Krusties #19 Newbies pull up a chair, grab your drinks and be grateful there are no sinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Webby you're a star⭐Thankyou😘
Well done dolly for the winning title!
Oh Webby thank you so much,I’m effin useless at starting new fred..I’d be terrified,you have done a brilliant jobby poo’s❤

Well,now where the duck is 265?he is MIA..Hope all is ok though.🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh Webby thank you so much,I’m effin useless at starting new fred..I’d be terrified,you have done a brilliant jobby poo’s❤

Well,now where the duck is 265?he is MIA..Hope all is ok though.🤞
Aw thanks Dolly, I know how now! I hope @265 hasn't been put off by all the horrible chat in that other thread. It wasn't pleasant :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ladies, I'm gonna be going radio silent after today...finding that tattle isn't fun anymore xx

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ladies, I'm gonna be going radio silent after today...finding that tattle isn't fun anymore xx
Hey, you can't go...put that light sabre back down daddy o'.
Perhaps you're feeling a bit under the weather. I'll try and chear you up with a couple of bad jokes if you like? ❤❤xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok😊
Why can't a nose be 12 inches?
Because then it would be a foot😁

🤔

What did one boob say to the other boob?
"If we don't get any support people will think we're nuts".

Am I getting better or shall I google some rude ones...I can never remember good uns under pressure😬 @not on my watch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh no, what’s the matter Notty? Did we say something to upset you? Hope not.

I don’t know many jokes but funny things happen in life don’t they?

I must have had a funny turn in the dentist. When I went to pay I tried to push the money under the plastic screen on the counter.

MrsEms it’s still hot. When we do all get together I want a large bolognese and pavlova with fruit and cream and cheese and onion crisps please. Did anyone say Pims? Some Pims please with sliced fruit and ice cold lemonade. Umbrellas are optional.

• Heart
Oh no, what’s the matter Notty? Did we say something to upset you? Hope not.

I don’t know many jokes but funny things happen in life don’t they?

I must have had a funny turn in the dentist. When I went to pay I tried to push the money under the plastic screen on the counter.

MrsEms it’s still hot. When we do all get together I want a large bolognese and pavlova with fruit and cream and cheese and onion crisps please. Did anyone say Pims? Some Pims please with sliced fruit and ice cold lemonade. Umbrellas are optional.
I'm cooking spaghetti bolognese tonight! I haven't done it for a while so I'm hoping I might actually eat it for once.

I've been a little sensitive the past few days (time of month) and yesterday I was in the shop with my youngest daughter and she pointed out the packs of microwave chips in the freezer section. She remembered how I used to get them in if they had to have a quick early tea to go the their primary school disco's and Christmas plays. It was hard back then with me juggling the 3 kiddies getting them from school, back to eat and going back down to the school again with husband working too far away to help and me not driving! I'd be out walking in all weathers and bloody hated it!
My daughter smiled and said it was fun! I began to tear up🥺...in tesco🤦🏻‍♀️I did say I actually really missed it now they're grown up🤣 My girl gave me a big hug and we did laugh. I'm a melt apparently😁

I think I need a pimms...you want ice?🤣❤

• Heart
I'm cooking spaghetti bolognese tonight! I haven't done it for a while so I'm hoping I might actually eat it for once.

I've been a little sensitive the past few days (time of month) and yesterday I was in the shop with my youngest daughter and she pointed out the packs of microwave chips in the freezer section. She remembered how I used to get them in if they had to have a quick early tea to go the their primary school disco's and Christmas plays. It was hard back then with me juggling the 3 kiddies getting them from school, back to eat and going back down to the school again with husband working too far away to help and me not driving! I'd be out walking in all weathers and bloody hated it!
My daughter smiled and said it was fun! I began to tear up🥺...in tesco🤦🏻‍♀️I did say I actually really missed it now they're grown up🤣 My girl gave me a big hug and we did laugh. I'm a melt apparently😁

Bless you sweetheart, yes please, lots of ice.

Men don’t understand women with their sensitivity be it menstruation or menopause. I know for a fact I’ve been very up and down of late and get upset so easily. I also get angry. Dad doesn’t understand and just says it’s me and my nerves.

You are a sweetheart MrsEms, your children are lucky to have you and we are lucky to have you as our dear friend on here. You could easily concentrate on your illness and problems with family but you dont.

