Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New Fred 🥰 and Well done Facehugger on the title 💖💖💕😀👍👽🐾🥰🤗😘 xx.
I can't remember if I voted, I hate to think I missed your Fred suggestion...I must keep an eye out more.

I had to rest my eyes earlier, so properly missed abit of the voting. Glad your feeling alot better today my friend and I pop on tomorrow before my hoilday as I go Thursday back Tuesday..well back Monday but won't be on that day as back later. and I look forward to adding a few pics when I'm back and settled.
Love and hugs from Pom 🥰🤗💕👽🐾💖😘 xx

I've brought a box of dark chocolate willies for you and the krusties all to share as I thought I try to make a pic out the title, so far I managed the willies only lol 👽🐾🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16552510037231.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm struggling today with thyroid and feel really bad with aches and pains. Some pics and I be back soon. Love Pom ❤

IMG_20220620_121820797_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220618_170039626_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20220619_165419016_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220618_171736738_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220618_161450133_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20220619_153145353_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220620_114750553_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220618_161008818_HDR.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Afternoon all hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I had great fun at my walking netball tournament …. unfortunately our team was very consistent in coming second in each game 🤣 so we ended up in last place. There were a couple of teams playing that I think should have been in the ‘in it to win it’ section rather than the ‘wiggle and giggle’ section so a bit of tactics methinks 🤔🤣.
I too have a huge bush……in my front garden 🤣 - it’s a blue hydrangea and is just thinking about starting to flower so hopefully I’ll get a nice photo of it in a few days.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I’m effin,effin fuming my effin .Tesco delivery due at 12-1pm,got effin text 12.17 pm saying they Sorry to advise my driver is running late due to technical issues at the store.we expect you order to be with you by 4.30 pm.So far no effin sign of it.😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Oh I’m feeling so happy today….had a stressful day yesterday after a baby parakeet crashed into our patio doors. Got him in a box but he kept bleeding out of his nostrils so was quite worried about him. Didn’t seem to have broken his wings so didn’t want to take him to the vet to be euthanised. Hoped he was just really stunned….kept checking on him and he was just sitting really quietly. Put a tea towel in for him with some water, seed and apple then put him in the garage overnight. Checked on him this morning and he seemed much more active….although he didn’t want to leave the box to start with we managed to convince him and off he flew! 🥰🥰 both me and hubby spent all day and night yesterday feeling really upset so I’m so happy today 😁😁

Attachments

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Yesterday started off with drizzle so we'd anticipated the BBQ being a washout, however we trolled over with a bootfull of meats etc as arranged.
* Our friend has not even built the BBQ! He ended up quickly assembling the thing only it fell to bits so they rigged up one in an old wheelbarrow then as a consequence everybody was ravenous because it takes so long to get the charcoal going.
* We drove down to the jetty where the cruiser was moored only to find the thing has broken down so no cruise.

So that was that - the sun came out so everybody except OH & me got howling drunk instead! Oh well. We came home at about 7pm when OH prepared me a delicious supper of beans on toast because I'd only eaten crisps, bits of cheese and cherries I'd picked from the gardens; All I'll say is that there will be some mega-hangovers in operation over there today LOL :)
Yes its been bloody hot here too so that 39°c is no surprise to me whatsoever. For me its too hot to do anything aside from retire indoors therefore no gardening definately - maybe today won't be quite as torrid although you can never tell with Normandie :)
I'm off now so have a good day everyone :) xxx

• Heart
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hello from Pom 🥰 x
A quick message as still in Frankfurt and got to be up in 4 hours. I had a nice time but couldn't do much as been far too hot, but will be back on in a day or two with more pics once I've recharged my Pom batteries.
A big hello to my friend @Facehugger hope your doing well ❤👽🐾💕🤗🥰😘 xx.

A few pics from my hoilday...very sorry if they come out too large, and not in order.

Love Pom 💖😘 xx

IMG_20220619_165353987_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220619_161446802_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220619_161022598_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220619_160153523_HDR.jpg
Screenshot_20220618-132033.jpg
IMG_20220619_155710180.jpg
IMG-20220619-WA0073.jpg

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I didn’t think it was offensive at all,some peeps get very tetchy don’t they,fucking Pamela has got fucking sex tapes etc with Tommy Lee..The thing is when they go on about it Mods get involved and that pisses them off doesn’t it. I just got upset as it wasn’t mentioned one time but few more posts.❤
I had to say something dolly because it was so bloody ridiculous. I don't understand why the other person kept saying they were leaving it but then doing the opposite🤯 You could see they wanted to argue. Seems to have stopped now.
I got my girls❤😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Harrigan

VIP Member
What on earth is she wearing?

Morning all.

you know you need to lose weight when your double chin has a different postcode!

I don’t care no matter how much say it’s great I’m not paying £400 for a hair straightener!

What on earth is she wearing?

sorry typing as I watch shopping tv but will be turning over in a bit.

Rita we want you on here more please you live the good life I’m so envious of all your animals and fruit and veg! When you inviting us lot for a buff hay?

ok, have a good day everybody

ps don’t cats look beautiful when they’re curled up asleep?

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Same here Dolly, I only needed to be told once, and I wouldn't have posted it if I knew that was going to happen.

I'm glad Ems stepped in and defended you when J posted the comment to you, I would have as well. You are harmless and lovely Dolly ❤❤
I got accused of controlling the thread by then so I gave up🤦🏻‍♀️ I wasn't trying to do that but I don't understand people making arguments about stuff that really doesn't matter.

Hope you're ok❤😘

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Morning Krustarians, hope you are all well. It's lovely and sunny down here 🌞😎

Em's, hope MrEms spoilt you on your Anniversary ❤

Hope everyone else has a lovely day 💕💕

• Heart

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Thanks Dolly…..we had fun which is the main thing….and my body didn’t hurt as much afterwards as I was expecting it to 🥳🥳. Hydrangeas are lovely….hubby mullered it with a chainsaw 3 years ago coz it was so big… really cut it back but now it’s bigger than ever 😬🤣
Yes,beautiful,the lady that has her in front garden has been there for years,never attend to it either but beautiful every year.

Ah well Harri I'm about an hour from Granville where I could catch a ferry over to Jersey easily I have been to the islands three or four times though in the past long before we moved here :)

Irons? I hate mine, goddam hateful thing it is now that I've spent a miserable hour with it- I'd recommend hurling it across the field but then what mug would iron our stuff eh? OH would go out like a tramp because he certainly would not be doing it!!
Rita that’s bloody sad about no boulangeries,you always even in tiny villages they would have one,but yes I suppose it’s like fresh bakeries here long gone now.🙁

FFS having ago at our Stapes now Over ‘there’Fuck.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Love Island - I would rather clean a dirty bog than watch such crap
Return of X Factor - I would rather grind the crusty nails of my dad
Big Brother - I would rather wash the dirty underwear of elderly folk

what would you rather do instead of watching crap?

Best answer wins a years worth of colour catcher sheets.
Any of those shows…..I would rather let Cole wank in my sink 🤔😬🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Wow