Krusties #16 Dark chocolate willies and buxom braless fillies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something a little strange has been going on, I know I was off the road for a few
weeks but how things have changed. Yesterday I was on the South Circular road
near Brockley heading for Catford, the BP garage is now an Esso Garage!! WOW!

This morning, went up South Norwood Hill and same again, the BP garage is now
an Esso Garage, what the duck is going on?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Something a little strange has been going on, I know I was off the road for a few
weeks but how things have changed. Yesterday I was on the South Circular road
near Brockley heading for Catford, the BP garage is now an Esso Garage!! WOW!

This morning, went up South Norwood Hill and same again, the BP garage is now
an Esso Garage, what the duck is going on?
Now that is odd! I noticed one of our BP's was shut yesterday. Just derelict. Hmmm.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Now that is odd! I noticed one of our BP's was shut yesterday. Just derelict. Hmmm.
There is a BP garage near me who hasn't displayed the fuel prices for months which
is not allowed. Why should I have to ride in just to see the price??

Happy Anniversary to you and MrEms ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Hope you have a lovely evening xx
I bet our Ems is a braless filly tonight ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ yes, happy anniversary Mrs E โค๐Ÿ˜˜

There is a BP garage near me who hasn't displayed the fuel prices for months which
is not allowed. Why should I have to ride in just to see the price??
I'll have another gander tomorrow, that really is strange innit? ๐Ÿค”

• Wow
  • Haha
New Fred ๐Ÿฅฐ and Well done Facehugger on the title ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I can't remember if I voted, I hate to think I missed your Fred suggestion...I must keep an eye out more.

I had to rest my eyes earlier, so properly missed abit of the voting. Glad your feeling alot better today my friend and I pop on tomorrow before my hoilday as I go Thursday back Tuesday..well back Monday but won't be on that day as back later. and I look forward to adding a few pics when I'm back and settled.
Love and hugs from Pom ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

I've brought a box of dark chocolate willies for you and the krusties all to share as I thought I try to make a pic out the title, so far I managed the willies only lol ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16552510037231.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ohhh I forgot to finish the reply on your last message..yes it was nice to be back and I have done a few old and new pics on the Harry and Meghan thread. Its so much easier not having to read every post.
Ps.. headache gone now...I had some otrivine nosespray ๐Ÿ˜Š
Roll on autumn..I hate summer ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning Krustarians, hope you are all well. It's lovely and sunny down here ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Em's, hope MrEms spoilt you on your Anniversary โค

Hope everyone else has a lovely day ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all looks like another lovely day ahead. I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s the heat or if I over exerted myself at walking netball yesterday ๐Ÿคฃ but I was soooo tired all afternoon. Hope @MrsEms had a lovely anniversary dinner ๐Ÿฅฐ and congrats to @Facehugger for the new fred title ๐Ÿ˜˜. Have a lovely day Krustiebums x

• Heart
Morning all!
You saying about garages changing overnership overnight - well I have a ten k trip to buy the stuff because thats where our nearest garage is!

Yesterday OH took my car to go to go collect some paperwork he's been waiting for so I reminded him "We're going out later & he's low on fuel - go to the garage pls!", but of course he didn't bother then brought the car back on his knees gasping for diesel! There would have been sufficient in the tank for our visit had he not driven like Sebastien Vettel of course. Anyway later on we were due to see our son half an hour's drive away which would be lunch time with nothing open of course, no automatic pumps NOTHING - so he drove over there on ruddy fumes with me fuming in the passenger seat, then had the absolute GALL to blame ME for not keeping enough fuel in the car!
"Excuse me!" I screeched "WHO exactly was it that drove my car earlier and rinsed him around the lanes and left it low to begin with? Ah that'll be YOU won't it?" Silence. He sulked all day long over it but I was right and he was WRONG as usual :) All I can say is thank God he's gone back to work today to leave me in peace again although I do have all the debris from his tree trimming yesterday to get rid of that he's left strewn all over the place. All I seem to do is tidy up after him :(
Anyway enough of that griping because I'm going out shortly to do a few chores then pick up my animal feed at the depot. Primarily I am going to enjoy the PEACE :) Bye for now xxx

• Heart
Morning .Krustiesunbathers.

Yes,lovely day here in London,watered garden yesterday oh bugger I want rain.๐ŸคฃLazy titty I am.

Awww Ems hope you had fabbywabby day yesterday,now we want all the goss.โ˜บ

• Heart
Morning all

had me monthly bath feel pure and clean! No bugs on me!

gonna be hot. Perfect excuse to do nothing but I think Iโ€™ll make a cake.

Donโ€™t like it cold, donโ€™t like it too hot, like it just so, fussy bugger arenโ€™t I?

take care have a lovely day

• Heart
Morning all๐Ÿ˜˜

Hope all my lovely krustiesunbathers are well and enjoying the lovely weather๐Ÿฅฐ

I had a busy day yesterday. Husband and I went out and bought some pots and plants as our present to each other (he paid though๐Ÿคญ) so we did that out the garden together. I cooked steak. No gossip....after 20 years I couldn't be arsed swinging from the chandeliers last night๐Ÿคฃ

I did that Saturday...๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Awwww Ems sounds a nice day,knowing me if I tried swinging from chandeliers Iโ€™d dangle dor bleeping days.๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.