Krusties #22 creepy and kooky, mysteriously spooky, altogether ooky, the krustie family🎃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a cold for over A MONTH, the main cold took 2 weeks to clear, left with a
nasty chesty cough. I did work as much as I could but this cough was lingering for
too long so I ended up going to see a bleeding Doctor. NHS advises a trip to the
GP after 3 weeks, I left it a week longer, ended up on antibiotics and my last pill is
Tuesday.

Worse of all I passed it onto my Mother, she is now on antibiotics because her
cough was worse than mine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've had a cold for over A MONTH, the main cold took 2 weeks to clear, left with a
nasty chesty cough. I did work as much as I could but this cough was lingering for
too long so I ended up going to see a bleeding Doctor. NHS advises a trip to the
GP after 3 weeks, I left it a week longer, ended up on antibiotics and my last pill is
Tuesday.

Can't be too careful with chesty coughs, especially in a lady Mum's age as I know only too well, best you both get on the pills. Hope you both get over it soon and are on the mend. There's been some folks on here asking after you for weeks, they'll be glad to know you're still alive 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can't be too careful with chesty coughs, especially in a lady Mum's age as I know only too well, best you both get on the pills. Hope you both get over it soon and are in the mend. There's been some folks on here asking after you for weeks, they'll be glad to know you're still alive 🤣
Mum's cough seems to be better, she was really bad over the weekend, she's never had a cough before, the meds are working.
I'm nearly clear of the cough and back to work Tuesday and I hope it doesn't come back. Because of this cold I've decided to
get a flu jab this year and it will be a first for me. I learned last week I could book my Covid booster which means I could get a
flu jab at the same time. Failing that I can fall back onto the Flu Jab I have set for next month.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mum's cough seems to be better, she was really bad over the weekend, she's never had a cough before, the meds are working.
I'm nearly clear of the cough and back to work Tuesday and I hope it doesn't come back. Because of this cold I've decided to
get a flu jab this year and it will be a first for me. I learned last week I could book my Covid booster which means I could get a
flu jab at the same time. Failing that I can fall back onto the Flu Jab I have set for next month.
I can get my Covid booster now too but got to leave it a clear 28 days after having it. So end of the month looks favourable. You do what you need to do to keep yourself well. Nice to see you back. 👍

• Heart
Welcome to #22 and I'm just passing through, well done @MrsEms for
the winning title, best of all IT FITS with no edits.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/krustie...st-come-here-and-well-be-chatty.33747/page-50

Carry on Krusties.
Aww, thankyou so much for coming back on here my lovely🥰❤🤔 Made my day! I've been thinking of you. Hope you and your mother feel better soon. Love and best wishes, ems xxx

Oh thankyou for starting the thread, I'm fecking useless. I had to write the thread title on paper again and keep cutting it down and count the words🤣 Adam's family lyrics are too long😬😘 xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Aww, thankyou so much for coming back on here my lovely🥰❤🤔 Made my day! I've been thinking of you. Hope you and your mother feel better soon. Love and best wishes, ems xxx

Oh thankyou for starting the thread, I'm fecking useless. I had to write the thread title on paper again and keep cutting it down and count the words🤣 Adam's family lyrics are too long😬😘 xxx
Thought I better drop in, I've been doing other things, in fact I've just finished watching Grey's Anatomy for THE THIRD
TIME start to finish. Mum is a lot better, she suffered my cold and the chesty cough which worried me. It's bad when you
need antibiotics for a cold in whatever stage. Just a reminder I haven't had a cold since before the pandemic started and
I normally get 2 colds a year which don't last that long. This cold wasn't even a heavy cold, it just lingered longer that my
normal colds.

Tuesday.

Nice to see you back. Hope mam is on the mend and you. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
I am pleased to see you again 265 :)

I still have my cough (albeit not as bad as it was) five bottle of revolting cough mixture later - this is a month onwards! OH still not well either with a raging headache. We are both falling to bits :(
I'd best make a start on the day to see what little gems it has to offer LOL
TTFN xxx

• Heart
Morning all

how are we?

thanks 265 for starting new thread

was thinking putting your knickers on standing up a matter of timing and balance, not easy to do.

caught end of On the Buses Olive was having trouble getting her dress shortened. They tried using a spirit level between her legs! Then they used a dummy wrong size so had to stuff it was hankies. They went to a cabaret which was a strip club and lady flung her sequinned knickers onto Olive who had her dressed damaged by eager men. Those were the days! A hem not a storyline suitable for today

anyway off to find my spirit level

Derek can you hear me
Mary loves Dick

take care all xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning all, hope everybody is feeling better, I had a funny turn last night and had to go to bed at 6pm which is very unusual for me lol

Love Cakky xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh morning Cakky,what happened?🙁
Thanks Dolly, my eyes went all blurry and I couldn't focus or keep them open, might have been the diabetes playing up. I hope you are feeling ok, husband will be picking up Kayleigh's ashes this week and I told him to put them in the cupboard as I just can't bear to see them, it's so awful, I really feel for you xx

• Heart
Thanks Dolly, my eyes went all blurry and I couldn't focus or keep them open, might have been the diabetes playing up. I hope you are feeling ok, husband will be picking up Kayleigh's ashes this week and I told him to put them in the cupboard as I just can't bear to see them, it's so awful, I really feel for you xx
You get some weird things don’t you with Diabetis,eyes are nuisance.

Awww bless you,it’s so hard,I’ve actually just taken put the box his ashes lovely container is in..I’ve placed the box on his beanbag.😢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You get some weird things don’t you with Diabetis,eyes are nuisance.

Awww bless you,it’s so hard,I’ve actually just taken put the box his ashes lovely container is in..I’ve placed the box on his beanbag.😢
Yes, the numb feet are the worst thing, I keep walking into inanimate objects!

Ooh, that's ok, they do make some nice boxes, I've got quite a collection of them. It's very difficult dealing with the loss of a pet, but I've got 4 other cats and the kitten takes my mind off things xx

• Heart
Yes, the numb feet are the worst thing, I keep walking into inanimate objects!

Ooh, that's ok, they do make some nice boxes, I've got quite a collection of them. It's very difficult dealing with the loss of a pet, but I've got 4 other cats and the kitten takes my mind off things xx
Yes,my feet are like that swollen as well are you type 1 or 2 Cakky?me I’m type 2.

oh god yes I have one darlings ashes next to me on Sofa she always,always slept next to me on here.Sp I have her casket Next to me.

Oh Ems,thanks for fab title by the way..

How is daughter doing is fuckface still bothering her or is it all quiet on the western front.

Hope you a feeling well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes,my feet are like that swollen as well are you type 1 or 2 Cakky?me I’m type 2.

oh god yes I have one darlings ashes next to me on Sofa she always,always slept next to me on here.Sp I have her casket Next to me.

Oh Ems,thanks for fab title by the way..

How is daughter doing is fuckface still bothering her or is it all quiet on the western front.

Hope you a feeling well.
Hiya dolly, hope you're doing ok today❤
Alls quiet on the western front...thank god duck face is leaving my daughter alone. She's doing lovely now, eating again, smiling, back in school and driving lessons again😁 So relieved as I was getting seriously worried.

I was a bit tired today so having a restful day. Ended up looking after my bros little kids yesterday, ran me off my feet😂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.