Krusties #16 Dark chocolate willies and buxom braless fillies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friday is gonna be glorious xx

You always do Ems xxx

That's wishful thinking lol
Bless you❤ I'm really looking forward to friday, I'm going to drag out the pool to fill up early so it won't be a shock getting in! We'll definitely a bbq too. I'll see if I can get some sun on my legs because right now they are so white the sun just bounces back of them🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bless you❤ I'm really looking forward to friday, I'm going to drag out the pool to fill up early so it won't be a shock getting in! We'll definitely a bbq too. I'll see if I can get some sun on my legs because right now they are so white the sun just bounces back of them🤣
Sounds like a great plan..what time do you want me around lol.
You're that pale you like like casper the ghost

• Haha
Sounds like a great plan..what time do you want me around lol.
You're that pale you like like casper the ghost
Bring your speedos👍😂
It's only my legs that are pale...I catch the sun every where else just not my legs...no it's not because they're too hairy🤣 I burnt my arse once whilst sunbathing. I didn't notice until it was too late, my god everyone made fun of me everytime I sat down I screamed!

Right I'd better make the husband some lunch. He works from home so he also knows when I'm doing duck all👀

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m the same….I catch the sun really easy on my face, arms and ‘décolletage’ 🤣 but the rest of my body glows in the dark! My legs used to get tanned but now they don’t 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
I just burn like toast...bloody scottish skin lol
My brother is like that, burns within minutes of being in the sun but its because he's got the ginger gene😂

MrsEms I’ve a strange question to ask you. Can you walk ok today?

Look what I’ve been doing!
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your face
Oh my, are you suggesting I'm walking around like John Wayne today?😳

I wish....🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
My brother is like that, burns within minutes of being in the sun but its because he's got the ginger gene😂

Oh my, are you suggesting I'm walking around like John Wayne today?😳

I wish....🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I’m thinking of an interview on This Morning with an 80 year old who’d fallen for a man in his 20s!

• Haha
I’m thinking of an interview on This Morning with an 80 year old who’d fallen for a man in his 20s!
Oh I remember reading about her, didn't she say she went through a whole tube of ky jelly🤣 My god that was funny, I was explaining it to my husband and I mixed up the ky lube description with WD40😬

• Haha
Oh I remember reading about her, didn't she say she went through a whole tube of ky jelly🤣 My god that was funny, I was explaining it to my husband and I mixed up the ky lube description with WD40😬
Yes that’s the one! She said she couldn’t walk in the morning after a night of pash shone!

• Haha
Yes that’s the one! She said she couldn’t walk in the morning after a night of pash shone!
The cynic in me says he's using the poor lady but I suppose if he makes her happy🤷‍♀️
and buys her lube🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.