last night's chat and enjoyed the reminiscing about liar...she really did come out with some cracking funny stuff! I do miss her😔

So what's every ones plans for today?
I plan to...errrr...umm....I don't know what to do🤷‍♀️
Morning Ems.Yes I caught up late last night on Skanky thread,I Miss liar as well🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all, managed to sleep okay, getting into bed was painful but I managed to get a
good nights sleep. My face is still a little sore but apart from that I'm okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all, managed to sleep okay, getting into bed was painful but I managed to get a
good nights sleep. My face is still a little sore but apart from that I'm okay.
I really admire you 265, you are so chilled and never complain. I'm a right whinge bag🤣 I hope you're taking it easy and looking after yourself. Love and best wishes to you 😘

Peeko too❤
Oh I do miss Peeko serenading me with Tom Jones on a Saturday night🥰 It's a complete mystery as to where he went🙁 I hope he's well❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really admire you 265, you are so chilled and never complain. I'm a right whinge bag🤣 I hope you're taking it easy and looking after yourself. Love and best wishes to you 😘
Thank you Honey, I was in a state of panic for a time, only natural feelings of fear but they have passed. I'm quite relaxed about this situation and no matter what the result is I know I will be okay, mainly because I didn't ignore the lump.

Today Marks 14 days since discovering my Lump and in that time so much has happened and the NHS are really taking care of me like they have done in the past.

The Irony is that five years ago this Monday gone was the 5th anniversary of when my Brother was diagnosed with Cancer from a similar lump in a similar location.

I'm having a Pot Noodle for Lunch but I'm running out so my Brother has that on the shopping list.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you Honey, I was in a state of panic for a time, only natural feelings of fear but they have passed. I'm quite relaxed about this situation and no matter what the result is I know I will be okay, mainly because I didn't ignore the lump.

Today Marks 14 days since discovering my Lump and in that time so much has happened and the NHS are really taking care of me like they have done in the past.

The Irony is that five years ago this Monday gone was the 5th anniversary of when my Brother was diagnosed with Cancer from a similar lump in a similar location.

I'm having a Pot Noodle for Lunch but I'm running out so my Brother has that on the shopping list.
Well you've handled it all really well. It's quite a coincidence that your brother was diagnosed 5 years ago but at least it made you aware of what to look for and when to get things checked out.
My husband had a lump on the side of his head, it swelled up so much his eye closed. The stubborn git refused to go to the doctors. Luckily it did go down after a week but it could've not...why take the bloody risk!

So it's a pot noodle day today then...what's ya flavour?

Good morning lovely folks. Hope you are all well this fine day
All good today. I've got things I should be doing I just can't be arsed😁
I've showered, done my hair, makeup and I'm not going anywhere...

Last edited:
Well you've handled it all really well. It's quite a coincidence that your brother was diagnosed 5 years ago but at least it made you aware of what to look for and when to get things checked out.
My husband had a lump on the side of his head, it swelled up so much his eye closed. The stubborn git refused to go to the doctors. Luckily it did go down after a week but it could've not...why take the bloody risk!

So it's a pot noodle day today then...what's ya flavour?
Bit silly of Hubby not bothering with a visit to the Doctor, thankfully he was lucky this time but his attitude sucks, it could have
been serious. It's spooky that five years after my Brothers diagnosis I would be going through something similar, my quick
reaction to my issue wasn't entirely based on his issue.

I'm not having a pot noodle, we have frankfurters that need to be eaten so I'm having them instead, I will have a chicken
and mushroom pot noodle tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.