Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Hi everyone. Hope you’re all ok

Im quite worried mum not been good recently. She’s having a few tests this week hope they find out what’s going on.

Dad not helping. He was chuntering away and asked him to shut up as mum wasn’t feeling well. His reply was β€œwhat you want me to do about it?”

I lost it. Can’t talk to dad anymore.

I want to help mum but also my brother is difficult to deal with.

Life is shit at times. Look after yourselves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Hey lovely Krusties. I thought I’d just send a quick message to you all on as I’ve been inactive for a while. My mum passed away on Sunday so things have been very crazy and upsetting but I’ve been very lucky as she managed to fight her Ovarian cancer for 13 years and has had many hospital visits.

She was doing well last Friday but things went downhill on Saturday afternoon so managed to get to the hospital on Saturday evening to meet my Uncle and we stayed by her side the whole time and on Sunday the rest of the family made it before she passed away. She was in such pain but she is now pain free and back with my stepdad again.

We all saw rainbows in different places and one followed us all the way home, that gave me peace and although she was out of it in the hospital she knew I was there and I told her that I love her and she managed to say it back the best she could. I had the chance to spend loads of time with her even though I didn’t live in the same city and I spoiled her while I could.
Makes you mad that Skanky Drawers doesn’t do that for Amy but she is very selfish and I’m very soft hearted. I hope you are all doing well, I’ve missed you all so much.

Take Care my lovely friends xxx
So sorry for your loss, Soul, what loving daughter you are πŸ’–
Your Mum certainly was a battler and she got to see her loved ones before leaving. She will be at peace now and no more pain. How lovely to see so many Rainbows 🌈 🌈 🌈

It's lovely to see you here, pop over anytime, this thread is for everyone and they are a great bunch of Krusties here so caring and funny.

It's makes me so mad that Skank does not give a shit about her Mum with all the stress and made up shit she does just for coin.

Take care Sweetie and don't be a stranger on this thread, everyone is welcome xx

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
You'd want yours rubbed for 3 hours 🀣😈😘

Evening all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ god it's been vile here all day, thunderstorms and torrential rain all day. Thought I'd have to get a speedboat home in the finish 🀣🀣

Nearly forgot. @Pom Bear I had an ad pop up on Tattle this week and I was crying laughing, I immediately thought of you. Now, this is beautiful, just perfect in fact, a lovely Christmas jumper to keep you warm after being poorly and all that πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ hope you like it, I'm sure the orange will look gorgeous with your hair too. Lots of love 😘😘 xxx

View attachment 1665322

Evening all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ god it's been vile here all day, thunderstorms and torrential rain all day. Thought I'd have to get a speedboat home in the finish 🀣🀣

Nearly forgot. @Pom Bear I had an ad pop up on Tattle this week and I was crying laughing, I immediately thought of you. Now, this is beautiful, just perfect in fact, a lovely Christmas jumper to keep you warm after being poorly and all that πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ hope you like it, I'm sure the orange will look gorgeous with your hair too. Lots of love 😘😘 xxx

View attachment 1665322
Too much rubbing of delicate metal objects causes them to soften and often break or drop off. See Uri Geller with his ruddy spoons!

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all

how are we?

thanks 265 for starting new thread

was thinking putting your knickers on standing up a matter of timing and balance, not easy to do.

caught end of On the Buses Olive was having trouble getting her dress shortened. They tried using a spirit level between her legs! Then they used a dummy wrong size so had to stuff it was hankies. They went to a cabaret which was a strip club and lady flung her sequinned knickers onto Olive who had her dressed damaged by eager men. Those were the days! A hem not a storyline suitable for today

anyway off to find my spirit level

Derek can you hear me
Mary loves Dick

take care all xxx

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Love and hugs to you Pom πŸ€— πŸ˜˜β€πŸ’–πŸ’• xx

Send your bedding down here, I'll stick it on the line for you Ems, lovely and sunny down here 😎 🌞
Thank you and you too β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜ x xx
Thanks for Pom gif..I love that so much πŸ’–πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠLove and hugs Love Pom πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

View attachment 1665322
Hi Huggy πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Thank you very much on the pic that is lovely of you πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’•β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
The turkey one makes me laugh and the spaghetti top look abit like Richmond's lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€”πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
They look very cosy indeed, I like the orange 🧑🧑🧑 it's a cheerful colour, thanks my friend Love and hugs Pom πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx

Sorry to hear on the awful weather, I made this to make you smile πŸ₯°πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16662888881581.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh jeez, they've not long left. I couldn't cook my main meal for my family so we've just had domino's. I'm really upset as when I phoned at nearly 8 my bro put the phone down on meπŸ™ I only said he was late and should've given me pjs for them. I'm looking after his childrenπŸ˜₯

• Sad
  • Angry

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’ve been getting threatening phone calls from garlic sausage. Lots of heavy and very smelly breathing. Apologies to all such sausages but I’d only ever eat a chip oh late.

Nurse!

