Krusties #22 creepy and kooky, mysteriously spooky, altogether ooky, the krustie family🎃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Facey it is nice and lovely,I always have the same dish though,silly cow I am.🥰
You're not silly at all. If I have Chinese from the takeaway mine is always the same too. Chefs special curry and pancake roll. The curry has all-sorts of meat and veg in it, plus comes with a mini portion of fried rice for one. ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You're not silly at all. If I have Chinese from the takeaway mine is always the same too. Chefs special curry and pancake roll. The curry has all-sorts of meat and veg in it, plus comes with a mini portion of fried rice for one. ❤😘
Oh I adore pancake rolls,they are lovely.Was thinking of getting one but I wouldn’t be able to eat much else as they are big and fat.🤣

• Haha
Bugger em Facey,go commando 🤣 Hi me dear by the way.❤

Awww Cakky,hope all goes well as such with poor MIL..bless you❤

i Think years ago with Chinese we used to get that soddin thirst later,it’s Monosodium Glutamat,they always used,these days they don’t use it now,well,some of them still do,my sisinlaw was always sick after chinese but not now they don’t use it.
Thanks Dolly, I always used to have crab and sweetcorn soup, special chow mein, a couple of pancake rolls and anything with king prawns in it.

• Heart
Thank you very much MrsC, I hope you are ok xx
I'm going to have some downtime for a bit. Things are a bit too much at the mo. I'm pissed off that someone tried to end my life. The shock has gone and the reality is kicking in. I don't want to leave my house now

Thanks Mrs C,how’s your bruises now?any news on bitchbastardcuntbunnyboiler.🥰
Can't talk about it. I'm very upset at the moment. I want to hide away

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm going to have some downtime for a bit. Things are a bit too much at the mo. I'm pissed off that someone tried to end my life. The shock has gone and the reality is kicking in. I don't want to leave my house now

Ride it out and get the result you need Cranky ❤ don't let the witch win. Look after yourself & get even through the legal system xx

Thanks Dolly, I always used to have crab and sweetcorn soup, special chow mein, a couple of pancake rolls and anything with king prawns in it.
Meladdo is making me chicken and mushroom chow mein in a bit. He's got all the stuff, including a pot of MSG. He's a good cook. The only Chinese I can't have is sweet and sour sauce on anything, it makes me sickly. Xx

• Heart
Ride it out and get the result you need Cranky ❤ don't let the witch win. Look after yourself & get even through the legal system xx

Meladdo is making me chicken and mushroom chow mein in a bit. He's got all the stuff, including a pot of MSG. He's a good cook. The only Chinese I can't have is sweet and sour sauce on anything, it makes me sickly. Xx
Awwww sounds fab Facey..enjoy especially as being cooked for you.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I'm so sorry you feel like that MrsC, I don't know if you have contacted The Victim Support scheme, they have a 24 hour support line and it's free.

Love Cakkyxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Awwww sounds fab Facey..enjoy especially as being cooked for you.🥰
He's gonna make extra for my lunch tomorrow ❤ I'll so miss him when he eventually buggers off to US ❤ xx

I'm so sorry you feel like that MrsC, I don't know if you have contacted The Victim Support scheme, they have a 24 hour support line and it's free.

Love Cakkyxx
That's brilliant advice Cakky. I'd have thought the Police would have put Cranky on to victim support but knowing how rubbish they are these days, maybe not xx

• Heart

Love Cakkyxx
Thank you Cakky. These things are sent to try us. The police are supporting me. MrC is being supportive. I rowed with him Friday and said how the duck did she know where the girls and I was. He said I don't know I don't contact her. He was telling the truth looking at his phone records but how did she know where I was. Is she stalking me? Or is he deleting messages. Ive asked the police to look into it

• Sad
Thank you Cakky. These things are sent to try us. The police are supporting me. MrC is being supportive. I rowed with him Friday and said how the duck did she know where the girls and I was. He said I don't know I don't contact her. He was telling the truth looking at his phone records but how did she know where I was. Is she stalking me? Or is he deleting messages. Ive asked the police to look into it
Oh dear MrsC,I do so hope you find out.🙁❤

• Heart
Me too. Im a bit broken at the moment but I will get to the bottom of it. My senses are telling me she's a stalker but I need to know for sure

Dolly he's been there through all my problems and I've known him for years but I have to be sure. He's even wiped my ass
Oh Mrs C,you need to get to the bottom of it,like you say she probably is a stalker,sick woman she is So bleeping dangerous.Even with stalkers how does she know what you do throughout the day,is she sitting in her car outside your house watching.It’s bleeping frightening.🙁

• Sad
Thanks Mrs C,how’s your bruises now?any news on bitchbastardcuntbunnyboiler.🥰
My bruises are going they are all
Oh Mrs C,you need to get to the bottom of it,like you say she probably is a stalker,sick woman she is So bleeping dangerous.Even with stalkers how does she know what you do throughout the day,is she sitting in her car outside your house watching.It’s bleeping frightening.🙁
I know her number plate now I believe MrC but I can't rule it out can I. I've given the police his number and they can find out if he's been in contact with her. They can retrieve messages. I want to lamp her ass when I'm better but there's a better way to deal with that miscreant. Ive been through a lot this year

• Heart
Do any of the group you were with have social media?
Did any of them post you were all going out?
Is she friend of a friend in their SM so could have seen it and know where you'd be?
Even so. .......her happening to be where you are all waiting to be picked up is very good timing intit.
Bless you xx

Do any of the group you were with have social media?
Did any of them post you were all going out?
Is she friend of a friend in their SM so could have seen it and know where you'd be?
Even so. .......her happening to be where you are all waiting to be picked up is very good timing intit.
Bless you xx
Facie some of the girls are on sm. Maybe she's seen something about where we go. Who bloody knows. My friends tho know how private I am in RL and would only post after the event. I have had to be private due to an ex who tried to find everything out about me when we split. My friends already had the heads up when he tried to trash me. He made my life a living hell. Gosh I sound bleeping tragic. I told him in no uncertain terms " when you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you"

I think I'm going to up sticks and live in a cave for a few years. My leg is sore from bruises and its the same leg the vein was taken. Well done to my lovely courageous friend who seen it coming. My friends are diamonds. I love everyone of them. We've been through so much together. We've laughed and cried in equal measures.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Facie some of the girls are on sm. Maybe she's seen something about where we go. Who bloody knows. My friends tho know how private I am in RL and would only post after the event. I have had to be private due to an ex who tried to find everything out about me when we split. My friends already had the heads up when he tried to trash me. He made my life a living hell. Gosh I sound bleeping tragic. I told him in no uncertain terms " when you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you"
It could be she's a stalker so seen something on SM somewhere. Just chill out and let the authorities investigate. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer still as they say 😏 it'll get sorted one way or another. Xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.