Krusties #26 Girls get those Alan Whicker's put out in the bin, less ironing on a Sunday, it's all win win.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, finally got my 4 babies home on Friday and I'm cream-crackered!
They were supposed to be 3 girls and 1 boy, but now it looks like 2 girls and 2 boys, they are only 8 weeks old and it can be difficult to tell. Hope everyone is ok, love Cakky xx

View attachment 2142133
Awww! I have four myself, 2 will be 5 next month, 1 will be 2 next month and 1 will be 1 the following month! Four is a magic number. Three meant someone was always left out and four is just... Chaotic bliss! You've got your hands full! Hehe!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Question for @Facehugger

Have you ever used home made weed killer?

I want to give a try but I would like to know if home made will work.
Hey! Nope, the only home made weedkiller I know that works every time is a big dog with a cocked leg 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi Facey,bloody hell Sksnkybfred,unbelievable.🙁
I'll have to have a catch up later Dolly my love. Been busy at work today then busy with dog once I got home. I'll have a look in a bit! Dog is still improving, god's sake, they told me last week he'd have a few days only but the way he's responding to these heart tablets is just nuts!! I'm going to go tomorrow to the vets and ask they give me another week's worth for him cos I tell ya what, my big sod ain't bloody done yet bless his heart!
While he's still eating, drinking, patrolling round the garden and gobbing off royally at the neighbours, I know he's still got quality of life ❤❤😘 xx

• Heart
I'll have to have a catch up later Dolly my love. Been busy at work today then busy with dog once I got home. I'll have a look in a bit! Dog is still improving, god's sake, they told me last week he'd have a few days only but the way he's responding to these heart tablets is just nuts!! I'm going to go tomorrow to the vets and ask they give me another week's worth for him cos I tell ya what, my big sod ain't bloody done yet bless his heart!
While he's still eating, drinking, patrolling round the garden and gobbing off royally at the neighbours, I know he's still got quality of life ❤❤😘 xx
Blesss his paws,you do that Facey,yes we know vets and they tell us bad news,but YOU know your darling inside out…you will know.just let him enjoy himself.We get that sense when we know..❤❤❤❤Heart tablets best thing going for him bless.

• Heart
It’s been a while since I’ve worn any makeup but watching that Glow Up programme I fancy doing something. Anybody want to prime me skin?

I need to pluck me eyebrows and start from scratch again the makep I do own is very old. Can anyone help?

Dolly? MrsEms?

• Heart
Awww! I have four myself, 2 will be 5 next month, 1 will be 2 next month and 1 will be 1 the following month! Four is a magic number. Three meant someone was always left out and four is just... Chaotic bliss! You've got your hands full! Hehe!
Thank you, I have 4 more adult ones, so I've got 8 now eeek

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Evening my loves 👽🤗❤😘 oh no, not Jerry? I loved that show (and bald Steve, obviously, I have a type don't I lol!!) How sad, RIP Jerry ❤

Notty, I hope you told them to duck off in your best Scottish accent, aren't they just a useless bunch of bleeping cunTs my friend, I'm so sorry you're being messed about like this, bless you ❤❤😘

Guys, I might be missing for a few days, if I am don't worry. I've got something at home to deal with into next week which will need all my time, but I'll be back. Basically big dog has been diagnosed today with congestive heart failure, his dad had it & it's hereditary/genetic, no cure, sadly I've got him for a few days more only at home on strong heart tablets to give me a few days with him, but he's going to have to be PTS next week. It started as a cough, only now & again 3 weeks ago but yesterday evening went from occasionally to all the time overnight with faints/fitting. I knew what it was as soon as symptoms started.

My bestie is staying here with me and sons being amazing. I'll be back my darlings, once.......well, ya know. Love you all my friends 👽🤗❤😘 xx
Am so sorry xxxx

• Heart
Hey! Nope, the only home made weedkiller I know that works every time is a big dog with a cocked leg 🤣🤭
They use salt water here; The French are notoriously tight so they use the water they boiled their pasta in, hot, straight from the pan onto the weeds in the pathway cracks - they also spray with white vinegar which works very well :)

Salut everyone! Its a nice brisk sunny morning here although the forecast for the weekend is storms again - why do thes storms always arrive at the weekends eh?
I'm off out shortly to the sewing shop in town to buy a couple of bits for my friend 's dress alterations, sad thing is where I have to chop it off the length she us going to lose most of the lovely design along the hem. She's very short thus everything she buys is far too long and seeing the dress in the photo modelled on some tall woman she thought it would be the same on her, but alas not! Anyway I'll sort that for her today. Yesterday we spent two hours cutting the field grass again so now all the animals are happily digging about in grass cuttings and the pigs have bits if hay stuck into their bristles so look like hay bales wandering about LOL
Time I made a move so bye for now x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.