Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gullri

VIP Member
Hello Krusties ❤ I have more or less been back to lurking mode for a few months. I was complaining about my problems to you lovely people and you made me feel so much better ❤. Now my life is better, still tired from my illness but used to that crap. Got a couple of new clients And I have worked all summer. I wish you all a great day week month year 😊 and hope you enjoy the summer! I check in here still and read about your life adventures ❤😀 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Evening you lovely lot😘 I haven’t posted in a while because life has been/ still is a bit 💩💩. I am hoping that things will get back to normal soon 🤞. But I do read here and the skanky thread, so I might not be posting but I’m lurking 🥰x

i hope you are all keeping well ❤ And for those who are feeling a bit 💩 at the moment keep your chins up.

love to you all Hampy. Xx

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ladies, I'm gonna be going radio silent after today...finding that tattle isn't fun anymore xx
Ok😊
Why can't a nose be 12 inches?
Because then it would be a foot😁

🤔

What did one boob say to the other boob?
"If we don't get any support people will think we're nuts".

Am I getting better or shall I google some rude ones...I can never remember good uns under pressure😬 @not on my watch?

• Haha
  • Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
MrsC I couldn’t do naturism it’s too embarrassing. Fine if you have a firm body but not if you’re hairy and carrying a spare tyre plus I’m sorry a naked man is never a pleasant site!

Middy some vets are lovely others not so, touch wood we have been lucky although they change so often. Now doctors, some don’t even treat you like a human!

Dolly we would get you a machine to help pick you up like a crane but smaller with soft hands.

MrsC I adore Welsh cakes we used to buy them for work, gorgeous. It’s sad about Wales the mines closing down as it was such a part of the Welsh identity,

Middy we want a photo of the kitten, we love looking at animals on here. No spiders allowed though unless accompanied by an adult.
Harri, what are doctors? Do they still exist?
My gp practice for the last year it’s always the nurse practitioner that phones. Everything diagnosed over the phone or by photo. It’s all disgraceful these days.
My daughter has the kitten now Harri. Sadly I couldn’t deal with her constantly biting and scratching me. First animal I have ever had that got the better of me. I ended up with cellulitis, so was in constant fear of more bites and scratches while trying to get that to heal. I’m sad about it, but my daughter is a huge animal lover so HE ( as we found out today) has gone to live with her 2 cats, dog and rabbit.
I do have a photo though.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9

MrsEms

VIP Member
Afternoon all😊 I've just brought home my little boy minus his balls🥺 oh love him, he's quite tired and so quiet, I'm giving him lots of cuddles❤

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
She won’t need a walking stick will she 😂
No but she'll need someone to wipe her arse🤣

Bless you sweetheart, yes please, lots of ice.

Men don’t understand women with their sensitivity be it menstruation or menopause. I know for a fact I’ve been very up and down of late and get upset so easily. I also get angry. Dad doesn’t understand and just says it’s me and my nerves.

You are a sweetheart MrsEms, your children are lucky to have you and we are lucky to have you as our dear friend on here. You could easily concentrate on your illness and problems with family but you dont.

Anyway just find out how many portions you need we don’t want the magic bolognese pot overflowing although I’m sure Dave and Chico would love any leftovers.
Oh my lot do laugh at me sometimes when I'm like this! I'll be crying buckets but then it turns into hysterical laughter if I realise I am being a tit...
Or it can go the other way🤣 Bastard hormones. I told my husband I thought he was going through the manopause...he said no, he's just a grumpy bastard🤣

Oh I'm sticking with my usual recipe today that only serves 6 not 24🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Just as well because I'm still not speaking to my lot and my brother has still got my best pyrex dish with a lid...the fucker🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Hi all, I haven't been on for a while, 2 flipping blood tests in one week, then the dreaded planning application in the next village reared it's ugly head again, the applicant has reduced it from 108 caravans to 65, nobody was even consulted about it. There are stacks of caravans here already and they can't fill the ones they've got. Hope everyone is
ok, it's very quiet on here, not a lot going on xx

This is Jemima, my naughty tortie, she is 14 now.
f9552400.jpg

• Heart

turndownforwhat

Hello lovelies 👋🏼
Hope everyone is ok in the heat - I’m currently waiting for my friend to pop over for wine night 🍷 have had the most rubbish week, so I need a few. I’ve called my conveyancer all the cunts under the sun, trying to buy a house and she is just shit at her job so our mortgage is about to run out. Thanks for nothing dickhead. And my neighbour is a wanker running his cement mixer all day and cutting slabs - looks like a Saharan dustbowl out here. My daughters paddling pool deflated last night whilst full though and flooded the garden (my garden runs downhill to his 🤭) Hopefully it ruined his patio foundations. Twat. Other than those pair of arses, things aren’t too bad up this way. Sun is shining and it’s Friday tomorrow ❤❤

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
And I’ve just tested positive 😩 I’m sure it will be over in a few days, yay for WFH 🤣
Lovely to see you lot on here 😘😘😘

• Sad
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
I was just saying to Harri,(any ex DS members here) ? One name that als says makes me pmsl was Betty. swollocks.🤣Anybody remember it!?🤣always makes me giggle.

