Krusties #16 Dark chocolate willies and buxom braless fillies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cynic in me says he's using the poor lady but I suppose if he makes her happy🤷‍♀️
and buys her lube🤣
It’s a strange one as I think she married him but couldn’t stay in his country as she didn’t like the climate or sand or something. I don’t think her family are happy but it’s up to her what she does. Maybe she’s addicted to lube?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣 but you look great with it
I went really brown once (mainly face and arms again) ….I’d gone on hols to Dubai in March and had got burnt 😬 then in the April I was playing in a hockey tournament in Jersey and we were playing on pitches high up near the coast and it was really windy so I got windburn but it turned my DXB burn really brown! Never happened since and that was a loooong time ago 🤣

• Heart
I just burn like toast...bloody scottish skin lol
So do I! Burnt to a crisp in minutes I am - it must be my Viking heritage! :)

Yes its hot here too so of course I've been out getting incinerated clearing up the tree branches that OH left strewn all over the place yesterday; Its actually 26°c in the shade so gawd knows what its like out of the veranda thus I'm staying indoors now :)
Please go Over There and have a look at SB's barnet; Its hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Yes its hot here too so of course I've been out getting incinerated clearing up the tree branches that OH left strewn all over the place yesterday; Its actually 26°c in the shade so gawd knows what its like out of the veranda thus I'm staying indoors now :)
Oh Rita it really gave me a belly laugh when I saw the photos! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s a strange one as I think she married him but couldn’t stay in his country as she didn’t like the climate or sand or something. I don’t think her family are happy but it’s up to her what she does. Maybe she’s addicted to lube?
Yes she did marry him and they had the reception in McDonald's or kfc...something like that. Well best of luck to them😁 Perhaps they could get a contract from a lube company...a nice advertising campaign maybe🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick

He looks a right tool

• Haha
I went really brown once (mainly face and arms again) ….I’d gone on hols to Dubai in March and had got burnt 😬 then in the April I was playing in a hockey tournament in Jersey and we were playing on pitches high up near the coast and it was really windy so I got windburn but it turned my DXB burn really brown! Never happened since and that was a loooong time ago 🤣
I've never had a good tan....I'm jealous lol

So here’s proof that my legs did use to tan (can just about make out a faint tan line) 🤣🤣
Cute pic

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.