Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ww.thesun.co.uk/news/18641255/ukrainian-refugee-ran-off-married-dad-love/?rec_article=true

As long as she's happy eh? What do you reckon on this shocking state of affairs????

Reactions: 2
ww.thesun.co.uk/news/18641255/ukrainian-refugee-ran-off-married-dad-love/?rec_article=true

As long as she's happy eh? What do you reckon on this shocking state of affairs????
I hope she's happy. It's a tough world at times Rita and we have to get through things the best we can. Love and hugs to everyone going through hell. Love MrsC xxxx

I
Morning dolly, I'm loving this new krustiebums nickname you've given us🤣! I'm voting for this new as our new name as it's the first time I've ever had a bum...I have a flarse...flat arse🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Morning everyone! Harri, you'll have to tell me about your pasta sauce, I'm in need of some new pasta recipes xxx
Love Krustiebums. Made me laugh. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

I read that this morning and mentioned it to my husband. It reminded me of the fiz and Tyrone storyline in coronation street a few months back! I can't see this one lasting mind. If I was the wife I'd be fuming!

Reactions: 3
Krustiefuckers...oh dear, makes us sound like we're all walking STDs🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, I think the young Ukrainian woman has probably done the wife a favour!
Probably. Maybe the wife is a cow though. Who knows. If you are happy with someone and have shared values you don't look anywhere else unless you have a sex addiction or mucky lady habits. No one will ever be enough if that's the case

Probably. Maybe the wife is a cow though. Who knows. If you are happy with someone and have shared values you don't look anywhere else unless you have a sex addiction or mucky lady habits. No one will ever be enough if that's the case
I don't know mrs c, it seem that the wife has been been treated pretty appalling. They have two young children. He left with the Ukrainian woman after just 10 days! I think they were in contact over Facebook before she came to stay with them🤔

Reactions: 4
I don't know mrs c, it seem that the wife has been been treated pretty appalling. They have two young children. He left with the Ukrainian woman after just 10 days! I think they were in contact over Facebook before she came to stay with them🤔
Bloody Facebook although that doesn't excuse someone's behaviour. You would think when there's little kids involved you would put them first. I know I would've. He should respect his children no matter how young they are. One thing that prevents a man from being a good father and husband is he hasn't completed being a boy yet. If you leave your children without a genuine reason, don't come back with an excuse is what I think

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm not on Facebook. I think I'd get the rage after a couple of glasses of wine and tell a certain member of the family a few home truths🤭 She is so like Katie Price...which is very unfortunate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not on Facebook. I think I'd get the rage after a couple of glasses of wine and tell a certain member of the family a few home truths🤭 She is so like Katie Price...which is very unfortunate!
Know what you mean,I use it but hardly these days,,So ‘false’ duck em.

• Heart
I'm going to a barn dance tonight. My friend and I know this farmer. It will be a good laugh I think. I've got my denim shorts, crop top, gingham shirt, cowboy hat and cowboy boots ready. There's bails of hay to sit on and food! Lots of food!

• Heart
  • Haha
Know what you mean,I use it but hardly these days,,So ‘false’ duck em.
Yes, my kids show me some of what she posts and it's all false, fake bollocks! It's so frustrating really. Filters herself too, shaves of 20 years and 10 stone🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm going to a barn dance tonight. My friend and I know this farmer. It will be a good laugh I think. I've got my denim shorts, crop top, gingham shirt, cowboy hat and cowboy boots ready. There's bails of hay to sit on and food! Lots of food!
That sounds like you’ll have a great time MrsC!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.