Anyway morning Krustiefuckers (Ems fave term of endearment)🤣

another effin Scorcher I’m getting pissed off with this soddin heat,it’s doing me old body in.🙁
I was on DS, god I haven't been back there for ages! I was Decobelle on there, not a prolific poster. I've just gone and had a look at my Participated Discussions in there and hardly anyone has posted in them. Much prefer it here, the site is way easier and more appealing to use. And you lovely lot of course.

I'm off to the airport tonight, flying out to Spain tomorrow for 10 days, can't wait! It's out first holiday since 2019 and we're all knackered.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’ve definitely gone do lally.

This morning I thought I’d lost part of my quilt. It was done in 3 sections. I found 2 parts but looked everywhere for the third. I thought maybe it had slipped behind my piano (still got some brown wrapping paper there). Asked hub to look. Thought Chico might have nicked it. After about 5 minutes I realised I had joined 2 sections last night so there was 1 big bit and 1 small bit to the quilt.

Doh!

Van Der Plonker

• Haha

turndownforwhat

Happy Friday folks!
I take it there’s no tea on the KFP page? I haven’t been on for a while now, been so busy with work and failed house buying. I’m at my wits end! 6 months of going back and forth just to fail at the last hurdle. I hate my conveyancer. I didn’t have wine night last night either. It’s not been a great week. However the sun is shining, Mr Turny is on his way home from work and I’m off work next week.
Hope everyone have a lovely day and a fab weekend, maybe I’ll catch up on my week off 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Have a good holiday my friend 🥰💕🐾👽🤗💖❤😘 xx

Resizer_16595607613971.jpg

I notice Pink Squirrel hasent been on since last Saturday I hope she's alright, also missing 265 and PhoboePussy.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Well here I am at 02.39 am (my time). I'm having one of my No Sleep Nights so rather than toss and turn endlessly over the hours I came downstairs in order that I don't disturb OH again. I'll be like death warmed up tomorrow but theres no point in laying on the bed watching the clock change because I know from previous experience that I will not be going to the Land of Nod at all therefore its pointless thinking otherwise.

The BBQ yesterday was lovely, sadly we got back at 6pm to realise another hen was missing so OH has set up the humane trap in the field in the hope we can catch whatever it is taking the birds then I'll relocate it elsewhere a long way from here. The chickens are such bloody idiots though when they are fully aware something is predating them, but aside from pen them 24/7 what can I do? They live a free range life here yet they happily go and commit Hari Kari by venturing into the long grass :(

I'm watching the weather report on here though as we are supposed to have a storm in 34 minutes with some RAIN at last! The tracker is showing thunder too but its heading northwards so perhaps those of you in the South might get some too?
Anyway I'll catch up later at a more sensible hour, bye for now xxx

• Heart
  • Sad

MrsEms

VIP Member
Aww, thanks very much Mrs Ems, it's lovely to have support, I don't go out very much 💖
Aww, I don't go out either. I can't unless I have someone with me so I do spend alot of time at home. It can get to you sometimes, I'm very grateful for this lovely lot on here❤

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
No but she'll need someone to wipe her arse🤣

Oh my lot do laugh at me sometimes when I'm like this! I'll be crying buckets but then it turns into hysterical laughter if I realise I am being a tit...
Or it can go the other way🤣 Bastard hormones. I told my husband I thought he was going through the manopause...he said no, he's just a grumpy bastard🤣

Oh I'm sticking with my usual recipe today that only serves 6 not 24🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Just as well because I'm still not speaking to my lot and my brother has still got my best pyrex dish with a lid...the fucker🤣🤣
You get that fucker Pyrex back Ems..I hate anything like that..I’ve lost loads of things where I have lent friends dishes etc.No fucking sign of em ever.😡

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Well I dunno what's going on here because I've had another hen vanish during the morning, not a little bantam this time but one of the big grey girls. Thing is we cant find any feathers or anything that a fox would leave. My poor girls :( on a brighter note here's my donkey enjoying the sunshine

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad