Krusties #26 Girls get those Alan Whicker's put out in the bin, less ironing on a Sunday, it's all win win.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its actually tomorrow - its big bank holiday here and I've even graciously given you lot over there a day off to celebrate the Greatness of Meeeeeeeee! Hold on I'm sounding like skanky - I shall slap myself :ROFLMAO:
Nothing to celebrate though, just another little thing to get depressed about when the brain says "YES!" and body says "Piss off!" - the joys of getting old eh? :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Rita quelle patisserie pour vous demain?

Je prefer un choux avec la crème e chocolat.

Dolly!

PS the writer did not achieve O Level French!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 just popping in to wish you all a happy bank holiday Sunday 😘 hope you're all ok. Happy birthday for tomorrow our Rita 😘 xx

P.s. somebody better get Fred suggestin! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 just popping in to wish you all a happy bank holiday Sunday 😘 hope you're all ok. Happy birthday for tomorrow our Rita 😘 xx

P.s. somebody better get Fred suggestin! 🤣
hello dear Facey,have relaxing day,it’s busy down my road and side roads,it’s a jumble trail today,it happens every year,well organised,my neighbour next door has dress rail out front garden and things placed around..

• Heart
Krusties #27 Rita’s ram, Ems baps, Dolly’s ham, Fancy a slap (and tickle)?

• Haha
hello dear Facey,have relaxing day,it’s busy down my road and side roads,it’s a jumble trail today,it happens every year,well organised,my neighbour next door has dress rail out front garden and things placed around..
Hey Dolly my love ❤ 😘 oh that sounds fab, great idea, get rid of your unwanted stuff outside your front door. We see the odd garage sale round here but nothing like that. I'm just dossing with dog, bless him xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning all, hope everyone is well😊

Happy birthday Rita!

Well I've found a room in this beautiful cottage that gets internet...so here I am😁
Were going out shortly for Sunday lunch, if they have carrot batons then I hope they are the same length😬😂 ahh I'm just chuffed I don't have to cook and do all the dishes!

Have a lovely sunday all xxx

• Heart
Morning all, hope everyone is well😊

Happy birthday Rita!

Well I've found a room in this beautiful cottage that gets internet...so here I am😁
Were going out shortly for Sunday lunch, if they have carrot batons then I hope they are the same length😬😂 ahh I'm just chuffed I don't have to cook and do all the dishes!

Have a lovely sunday all xxx
Have a fab dinner sweetie ❤😘 and DO NOT take your tape measure with you for the carrots, it's rude, ok? 🤣❤😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh, When we got here and had a good look around MrEms called me out the kitchen. He opened up a large cupboard and said "look what I've found you babes, an ironing board".

The bastard!🤣

• Haha
Oh, When we got here and had a good look around MrEms called me out the kitchen. He opened up a large cupboard and said "look what I've found you babes, an ironing board".

The bastard!🤣
I'd have done a wrestling move on him with it, you know, like when they jump out the ring & grab a fake chair & whacked him over the bloody head with it 🤣🤣
---
I always take a tape measure with me in my handbag...you never know when you might need one😉
I've always got a double ended screwdriver in mine, the amount of times that's come in handy is insane 🤣

• Haha
Just a short video, area behind my greenhouse, it was cleared last year, turn up the
sound and listen to the birds. I took this around 5PM Saturday.

Who needs Amazon Prime?

Ordered some Fruit of the Loom underwear LAST NIGHT, getting delivered TODAY.
I had a bit of a laugh when looking on Amazon for underwear, came across a brand
called "Duck and Cover"...... well I thought it was funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who needs Amazon Prime?

Ordered some Fruit of the Loom underwear LAST NIGHT, getting delivered TODAY.
I had a bit of a laugh when looking on Amazon for underwear, came across a brand
called "Duck and Cover"...... well I thought it was funny.
At least you didn't get any from 'Oddballs' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.