Krusties #26 Girls get those Alan Whicker's put out in the bin, less ironing on a Sunday, it's all win win.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd have done a wrestling move on him with it, you know, like when they jump out the ring & grab a fake chair & whacked him over the bloody head with it 🤣🤣
---

I've always got a double ended screwdriver in mine, the amount of times that's come in handy is insane 🤣
Hmm I actually have pepperspray. Quite legal here
---
Nuffink there Rita?👀 I love cuckoo’s
Reposted it. Has it come up yet?
---
It's showing on my screen but I'll try again

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well my friend, you know allsorts about ladies knickers, I do too about men's, it's a proper brand I'll have you know 🤣🤣
I saw the website, I wouldn't be seen DEAD in what they are selling, I bet women would get the ICK seeing them
on a bloke, passion killers!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw the website, I wouldn't be seen DEAD in what they are selling, I bet women would get the ICK seeing them
on a bloke, passion killers!
Hahahaha, so you'll have the ladies queued up outside your door & right round the block when you get your fruit looms on will ya?? 🤭🤣👍

Most blokes knickers are passion killers I say, I prefer wrestling trunks meself 😏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For Rita

Fruit loop, Y fronts
Tennis ball
Crusty baguette
Hear the cuckoo call

hold yer horses
Grab the reigns
Come geese will wander
Sorry to be a pain

Beak off! Be nice! Be goose friendly!

Needs work just woke up.

• Haha
Night night all - its peeing down here so our Public Holiday will also be a washout by the looks of it

Changeable weather here, a little rain here and there, same with the sun.
Popped up the road to the garden centre to get a new pair of rigger gloves
because I have a hole in the old pair. So I have a spare pair on standby, I
also picked up a compost scoop which will be handy and another cheapo
filled and reusable bird feeder.

Lazy day for me today, I would really like to be in the garden, next weekend
I will be back in the garden at some point. The front lawn could do with a
second cut so I could do that plus the edges this time.

Reactions: 1
Question for @Facehugger

Have you ever used home made weed killer?

I want to give a try but I would like to know if home made will work.

Reactions: 1
Hi all, finally got my 4 babies home on Friday and I'm cream-crackered!
They were supposed to be 3 girls and 1 boy, but now it looks like 2 girls and 2 boys, they are only 8 weeks old and it can be difficult to tell. Hope everyone is ok, love Cakky xx

purplecats.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooooooh squeeeeeeeeee! They're adorable Cakky!!

Salut mes amies! I'm off to see my old friend this morning as she's got a couple of sewing jobs for me that she can't manage herself any more - she makes a lovely cake though to which I'm rather hoping she has some in her cake tin :)
Well the birthday was just another ordinary day except I add another year onto the tally - OH ran about after me cooking and doing the chores but apart from that it was simply Just Another Day. A waste if time really.
Right I'd better go get organised as I need to be out if the house by ten and I'll need to have all the animal's dinners prepped plus the place cleared up before I leave. TTFN x

• Heart
Awwwwwwww Cakky they are lovely,gorgeous little furs.❤
Thanks Dolly, they are quite bonkers at the moment, then sleep for hours lol
---
Ooooooh squeeeeeeeeee! They're adorable Cakky!!

Salut mes amies! I'm off to see my old friend this morning as she's got a couple of sewing jobs for me that she can't manage herself any more - she makes a lovely cake though to which I'm rather hoping she has some in her cake tin :)
Well the birthday was just another ordinary day except I add another year onto the tally - OH ran about after me cooking and doing the chores but apart from that it was simply Just Another Day. A waste if time really.
Right I'd better go get organised as I need to be out if the house by ten and I'll need to have all the animal's dinners prepped plus the place cleared up before I leave. TTFN x
Thanks Rita, they look so funny when they prance around and play fight xx

• Heart
Well mornski Krustiebumholes.

bloody grey here.hmmm apparently lots of rain Saturday.🙁

Ems are you back?hope you had fab time..❤
---
Thanks Dolly, they are quite bonkers at the moment, then sleep for hours lol
---

Thanks Rita, they look so funny when they prance around and play fight xx
Oh yes they do sleep so much,Are they in their own room as such Cakky? I’d be scared I trod on one of them,they get everywhere don’t they?sooo cuteypies though.❤

• Heart
Mornski
Howski
Sunski

Howdy
Doody
Judge Judy

Corrie
Kingy
Thingy

Singy
Blingy
Offski

Dedicated to my dear friend, Dolly Dodolittle xxx

• Haha
Well,it seems things are blowing up abit on Skanky fred,what with Bunny on IG posing etc in shorts and comments from men.etc,lots of Krusties have tried reporting,some have been able to some not,I really don’t think skanky bleep is there,probably left the kids on their own.Just go read the fred,it can be distressing as how can a child of 8 have access to IG..etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.