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh I'm so sorry to read that you've just lost your dear mum. I do understand the pain you must be going through right now. Please do remember to look after yourself and come here to talk when you need to. How lovely to see rainbows! On the way to see my mum after a call to say she was near the end I opened the car door outside the hospice and a white feather landed on my lap. I'll never forget that feeling of comfort😊 love and hugs to you, take care xxx

Morning all😊
Finally we have sunshine here...see it doesn't always piss down in wales🀭 Hope everyone is well😘
Dolly, I'm sorry to hear steff's mum isn't doing to wellπŸ™ I'm more than happy to give my mobile number to the mods here for her to contact me if she wants. Honestly I can talk anytime and talk for Britain if needed but I can listen too😘 xxx
Awwww bless,how lovely having a white feather land on your lap.❀
I will tell Harri..❀

Ocado here dead on time 7.30 this morning.They are really nice blokes the drivers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Facehugger

VIP Member
Only 3 times lol

Screenshot_20221016-183131~2.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Thanks Ems. I'm okay. I will live to see another day. It was a white audi. Im glad you've made your first online christmas card. Are you okay lovely?. Love MrsC xxxx
I'm all good thankyou😘
Well, I nearly fell off my chair when I read the words 'white Audi'🀣 Oh please, someone do a psyche value on these drivers...all the fucking same! Hope they catch the bastard. My twat neighbour's spawn has a white AudiπŸ€” arrogant little shit. We watched him last week not moving for a woman that had right of way...disgusting behaviour🀬

• Sad

Harrigan

VIP Member
Afternoon

I’m not feeling chipper I am ill, again

I see Oti Mabuse modelling bras for her huge breasts she says they make women feel empowered. Oh do piss off!
I like having a bra that fits clothes look better etc.

Empowered? Oh please do one!

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Bless you Pom πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸ‘πŸ˜˜ you take care until you get checked out, your elbow might take a good few weeks to get fully better. I saw you on the Loz thread so knew you were a bit better melove (I stuck a few posts on, it's been quiet everywhere & most of the nastiness on there has stopped now, not sure I'll stay on there much really tho). Make sure you let us know what the doc says as well, lots of love πŸ•πŸΎβ€β€πŸ˜˜ xxx

Morning everyone, hope you are all ok this morning. I keep thinking it's Sunday, god knows why! Lots of love to you all, happy weekend. πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ Harri, those things are lovely, they'll be much appreciated I'm sure. Fingers x'ed for your Mum too ❀😘
Hello my friend, πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx late reply tonight. I take it alot easier, I'm also more worried on falls so extra careful ❀😘 xx
I know what you mean on staying on threads, it's like I had to give the Katie one up, I couldn't stand her anymore, she made my blood boil and sadly I just couldn't keep up with it, I feel sad that @Dollylovesshoes πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx and others miss my pics on there, I hate letting people down. Maybe I go back one day but can't see it at the moment.

Thank you @Harrigan and @MrsEms , I'm getting better slowly, πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

Hello to all the other lovely krusties on here too Love from Pom πŸ˜€πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I bet you're rocking that hair! I love curly hair, mine doesn't go into nice curls like it used to. I used to do the Julia Roberts big hair curls but now it's frizz! I have to use a big hair blow dryer on it, the brush parts spins around as it dry your hair smoothing it out, it's really clever.
No lovey I’m not rocking anything. I’ve not worn my hair curly since school days when I was the brunt of jokes. I really need it cutting desperately thick but waiting for cyst to heal. Now the cyst has improved I have something else crop up. I’m fine though

lol loving your hairdryer! Does it go green as it spins?

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Well this is getting serious, the authorities have asked me to identify possible garlic sausage suspects. I mean how can I tell one sausage from another? Apparently they will be asked to breathe and I have to say which is the one that phoned me,

wish me luck!

Nurse!
Can’t you ruddy control that patient they keep escaping!

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Yes,my feet are like that swollen as well are you type 1 or 2 Cakky?me I’m type 2.

oh god yes I have one darlings ashes next to me on Sofa she always,always slept next to me on here.Sp I have her casket Next to me.

Oh Ems,thanks for fab title by the way..

How is daughter doing is fuckface still bothering her or is it all quiet on the western front.

Hope you a feeling well.
Hiya dolly, hope you're doing ok today❀
Alls quiet on the western front...thank god fuck face is leaving my daughter alone. She's doing lovely now, eating again, smiling, back in school and driving lessons again😁 So relieved as I was getting seriously worried.

I was a bit tired today so having a restful day. Ended up looking after my bros little kids yesterday, ran me off my feetπŸ˜‚ xx

• Heart

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Hi Dolly. How are you doing lovely. I'm still a bit shaken. Been having a few nightmares about it. MrC feels really bad. I said it's not you who should feel bad. It's that deranged fucker who should feel bad. He's done nothing wrong. He's only moved on and that's what normal people do. In life if someone wants something different, leave them go and find it. Where they go afterwards is no concern of mine

Thanks Cakky. Have you got a pic of Tabitha's brother. Love MrsC xxxx
Yes, certainly, he is a big boy, he weighs 11 pounds now and is 7 years old, he doesn't eat much at home but eats out a lot🀒

tom.jpg

Reading in the Daily Mail, discovered that this year the tub of "Celebrations" will NOT
contain Bounty! About bloody time too.
Oh yes, they are doing various trials to see which is most popular, my least favourite is Snickers I love the Bounty bars, my husband gets the plain chocolate ones 🀒

Afternoon folks πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ happy Saturday afternoon, are we all ready for the annual deluge of noisy whizzy bangy things tonight then? 🀣

Mrs C.......at least you know who it was but it's no comfort is it. Knowing it was you the car was targeting and not just some random dickhead mounted the kerb. I am glad you weren't hurt, get the bitch done for attempted murder & locked up. Xx
Hi Facey, we had quite a few coming from over the back gardens, it was a nice display actually! Joshua didn't seem bothered about the noise, I don't react so they don't either xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Ems. I have a pair of always discreet zuverlassiger schutz on whatever that means. These are seriously big pants. MrC is in fucking fits! They are marked up as normal. There's fuck all normal about them. I've had a chest infection and everytime I cough I leak. I'm in nappies but these smell of talcum powder, not that awful gel in those pads. Hope everyone is okay. @Stapleyourtongue I'm thinking of you sweetheart. Love MrsC xxxx
Thank you @MrsCranky πŸ€—πŸ˜˜β€ hope you are on the mend sweetie ❀ xx

• Heart