krusties #10 come join us for fun, pull up a chair, park up your bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home, Pizza in the oven, coffee in hand, nice hot day, shame I didn't get a nice
run to Dover. I had to put up with Haywards Heath, Bollocks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well,I have put aside a massive big piss pot for okeep! He has requested my big piss pot on Skanky Fred.🥴
Oh lordy 🤣 I've just finally caught up over there. 🤣 I reckon we'll need a piss pot each by the time tomorrow's done with. I shan't be filling mine on her account though, silly old trollop, I'll just keep it as a spare in case Stormy gets took short in the night 🤣🤣🤣

Home, Pizza in the oven, coffee in hand, nice hot day, shame I didn't get a nice
Thought pizza was Wednesdays? 🤣🤣🤗

• Haha
Apologies for this I read the headline about Katie wanting her ribs removed to get a smaller waist. Somebody said she needed sectioning. I couldn’t help laugh at the pun. Sectioning? All this surgery she’s having?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tuesday or Wednesday.
See, I bloody know! 🤣👍👍 Just like a Labrador. 🤭

Apologies for this I read the headline about Katie wanting her ribs removed to get a smaller waist. Somebody said she needed sectioning. I couldn’t help laugh at the pun. Sectioning? All this surgery she’s having?
She needs a bloody labotomy of some sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't knock it, Captain. You got a nice run down the M23/A23. A chance for you to open your throttle. Hope you were on the big Honda so you could take full advantage of the performance riding opportunities.

Don't knock it, Captain. You got a nice run down the M23/A23. A chance for you to open your throttle. Hope you were on the big Honda so you could take full advantage of the performance riding opportunities.

Why come back and go straight in for our 265?
You've not been on for days. It's odd. You could be likeable if it wasn't for your obsessive behaviour🥴

Armani have 20% off fragrances now online...just so you know😉😁 oh btw that's a polite way to say...

Evening all!😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
You've not been on for days. It's odd. You could be likeable if it wasn't for your obsessive behaviour🥴

Armani have 20% off fragrances now online...just so you know😉😁 oh btw that's a polite way to say...

Evening all!😂
Obsessed with him Ems. All the time. Used to do the same in the comments sections of the papers, the captain's stalker. He just wishes he had a big honda & throttle to play with, but sadly no. 🤷🤷

You ok this evening my love? 😘♥ Xx

• Heart
Obsessed with him Ems. All the time. Used to do the same in the comments sections of the papers, the captain's stalker. He just wishes he had a big honda & throttle to play with, but sadly no. 🤷🤷

You ok this evening my love? 😘♥ Xx
All good, bit tired as I didn't sleep very well last night. Think I laughed most of it😂 Just kept seeing big noses😉You? ❤

I noticed him again. I have seen him doing it on DM. I just want him to admit to it, say why and sorry. Not hard really! Unless he's a complete prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
All good, bit tired as I didn't sleep very well last night. Think I laughed most of it😂 Just kept seeing big noses😉You? ❤

I noticed him again. I have seen him doing it on DM. I just want him to admit to it, say why and sorry. Not hard really! Unless he's a complete prick.
I'm glad you've been laughing, you nosey lady 🤣🤣♥😘I'm all good thank you, very well indeed, must be the warm weather 😎 xx

Oh it's ridiculous, some folk should find better things to do ( whispers: don't know why he bothers posting to the Captain cos he's on the bleeping ignore list anyhow) 🤣🤣🤣 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Evening all!😂
Thanks for the tip. I wear Armani Code after I was turned on to it some years ago by a friend of a female persuasion. I've also got Joop at the moment but find it a bit sweet on the nostrils.

Though to be honest I haven't had many opportunities to splash on the good stuff in the last 2 years - what with the various lockdowns, social restrictions and the plague being in general circulation. I need to start getting out more and making more ladies aware of what I've got to offer.

It's true I've not been on for a few days. My taste buds have been too busy salivating over the home cooked roast pork meal I enjoyed with 265 and Mrs Cranky on sunday. The wood preservative based conversation was enthralling and it was an added bonus when the Captain took us into his garage and showed us what he's got between his legs - fine motorcycles indeed.

From now on, I promise to make a big effort to be more likeable. I mean no harm and sorry if my attempts at humour sometimes fall a bit short. I'll make a new start. Hopefully in a month's time I'll be more fully accepted into the Krustie family.

Oh, and to prove I'm not a bullshitter I've attached a photo of my aforementioned male fragrances -

IMG_20220322_223415.jpg

Attachments

I'm glad you've been laughing, you nosey lady 🤣🤣♥😘I'm all good thank you, very well indeed, must be the warm weather 😎 xx

Oh it's ridiculous, some folk should find better things to do ( whispers: don't know why he bothers posting to the Captain cos he's on the bleeping ignore list anyhow) 🤣🤣🤣 xx
Oh I laughed so hard I couldn't get to sleep! Must've been a private joke to myself at some point🤣

It's been a gorgeous day today, love being out in the garden with the dogs playing😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the tip. I wear Armani Code after I was turned on to it some years ago by a friend of a female persuasion. I've also got Joop at the moment but find it a bit sweet on the nostrils.

Though to be honest I haven't had many opportunities to splash on the good stuff in the last 2 years - what with the various lockdowns, social restrictions and the plague being in general circulation. I need to start getting out more and making more ladies aware of what I've got to offer.

It's true I've not been on for a few days. My taste buds have been too busy salivating over the home cooked roast pork meal I enjoyed with 265 and Mrs Cranky on sunday. The wood preservative based conversation was enthralling and it was an added bonus when the Captain took us into his garage and showed us what he's got between his legs - fine motorcycles indeed.

From now on, I promise to make a big effort to be more likeable. I mean no harm and sorry if my attempts at humour sometimes fall a bit short. I'll make a new start. Hopefully in a month's time I'll be more fully accepted into the Krustie family.

Oh, and to prove I'm not a bullshitter I've attached a photo of my aforementioned male fragrances -

View attachment 1144210
You can make as many new starts as you like, we'll still sniff through that Armani & Joop, don't you worry about that 👍

• Haha

View attachment 1144199

Try not to comment about our captain please. It makes you sound unhinged.

I appreciate your taste in cologne, I buy my husband Armani code. I may switch back to chanel now...

We agree Audi drivers are twats.

Now, why have you joined this thread?

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh I laughed so hard I couldn't get to sleep! Must've been a private joke to myself at some point🤣

It's been a gorgeous day today, love being out in the garden with the dogs playing😊
Laughter is good for the soul my lovely. Pleased you've had a good day in the sunshine with your doggos, bless ya. More tomorrow I hope, it's going to be lovely again 😘😘 xx

Try not to comment about our captain please. It makes you sound unhinged.

I appreciate your taste in cologne, I buy my husband Armani code. I may switch back to chanel now...

We agree Audi drivers are twats.

Now, why have you joined this thread?
I like a man who wears that, what is it now, kissy meknackers?

Oh no, got that wrong, Issy Miyake for blokes, that's it 👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.