Krusties #22 creepy and kooky, mysteriously spooky, altogether ooky, the krustie family🎃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief it’s so miserable outside cold and soddin foggy.
It's been glorious here today Dolly so much so that I've cut all the grass, maybe the last one of the year before the weather collapses in a heap. I needed to get another cut in so that it's not knee deep come springtime. Gonna watch telly a bit now so a bientot xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Afternoon folks 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all good today. How funny you lot on about Chinese, son's making me some later too 😊

Weather has been foggy and shite here all damn day. No dry knickers for me today xx

• Haha
I love going up Chinatown.. bit expensive now tho
I bet,I used to go to the fab Italian in Berwick street or in Old Compton Street,now that one is still going everything fresh from Italy I Camisa &Son.Haven’t been to town for few years,it was handy working in Wigmore Street for years.Could nip here and there in lunchtimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Afternoon all, hope everybody is ok, yes the Chinese theme is here also, planning permission has been given for a THIRD Chinese takeaway in the village. I haven't had a Chinese in ages, sometimes it gives me a gippy tummy.

Thanks for your good wishes about my MIL, I'm trying not to think about it, I was playing a new escape PC game last night to distract myself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Afternoon folks 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all good today. How funny you lot on about Chinese, son's making me some later too 😊

Weather has been foggy and shite here all damn day. No dry knickers for me today xx
Bugger em Facey,go commando 🤣 Hi me dear by the way.❤

Afternoon all, hope everybody is ok, yes the Chinese theme is here also, planning permission has been given for a THIRD Chinese takeaway in the village. I haven't had a Chinese in ages, sometimes it gives me a gippy tummy.

Thanks for your good wishes about my MIL, I'm trying not to think about it, I was playing a new escape PC game last night to distract myself xx
Awww Cakky,hope all goes well as such with poor MIL..bless you❤

i Think years ago with Chinese we used to get that soddin thirst later,it’s Monosodium Glutamat,they always used,these days they don’t use it now,well,some of them still do,my sisinlaw was always sick after chinese but not now they don’t use it.

• Heart
Ems must be doing her roastie din dins, yummy..

I think I going to treat myself to a Chinese later,haven’t had one for ages,bleedin ell,prices have zoomed up FFS.🙁
I had a Chinese on Friday, curry with rice and a spring roll, shared the curry with Mum.
£12.50 for that meal, the spring roll was £3 FFS!!!

Oh and I've managed to piss people off on the KP thread again.

• Haha
Bugger em Facey,go commando 🤣 Hi me dear by the way.❤

Awww Cakky,hope all goes well as such with poor MIL..bless you❤

i Think years ago with Chinese we used to get that soddin thirst later,it’s Monosodium Glutamat,they always used,these days they don’t use it now,well,some of them still do,my sisinlaw was always sick after chinese but not now they don’t use it.
If I could guarantee not falling over and showing my arse Dolly I might do 🤣🤣🤣

Oh dear 265 what you done now?

If I could guarantee not falling over and showing my arse Dolly I might do 🤣🤣🤣

Oh dear 265 what you done now?
I didn't get an answer to my question so later I posted "Question too difficult", well my ignore list
just got bigger.

• Haha
Well,my Chinese was bloody gorgeous,it was so hot steam coming off when taking lids iff,so bloody fresh.I had to leave it for couple of mins,even the prawn crackers where lovely and tasted just cooked.

so I have another meal for tomorrow! It was £17.10.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I will not start anymore KP Freds, at least someone else can do a proper
job so I discovered. Bollocks to them I say.
Honestly. What the hell? You've posted on there you've got a BRAIN TUMOUR? Your second one? First we've all heard of it, mate, come on........ 🤷🤷

Well,my Chinese was bloody gorgeous,it was so hot steam coming off when taking lids iff,so bloody fresh.I had to leave it for couple of mins,even the prawn crackers where lovely and tasted just cooked.

so I have another meal for tomorrow! It was £17.10.
Aw Dolly. So pleased it was nice, a little bit of what you fancy does you good lovely ❤❤😘

Honestly. What the hell? You've posted on there you've got a BRAIN TUMOUR? Your second one? First we've all heard of it, mate, come on........ 🤷🤷

Aw Dolly. So pleased it was nice, a little bit of what you fancy does you good lovely ❤❤😘
Facey it was so lovely first one I’ve had for months.I have enough left for tomorrow.Especially as it was so fresh and heat hot..❤

• Heart
Facey it was so lovely first one I’ve had for months.I have enough left for tomorrow.Especially as it was so fresh and heat hot..❤
It's nice when you have a treat and it lives up to expectations lovey, good for you. That'll warm your cockles tonight and tomorrow ❤😘

• Heart
Evening all. Hope everyone is well. Cakky sorry to hear about your MIL. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.