Krusties #19 Newbies pull up a chair, grab your drinks and be grateful there are no sinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening my lovelies πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ back to night shift xx

Dolly my darling, all my love & best wishes for your birthday πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚ and Harri that present is beautiful, how lovely of you. Hope our Dolly has had the best day ever 😘 xx

If no one can sort a new thread, does anyone want me to ask the mods to help? Xxx

dolly-16.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Evening my lovelies πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ back to night shift xx

Dolly my darling, all my love & best wishes for your birthday πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚ and Harri that present is beautiful, how lovely of you. Hope our Dolly has had the best day ever 😘 xx

If no one can sort a new thread, does anyone want me to ask the mods to help? Xxx
Thankyou Facey ❀Had wonderful pressies today,Harri’s beautiful quilt also my lovely friends sent me Jo Malone stuff.☺
i think so Facey hope they pick one of our suggestions though Harri and Ems was great.❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.