Krusties #26 Girls get those Alan Whicker's put out in the bin, less ironing on a Sunday, it's all win win.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou staples for starting the new fred😘 I bloody love the fred title, well done hugger❤
In homage to the wonderful fred title today I am going commando😳

Oooh, it's a bit draughty isn't it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thankyou staples for starting the new fred😘 I bloody love the fred title, well done hugger❤
In homage to the wonderful fred title today I am going commando😳

Oooh, it's a bit draughty isn't it🤣
Oh you have to air yer minnie gal..Hope you don’t sit on sofa with legs open though!as my dear old mum used to say ‘close yer legs I can see you squashed lemon’🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello campers!

Watching Man about the House, Mildred doing a beauty treatment had cucumber slices on her eyes. She said to George not to pick his nose! That woman was very clever!

Anyway Roy Kinnear as usual cocked up the piano being moved fell through somebody’s car! Whoops!

A hem, clears throat. Today I’m introducing a new item on our thread it’s called DailEmma. So she’s our resident agony aunt come person to go to with problems. They don’t have to be huge or personal can be anything ie how do I stop myself buying misshapen onions?

Please be patient for response as MrsEms (DailEmma) has work to do during the day including portioning bolognese and counting varieties of onions,

Carry on people

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Blustery old day here in between the downpours. My enemies the geese are on patrol though giving it large at me:)
This morning I've been to one of my Emporiums again- bought a pair of fab lined curtains for 5€ that now they've been washed are even nicer. Now I don't actually have anywhere for them, but you know 😀

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Blustery old day here in between the downpours. My enemies the geese are on patrol though giving it large at me:)
This morning I've been to one of my Emporiums again- bought a pair of fab lined curtains for 5€ that now they've been washed are even nicer. Now I don't actually have anywhere for them, but you know 😀
Oh look at the gooseyganders,I think they are lovely,bloody good protectors to arseholes etc.Don’t take tit do they Rita.❤Have they got names?

• Heart
Oh look at the gooseyganders,I think they are lovely,bloody good protectors to arseholes etc.Don’t take tit do they Rita.❤Have they got names?
Both boys - William and (C)Raptor; Yes emphasis on the CRAPtor because he is! The evil bugger attacked me as I tried to shut their door last night so he's got a massive welly-boot print on his chest now! Our dogs won't go anywhere near them either but ideally I'd put them in the field with everybody else only they attack everybody without hesitation and the pigs are not fast enough to avoid them; So they are in the house gardens stomping about screeching like skanky at karaoke :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Before I sign out, these are the curtains I bought today drying on the bathroom radiator (they are full length and probably for patio doors). I know MrsEms likes to see my bargains.
So night all from me- let's see what unravels 2moro re skank 😀

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anybody know of any disabled buggies for sponge cakes?

bit of a disaster cutting the sponges for mum they are both on the wonk big time, oh well

any takers for MrsEms first couple of customers get a free pack of sanitary pads assorted sizes.

• Haha
Evening my loves 👽🤗❤😘 thank god it's bloody Friday!!! Aw, thanks to our lovely Stapps for starting the new thread, hope you & family on the mend chick😘 xx

I've still got room in the skip if anyone wants to chuck their britches in it. I considered having a knicker tattoo like old trout face, however there's nobody prepared to face my bare arse, our tattooists are picky about what jobs they take on round 'ere 🤣🤣

I've decided my mystery object is a 'His & Hers' post bedroom procedures marital aid. Split in half, fill each half with chilled water, or ice cream, whatever takes your fancy, one dips one's nips whilst the other rests one's dangleberries, to soothe chafing and aid a restful sleep. 🤣🤣👍

Carry on folks 🤗🤗 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning all on yet another wet day; The local paper cheerfully tells us that this has been the wettest March on record - DUH we'd never have guessed LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning fuckkrusts

So if anybody will have a glass of wine later,Great idea.🤣

6-B3-C31-A8-0-F3-E-4-DAE-829-E-54-A536-A518-E9.jpg

---
Well,something really dodgy going on with Alison Hammond then.Claims being blackmailed..👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Morning dolly, well you've given me a few eggstra laughs this morning😁

I've woken up a bit too early this morning and came downstairs for a cuddle with the dogs to see if I'd doze back off. I did, had an hour on the sofa. I am truly bloody stuck. I haven't opened the curtains, got a drink for myself...these dogs aren't moving🤣

Oh my ocado shop was a disaster last night. Turned up over an hour early, when we were eating! I had no call or message to tell me they were early. The chicken had leaked over the other groceries too. So I'll have to go out and buy one for roast tomorrow. After a couple of glasses of wine I sent a crappy email of complaint late last night🤣

Happy Saturday😁🥰😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning dolly, well you've given me a few eggstra laughs this morning😁

I've woken up a bit too early this morning and came downstairs for a cuddle with the dogs to see if I'd doze back off. I did, had an hour on the sofa. I am truly bloody stuck. I haven't opened the curtains, got a drink for myself...these dogs aren't moving🤣

Oh my ocado shop was a disaster last night. Turned up over an hour early, when we were eating! I had no call or message to tell me they were early. The chicken had leaked over the other groceries too. So I'll have to go out and buy one for roast tomorrow. After a couple of glasses of wine I sent a crappy email of complaint late last night🤣

Happy Saturday😁🥰😘
Awww bless having cuddles with babies.

Oh they usually ring you,although mine was early Wednesday,but I don’t mind,prefer early to late.Effin nuisance though sodding packing isn’t it,like pies should always be flat not arse upwards.Bet Ypu get a voucher.🤞
---
Another pic.🤣

F1-C0-B027-31-C9-49-D4-8385-1-C166-C0-ACA47.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Awww bless having cuddles with babies.

Oh they usually ring you,although mine was early Wednesday,but I don’t mind,prefer early to late.Effin nuisance though sodding packing isn’t it,like pies should always be flat not arse upwards.Bet Ypu get a voucher.🤞
It's twice now they've been early and not phoned first. I didn't finish my food...not that I ever do when I cook it🤣
The chicken leaked over the lettuce, the driver said he'd take back the chicken and we should just wash the lettuce...fucks sake, I'll die of food poisoning then, ok🤦🏻‍♀️ The packing was tit too, they wouldn't normally put uncooked meat in with my cooked ham? I still haven't had a second ammended receipt either with returned bags, items. It's all a bit odd...

• Sad
  • Wow
It's twice now they've been early and not phoned first. I didn't finish my food...not that I ever do when I cook it🤣
The chicken leaked over the lettuce, the driver said he'd take back the chicken and we should just wash the lettuce...fucks sake, I'll die of food poisoning then, ok🤦🏻‍♀️ The packing was tit too, they wouldn't normally put uncooked meat in with my cooked ham? I still haven't had a second ammended receipt either with returned bags, items. It's all a bit odd...
Have you mentioned all this in your email?i reckon the fuckup was at the warehouse,drivers not always responsible.

Let’s us know how you get on.❤
---
This is my sisinlaws Lemon Meringue,always love it ehen she cooks that,turns out fab bless her.

F226-EF50-C72-E-4-DB1-82-D9-D9-C81-FA5625-F.jpg

• Heart
Have you mentioned all this in your email?i reckon the fuckup was at the warehouse,drivers not always responsible.

Let’s us know how you get on.❤
---
This is my sisinlaws Lemon Meringue,always love it ehen she cooks that,turns out fab bless her.

View attachment 2054466
Wow that looks amazing😍 I really want to make one now...I've got to make one now🤣

I think I mentioned all of it, I cant remember now. Might have been 1 glass of wine too many🤣

• Haha
Wow that looks amazing😍 I really want to make one now...I've got to make one now🤣

I think I mentioned all of it, I cant remember now. Might have been 1 glass of wine too many🤣
Yes,her meringues always are,her Rum Barbas are fab as well.

Ems have a check in your sent messages,see what you posted,

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.