Krusties #22 creepy and kooky, mysteriously spooky, altogether ooky, the krustie familyπŸŽƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm doing good thank you..nearly home time for me xx
Hope you are well
All good thankyou. Just gearing myself up for cooking this evening😁 It'll be easier tonight as I haven't got other 3 little ones (not mine) to look after whilst cooking. I entertained them by laying everything out on the kitchen island, explaining what the ingredients were, what I was doing...basically like a cookery programme. They were mesmerised😳 Though these are the same kids that only eat supernoodles and takeaways...I also had to explain the big board...was an ironing boardπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
I just had to get that bitchin out of my system...when she dumps them at the end of the drive!πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What is up with @Pom Bear? she got the lurgy too?
I think everyone has got a bit of the lurgy over the past few weeks! I don't know what's going on. I've been called up for my next covid jab as in the 'vulnerable' person. I'm not going to take it this time. I got covid twice and the second time shortly after the recent jab which made me feel quite Ill.

As a woman, my periods have been awful since...you don't need to know that...just saying 🀣

Oh tit I sound like I should put a tin foil hat on🀣 No one has checked my meds with the jabs. It should've been done.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think everyone has got a bit of the lurgy over the past few weeks! I don't know what's going on. I've been called up for my next covid jab as in the 'vulnerable' person. I'm not going to take it this time. I got covid twice and the second time shortly after the recent jab which made me feel quite Ill.

As a woman, my periods have been awful since...you don't need to know that...just saying 🀣
Apparently it's a well known thing that the Covid jabs mess about with ladies mentruals Ems ❀ I have only had the first two jabs so I'm going to have the latest booster. Got to wait 28 days since having it tho xx

Apparently it's a well known thing that the Covid jabs mess about with ladies mentruals Ems ❀ I have only had the first two jabs so I'm going to have the latest booster. Got to wait 28 days since having it tho xx
I was all for them, no problem. My periods since have been awful. It could be age but I didn't take well to the jabs so I'll leave this one. I've have covid twice. I assume it's down to my kids being in school. Horrific first time, awful second time....I'd be really unlucky a 3rd time🀣

I'd be on my fourth jab if I take thisπŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I was all for them, no problem. My periods since have been awful. It could be age but I didn't take well to the jabs so I'll leave this one. I've have covid twice. I assume it's down to my kids being in school. Horrific first time, awful second time....I'd be really unlucky a 3rd time🀣

I'd be on my fourth jab if I take thisπŸ™„
Sounds like you're well vaxxed even if you skip this one Ems. I'd do same if I were you ❀😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sounds like you're well vaxxed even if you skip this one Ems. I'd do same if I were you ❀😘 xx
Would you? That makes me feel better. I had covid before the kids 6 weeks holidays. I feel tired all the time, everything is put down to my other health issues. I deal with them, could be worse.
I would like to hide in the toilet all day though 🀣
Thankyou lovely πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜xx

• Heart
Would you? That makes me feel better. I had covid before the kids 6 weeks holidays. I feel tired all the time, everything is put down to my other health issues. I deal with them, could be worse.
I would like to hide in the toilet all day though 🀣
Yes lovely, if you've had 3 jabs and Covid twice, I'd not have another jab yet, and that's me being honest even after what happened to my Mum. I'm only going to have the booster as I've never had one ❀😘 xxx

• Heart
Yes lovely, if you've had 3 jabs and Covid twice, I'd not have another jab yet, and that's me being honest even after what happened to my Mum. I'm only going to have the booster as I've never had one ❀😘 xxx
Thankyou❀ I'd normally go for any jabs or treatment but have been given bad advice before...several times. I don't think anyone has looked at medications and compatibility!
Hope you're feeling better nowπŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Thankyou❀ I'd normally go for any jabs or treatment but have been given bad advice before...several times. I don't think anyone has looked at medications and compatibility!
Hope you're feeling better nowπŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜
I've never had a flu jab Ems. Not one. Because I know I never get flu, we all know ourselves better than the standard advice sometimes. I'm good now thankyou lovely, just tired still but got a week's holiday from work next week ❀😘 xx

• Heart
I've never had a flu jab Ems. Not one. Because I know I never get flu, we all know ourselves better than the standard advice sometimes. I'm good now thankyou lovely, just tired still but got a week's holiday from work next week ❀😘 xx
Take it easy my lovely over the next week 😘
I'm off to bed, funny I've had a cwch with both my girls in bed laughing at their snaps!

