Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching sky crime about serial killer Danny Rollings,killed women in
gainsville Florida absolutely horrendous,where he cut a ladies head off her body posed body on her bed terrible sexual pose with the head of her looking at her on the shelf!🀒😒😒😒 eventually the bastard was
executed thank duck.Vile,vile.
The Christmas film channel hasn't started yet then?🀭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m watching sky crime about serial killer Danny Rollings,killed women in
gainsville Florida absolutely horrendous,where he cut a ladies head off her body posed body on her bed terrible sexual pose with the head of her looking at her on the shelf!🀒😒😒😒 eventually the bastard was
executed thank duck.Vile,vile.
Sky crime is one of my favourite channels

Sky crime is one of my favourite channels
I used to like stuff like that but I think I've become over sensitive and things can bother me for a few days. Plus my lack of attention span...the Coronation street Halloween episode was enough high emotion for me🀣

• Haha
I used to like stuff like that but I think I've become over sensitive and things can bother me for a few days. Plus my lack of attention span...the Coronation street Halloween episode was enough high emotion for me🀣
My wife goes mad at me cos my attention span is low lol...after an hour or so,I start looking in the corner of the room lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My wife goes mad at me cos my attention span is low lol...after an hour or so,I start looking in the corner of the room lol
Yes, that's me too. It's when I get myself in trouble and why I joined here...I was getting a complex being told to shut up and watch the filmπŸ˜‚
MrEms can watch his avengers films and all sorts now without me getting bored and chatting😁

• Haha
The Christmas film channel hasn't started yet then?🀭
Yes, been running for ducking ages!! My Mother watches it.

Anyway, I'm back home from my trip to East Surrey Hospital, oh that was fun, it was suppose to
be for an ultrasound and a drop of blood. Instead I had an ultrasound and a biopsy so I was in the
hospital for 2 hours including recovery time. All went okay, the biopsy wasn't too bad because I
had this rather nice lady perform it. I was assigned a nurse who monitored me in recovery which
is a small ward which can only be accessed with a key card.

Home now and my neck is sore, I have information to guide me through the next 24 hours.

Now I wait for the results which could be about a week or less, with luck I should know where
I stand very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, been running for ducking ages!! My Mother watches it.

Anyway, I'm back home from my trip to East Surrey Hospital, oh that was fun, it was suppose to
be for an ultrasound and a drop of blood. Instead I had an ultrasound and a biopsy so I was in the
hospital for 2 hours including recovery time. All went okay, the biopsy wasn't too bad because I
had this rather nice lady perform it. I was assigned a nurse who monitored me in recovery which
is a small ward which can only be accessed with a key card.

Home now and my neck is sore, I have information to guide me through the next 24 hours.

Now I wait for the results which could be about a week or less, with luck I should know where
I stand very soon.
Hope the biopsy comes back OK and you take things easy with your neck

Yes, that's me too. It's when I get myself in trouble and why I joined here...I was getting a complex being told to shut up and watch the filmπŸ˜‚
MrEms can watch his avengers films and all sorts now without me getting bored and chatting😁
We have tickets for witness for the prosecution next month, we have jury member no.1 &2 seats!!...its on for 2 hours...I'm fucked lol

• Haha
Evening all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ blimey, just caught up on the skank. 🀣 I did manage to get my drawers on and go to work today. @265 bless you πŸ€— another stage over with and closer to being sorted, you take care for a few days xx

Oh, and Allan. I've got proper jury service in February 🀣🀣 I soooo hope it's something juicy and not boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ blimey, just caught up on the skank. 🀣 I did manage to get my drawers on and go to work today. @265 bless you πŸ€— another stage over with and closer to being sorted, you take care for a few days xx

Oh, and Allan. I've got proper jury service in February 🀣🀣 I soooo hope it's something juicy and not boring.
@Facehugger I hope you get a cracking case and get to be the foreperson

• Heart
Evening my Krusty pals hope you are all keeping well ❀ 265 🀞for good news on your biopsy.

ive been reading the skanky wanky thread I can’t keep up 🀣🀣 on either of these sights. It’s driving me nuts I’m struggling with day to day chores trying to keep up with it all, late lunches and dinners the OH keeps asking what is so interesting I did try and explain it once but once I mentioned KP and droned on for about an hour he said I’m not interested , I thought no tit Sherlock and in that time everything had gone mad I thought I would lay down in a darkened room. If he asks again I won’t bother telling him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening my Krusty pals hope you are all keeping well ❀ 265 🀞for good news on your biopsy.

ive been reading the skanky wanky thread I can’t keep up 🀣🀣 on either of these sights. It’s driving me nuts I’m struggling with day to day chores trying to keep up with it all, late lunches and dinners the OH keeps asking what is so interesting I did try and explain it once but once I mentioned KP and droned on for about an hour he said I’m not interested , I thought no tit Sherlock and in that time everything had gone mad I thought I would lay down in a darkened room. If he asks again I won’t bother telling him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Eeeh, the joys of wedded bliss 🀣❀ I'm so glad the dog doesn't care who I'm tattling to 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello. I am amused and terrified in equal measure! Are you all okay if I read your very funny posts and join in sometimes?
The more the merrier πŸ‘‹πŸ‘πŸ‘ welcome. We're all Krusties here, it's just our off topic gossip thread where any chat is ok 😊

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.