Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, on way back home, need to have a CT scan on my enlarged Γ orta.

1 year waiting list for heart surgery. I'm totally buggered up now, poor old husband did very well driving all that way.
Thanks very much for all your good wishes.

😻😻

• Heart
Reactions: 7

1 year waiting list for heart surgery. I'm totally buggered up now, poor old husband did very well driving all that way.

😻😻
Oh Cakky did you suspect that?thoughts with you❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Knew they were lying..but still the papers will print stories about her
Yes so did Krusties as well,DC has a spreadsheet with each every lie/Scam she has toLD.

Don’t think I posted this I made a baked pasta dish not today but Tuesday,it was yummy,haven’t done one for awhile.
CC4-B5-FC8-7439-48-D7-81-CD-9-AF0819-E758-D.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes so did Krusties as well,DC has a spreadsheet with each every lie/Scam she has toLD.

Don’t think I posted this I made a baked pasta dish not today but Tuesday,it was yummy,haven’t done one for awhile.
View attachment 1757213
Having some leftover,it’s very nice indeed.Just bollockybsauce,bechmel (cheat me I use Parmalat Italian sauce in carton) Penne,grated mozzarella and cheddar and Parmesan.

That is one of my fav ever meals xxx
It’s gorgeous notty,I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Having some leftover,it’s very nice indeed.Just bollockybsauce,bechmel (cheat me I use Parmalat Italian sauce in carton) Penne,grated mozzarella and cheddar and Parmesan.

It’s gorgeous notty,I love it.
That's how we do it...its such a hearty meal

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening my friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ sorry I've not been around much this week, so busy at work & other stuff to deal with too. Hope you're all ok. Cakky ❀😘 I'm glad your appointment was ok, now take it easy until you get your scan. Bless you 😘 xx

• Heart
Oh Cakky did you suspect that?thoughts with you❀❀❀
Oh yes, it was on a copy of a doctor's letter that was sent to me and of course I looked it up, so it sounds like 2 operations, valve replacement and aortic surgery at the same time :sick:

Thanks for asking xx

Evening my friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ sorry I've not been around much this week, so busy at work & other stuff to deal with too. Hope you're all ok. Cakky ❀😘 I'm glad your appointment was ok, now take it easy until you get your scan. Bless you 😘 xx
Thanks very much, Facey, the worst part was the journey, never been to to that hospital before, it is huge! The staff and the surgeon were really lovely xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Hope all is well facey ❀❀

• Heart
Got home early tonight, twas in Leigh on Sea around 4PM so that was me Q to sod
off home. Took me 2 hours, it was pissing down near the Dartford Crossing and the
lanes were reduced to TWO for some reason. A lot of rain fell and the M25 was slow
due to surface water. Thankfully the rain stopped and it dried my textiles off a bit so
I wasn't a drowned rat when I got home. I will be glad when it's the weekend, not that
I have any plans.

😻😻
Hopefully they will sort you out soon xx

• Heart
Oh yes, it was on a copy of a doctor's letter that was sent to me and of course I looked it up, so it sounds like 2 operations, valve replacement and aortic surgery at the same time :sick:

Thanks for asking xx

Thanks very much, Facey, the worst part was the journey, never been to to that hospital before, it is huge! The staff and the surgeon were really lovely xx
Cakky, at least they know about the enlarged Aorta. The can deal with that no problem, it's if they don't detect it that's the trouble. Bless you, please don't worry. I know that hospital is massive, yo need a sat nav just to negotiate the corridors ❀😘

Hope all is well facey ❀❀
I'm ok thank you my friend. I'm good, just royally snowed under with work and RL at the minute. Bear with me ❀❀❀😘 xxx

• Heart
Cakky, at least they know about the enlarged Aorta. The can deal with that no problem, it's if they don't detect it that's the trouble. Bless you, please don't worry. I know that hospital is massive, yo need a sat nav just to negotiate the corridors ❀😘

I'm ok thank you my friend. I'm good, just royally snowed under with work and RL at the minute. Bear with me ❀❀❀😘 xxx
❀❀❀❀❀ always here

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Got home early tonight, twas in Leigh on Sea around 4PM so that was me Q to sod
off home. Took me 2 hours, it was pissing down near the Dartford Crossing and the
lanes were reduced to TWO for some reason. A lot of rain fell and the M25 was slow
due to surface water. Thankfully the rain stopped and it dried my textiles off a bit so
I wasn't a drowned rat when I got home. I will be glad when it's the weekend, not that
I have any plans.
My journey home was horrible tonight in torrential rain, so god knows how you cope out in it all day. Respect to you in this weather matey πŸ‘πŸ‘

❀❀❀❀❀ always here
I know you are. Thank you. I'll be back on form once it all calms down, bless you my lovely Notty ❀❀😘 xxx

• Heart
My journey home was horrible tonight in torrential rain, so god knows how you cope out in it all day. Respect to you in this weather matey πŸ‘πŸ‘
Most of the day was fine, just caught in torrential rain on the way home
and not much you can do stuck on the QEII bridge.

Got maccy cheese tonight since there is just the Two of us.

Still sorting out Christmas presents. @Pom Bear I decided it was time you had your own little Pom. If he's naughty and chews your shoes or widdles everywhere, shout me and I'll sort him out πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎβ€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ xxx

Screenshot_20221120-211119~2.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Still sorting out Christmas presents. @Pom Bear I decided it was time you had your own little Pom. If he's naughty and chews your shoes or widdles everywhere, shout me and I'll sort him out πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎβ€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ xxx
Awwwwwww this is so cute, thank you my friend that made me smile so much and your lovely message, lol at widdles πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

I've made you a Facehugger lamp shade for your present and in winter if out and about if very cold it can be detached and used as a scarf or face warmer πŸ˜€πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜ŠπŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ Love and hugs my friend πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜xx.

Resizer_16693576897431.jpg

• Heart
Morning all! Jeez its taking longer than ever to curate the Skank Fest on wiki with the tsunami of tit it's churning out recently!
Not a lot planned today though which is as well considering its still raining after another storm during the night, I reckon its a clear-up then take it easy in front of a decent fire kind of day :)
TTFN xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.