Krusties #22 creepy and kooky, mysteriously spooky, altogether ooky, the krustie family🎃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning sweeties.

Oh Ems so sorry you ! Yes I read it can interfere with monthlys 🙁they are a bastard anyway.You do what you have to.❤

Cakky ive never been overweight,when diagnosed I was about 8 1/2 stone,obviousky that was few years ago now but still normal weight,that’s good about slippers.
im just on metformin just 1 after meals,statin in the evening.I’m a cow sometimes forget to take metformin,but luckily no problems until recently.❤ Just to add Cakky Pavers also do nice slippers.

Facey hope all ok,lovely you have a week off,nice rest up for you.❤

oh dear Pom so pleased you are getting better ❤❤ looking forward to seeing your pics again 🤣🤣🥰🥰

middy don’t hope you are ok know you are OK 🥰

Lovely pic Rita.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 facehugs for you a tonight. I hope our @Pom Bear is recovered now 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾😘😘 and @Stapleyourtongue is ok too. Not such a toxic day today thank god, still busy tho. Xxx
Hi Hugger, I'm here ❤ xx

Funeral was very emotional, my friend gave her a lovely send off, her Mum arrived in a beautiful carriage pulled by two white horses, Jan would have been so proud of her daughter just like she was when she was still with us. My friend is so broken all the family are 😥

I don't know what to say to her as I haven't lost a parent. What do you say to them? They had an unbreakable bond only it is broken now. All l could say was how much her Mum loved her and was proud of her and what a wonderful funny, loving woman Jan was. I really don't know how my friend is going to live life without her Mum

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Hi Hugger, I'm here ❤ xx

Funeral was very emotional, my friend gave her a lovely send off, her Mum arrived in a beautiful carriage pulled by two white horses, Jan would have been so proud of her daughter just like she was when she was still with us. My friend is so broken all the family are 😥

I don't know what to say to her as I haven't lost a parent. What do you say to them? They had an unbreakable bond only it is broken now. All l could say was how much her Mum loved her and was proud of her and what a wonderful funny, loving woman Jan was. I really don't know how my friend is going to live life without her Mum
Awwww Stapes,beautiful send off for her dear mum,soo bloody sad.She has you to support her,all you can really do is always be at hand through her painful time.❤

• Heart
Awwww Stapes,beautiful send off for her dear mum,soo bloody sad.She has you to support her,all you can really do is always be at hand through her painful time.❤
Thank you Dolly, I will ❤ xx

I think everyone has got a bit of the lurgy over the past few weeks! I don't know what's going on. I've been called up for my next covid jab as in the 'vulnerable' person. I'm not going to take it this time. I got covid twice and the second time shortly after the recent jab which made me feel quite Ill.

As a woman, my periods have been awful since...you don't need to know that...just saying 🤣

Oh tit I sound like I should put a tin foil hat on🤣 No one has checked my meds with the jabs. It should've been done.
Love the title Ems ❤ xx

Have you ever thought about being microwaved (can't remember the medical name for it). I had it done nearly 13 years ago and it stopped my periods altogether

Last edited:
  • Heart
Afternoon all😊 Hope everyone is well today❤
It's really windy here...it's not me honestly😁

Thank you Dolly, I will ❤ xx

Love the title Ems ❤ xx

Have you ever thought about being microwaved (can't remember the medical name for it). I had it done nearly 13 years ago and it stopped my periods altogether
I'm not sure what you mean, like literally microwaved? I am probably quite radioactive as it is tbh I've had that many scans🤣 I cant take 'the pill' because my meds stop them working which is a bit risky😳 Tried the depo, that was horrid as it make me feel crap. I would really like to stop them completely as they affect my seizures. None of the doctors have taken it particularly serious🤷‍♀️ Never mind!

Dolly, I bloody love that joke🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I'm not sure what you mean, like literally microwaved? I am probably quite radioactive as it is tbh I've had that many scans🤣 I cant take 'the pill' because my meds stop them working which is a bit risky😳 Tried the depo, that was horrid as it make me feel crap. I would really like to stop them completely as they affect my seizures. None of the doctors have taken it particularly serious🤷‍♀️ Never mind!

Oh confused me,I didn’t make that post re microwave🤔 was it Stapes,you know what it’s like predicated text perhaps.?
Me too just my type of humour.🤣

• Haha

This is it Ems

Endometrial ablation is a procedure that surgically destroys (ablates) the lining of your uterus (endometrium). The goal of endometrial ablation is to reduce menstrual flow. In some women, menstrual flow may stop completely.

This is it Ems

Endometrial ablation is a procedure that surgically destroys (ablates) the lining of your uterus (endometrium). The goal of endometrial ablation is to reduce menstrual flow. In some women, menstrual flow may stop completely.
I'll look into that staples, thankyou❤

Afternoon ladies...hope you are doing well today x
Afternoon nottie😘

Working hard today? Me too. Actually I'm not, I'm on the sofa and I cant move because I have a dog lying on top of me🤣 He's flat out...good excuse eh😁 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll look into that staples, thankyou❤

Afternoon nottie😘

Working hard today? Me too. Actually I'm not, I'm on the sofa and I cant move because I have a dog lying on top of me🤣 He's flat out...good excuse eh😁 xx
I'm working hard today lol....sounds like a good place to be today,apart from the dog on you lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.