You always have the best advice!

Night night lovelyπŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜β€xxx

• Heart
Yes,my feet are like that swollen as well are you type 1 or 2 Cakky?me I’m type 2.

oh god yes I have one darlings ashes next to me on Sofa she always,always slept next to me on here.Sp I have her casket Next to me.

Oh Ems,thanks for fab title by the way..

How is daughter doing is fuckface still bothering her or is it all quiet on the western front.

Hope you a feeling well.
I'm Type 2 also, Dolly, I started taking Jardiance/Empagliflozin instead of Gliclazide and wow, I lost about 2.5 stone! It turns sugar into water and you literally P out the calories! My feet get swollen sometimes, I've got big feet anyway and I got some of those adjustable slippers from a company called "Sandpiper", they have really nice ones, not the old fogie type things and you can remove and replace the insoles and adjust the velcro strap and you get them without having to pay VAT also!

Aww, I just adore cats, I couldn't have children and they are the next best thing and they never leave home! xx

Oh tit I sound like I should put a tin foil hat on🀣 No one has checked my meds with the jabs. It should've been done.
I've never had the jab, I don't trust it and haven't had a cold/flu for about 5 years. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Evening lovelies πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ facehugs for you a tonight. I hope our @Pom Bear is recovered now πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ and @Stapleyourtongue is ok too. Not such a toxic day today thank god, still busy tho. Xxx
Hi my friend πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx
Sorry on been more quiet, been a bit more active as now negative πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
I've still got a couple of symptoms though, one is headache with achy gums, though not all the time.
Now I'm a lot better I'm now noticing my thyroid symptoms again lol.
I hope to go to Shrewsbury for a one night stay on Monday, never been and it looks very nice, only an hour on the train. I take some pics if the weather is nice and post some on here.
Great to hear your having a week off and you get to feel better too and put your feet up and have lie ins. Love Pom πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜Šβ€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

@265 Great to see you back active on here and hope you and your mom are loads better β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ Love from Pom xx.

@Dollylovesshoes I love your profile pic of Dave and hope your keeping well..Love from Pom πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ‘ πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Hello to everyone else too, MrsEms, Cakky, Mrs Cranky, Harri, etc Love Pom β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Sorry if I've missed anyone. ❀❀❀πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16651276782521.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi my friend πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx
Sorry on been more quiet, been a bit more active as now negative πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
I've still got a couple of symptoms though, one is headache with achy gums, though not all the time.
Now I'm a lot better I'm now noticing my thyroid symptoms again lol.
I hope to go to Shrewsbury for a one night stay on Monday, never been and it looks very nice, only an hour on the train. I take some pics if the weather is nice and post some on here.
Great to hear your having a week off and you get to feel better too and put your feet up and have lie ins. Love Pom πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜Šβ€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

@265 Great to see you back active on here and hope you and your mom are loads better β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ Love from Pom xx.

@Dollylovesshoes I love your profile pic of Dave and hope your keeping well..Love from Pom πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ‘ πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Hello to everyone else too, MrsEms, Cakky, Mrs Cranky, Harri, etc Love Pom β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Sorry if I've missed anyone. ❀❀❀πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 1661066
Lovely to see you back Pom! I am so glad you are feeling better 🐢:love:

• Heart
Morning all! Well i think its morning because the crescent moon is still looming over us with no sign of the sun creeping over the eastern treeline :)

OH is still under the weather so he's at home - he's picked up some flu lurgy which along with his Other Issues means he's here under my feet 24/7 - but he's getting better though so we'll be AOK for granddaughter arriving on the afternoon ferry on Monday. Yes my special girl is coming to see us on her first solo trip minus Mum & Dad :) This morning I've got to visit the pharmacy to buy his paracetemol along with a list of Other Stuff he needs that he cannot possibly go and get for himself, I mean, what the bloody hell do I know about nuts & bolts? Guaranteed I'll get The Wrong Ones though...................
I'm off to pay skanky a visit thence off to continue The Day; Take care one and all xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.