Anyway just find out how many portions you need we don’t want the magic bolognese pot overflowing although I’m sure Dave and Chico would love any leftovers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Oh Ems.Bless you.❤

It’s weird when you think back,I used to spend ages in the kitchen cooking curry from scratch,making my own Chappatties etc,I loved it..but now?duck it..I still do now and then but what’s the point for one person? I love me own spag bog,haven’t cooked one for awhile..Chilli as well I love.

WTF.
Have you seen this?🤢🤢🤢

How the duck does she do a poo?🤢Has she got a wipe mat or something.🤢🤢

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19401421/guinness-world-records-42ft-10in-nails/[/URL]

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Oh Ems.Bless you.❤

It’s weird when you think back,I used to spend ages in the kitchen cooking curry from scratch,making my own Chappatties etc,I loved it..but now?duck it..I still do now and then but what’s the point for one person? I love me own spag bog,haven’t cooked one for awhile..Chilli as well I love.

WTF.
Have you seen this?🤢🤢🤢

How the duck does she do a poo?🤢Has she got a wipe mat or something.🤢🤢

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19401421/guinness-world-records-42ft-10in-nails/[/URL]
She won’t need a walking stick will she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She won’t need a walking stick will she 😂
No but she'll need someone to wipe her arse🤣

Bless you sweetheart, yes please, lots of ice.

Men don’t understand women with their sensitivity be it menstruation or menopause. I know for a fact I’ve been very up and down of late and get upset so easily. I also get angry. Dad doesn’t understand and just says it’s me and my nerves.

You are a sweetheart MrsEms, your children are lucky to have you and we are lucky to have you as our dear friend on here. You could easily concentrate on your illness and problems with family but you dont.

Anyway just find out how many portions you need we don’t want the magic bolognese pot overflowing although I’m sure Dave and Chico would love any leftovers.
Oh my lot do laugh at me sometimes when I'm like this! I'll be crying buckets but then it turns into hysterical laughter if I realise I am being a tit...
Or it can go the other way🤣 Bastard hormones. I told my husband I thought he was going through the manopause...he said no, he's just a grumpy bastard🤣

Oh I'm sticking with my usual recipe today that only serves 6 not 24🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Just as well because I'm still not speaking to my lot and my brother has still got my best pyrex dish with a lid...the fucker🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No but she'll need someone to wipe her arse🤣

Oh my lot do laugh at me sometimes when I'm like this! I'll be crying buckets but then it turns into hysterical laughter if I realise I am being a tit...
Or it can go the other way🤣 Bastard hormones. I told my husband I thought he was going through the manopause...he said no, he's just a grumpy bastard🤣

Oh I'm sticking with my usual recipe today that only serves 6 not 24🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Just as well because I'm still not speaking to my lot and my brother has still got my best pyrex dish with a lid...the fucker🤣🤣
You get that fucker Pyrex back Ems..I hate anything like that..I’ve lost loads of things where I have lent friends dishes etc.No bleeping sign of em ever.😡

• Haha
You get that fucker Pyrex back Ems..I hate anything like that..I’ve lost loads of things where I have lent friends dishes etc.No bleeping sign of em ever.😡
Oh he's had quite alot of my dishes over the years! Every party, bbq or meal I've done and given him food to take back with him I dont get back my things🤬 it's bloody annoying. I've gone to their house and to look after their kids and it's my plates I'm pulling out of the cupboard! Well, they only eat of of takeaway boxes usually so...🤭

Oooh, get me! I was a bit bitchy about the takeaways🤣 yep definitely time of the month😁

• Haha

I miss my boys being little, they're 13 and 15 now and both taller than me, the 15 year old towers over me. I can't watch videos of them when they were little, it honestly breaks my heart too much, I miss those little dudes, they were my best mates!

• Heart
I miss my boys being little, they're 13 and 15 now and both taller than me, the 15 year old towers over me. I can't watch videos of them when they were little, it honestly breaks my heart too much, I miss those little dudes, they were my best mates!
Aww love you❤ It's hard knowing when to step back a little as well! My little boy is 19 now🤣 Seriously when he drives to work in the morning I check the local traffic reports before he leaves and 20 mins in....tit I'm getting emotional again🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Bloody onions🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.