Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
It’s getting a bit erm…..weird on skanky thread.Peeps poppin at one another.🤭
Yes, I noticed last night! I'm just a gal that likes a laugh, take the piss out of the skank and her merry men...hey I'm happy to make fun of myself but it's going so very dark and serious. I swear one particular poster is going to admit to contacting MI5 because she thinks skanky is part of an underground ring🤣
Oh if we could just go back to the simple days of calling her a cunt😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all, hope everyone is well and keeping warm😊

It's so bloody cold today!! I've decided that I'm just going to sit in a corner all day today...as I know they are all 90 degrees😁

Oh dear...I'll get my coat🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, I noticed last night! I'm just a gal that likes a laugh, take the piss out of the skank and her merry men...hey I'm happy to make fun of myself but it's going so very dark and serious. I swear one particular poster is going to admit to contacting MI5 because she thinks skanky is part of an underground ring🤣
Oh if we could just go back to the simple days of calling her a cunt😘
I thought I was in a mad dream reading some of those posts today 🤯 😂
I'm getting a bit concerned by the lengths certain posters are going to. I'm terrified to say anything in case I start getting hunted down 😶🤣🤣

I'm just going to try and keep my gob shut until things get fun again over there.

Hope everyone is alright today ❤🐾❤🐾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Harrigan

VIP Member
Hi everyone hope you’re all ok

ive been bit stressed. Hub has not been well, better now thankfully.

Found out work colleague died recently. She was only 60.

Life is so short and at times difficult but we have to carry on,

take care

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Good afternoon you lovely lot 😘 I hope you are all well ❤

well I was reading through the skanky thread I don’t often comment now but wow there are some angsty people on there at the moment.

Well I survived covid felt like shite for a few days but then I was soon on the mend. I have found it hardkeeping up with the threads but do lurk and have a giggle at some of the conversations etc.

Anyway happy Thursday everyone stay warm and safe ❤ X

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Hi Krusties,hope all ok beautiful day..
We've had lovely weather all week Dolly, still lovely today.

Did a test again today, still tested positive but I feel fine. I just had a mild cold, only did the test because OH tested positive. He did a test today and is now negative. My 6yr old Grandson has been tested positive now and my sister for the second time.

Covid hasn't stopped me from doing housework still, like I said I just had a mild cold. Only thing I noticed was when I was cleaning the bathroom yesterday, I couldn't smell the cleaning products but bathroom is lovely and clean 🙂

I feel for everyone who have suffered really bad with it. Just goes to show that even if you have a little cold, still get tested.
Hope you are well Dolly ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't think of a word to rhyme with Pheebs smelly pussy, only hussy, and she's so not!! @Facehugger

haha Only on the weekends. ;)

Your poems are all wonderful. I need to go back and read them all properly. My partner is talking my ear off and I can't concentrate. Bloody liberty!

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’m so tired I’m off

I fell asleep watching Murder by the Sea. When I did wake up I couldn’t keep my eyes open but could see a little figure in front of me looking at my strangely. My boy.

The cat sat on the mat
He left it very flat
He went to the shop
To buy a new mop
And now looks like Corrie’s Gail Platt

night all

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi all, I can't keep up I'm two threads behind... 🥵

Just popped in to send @JoannaSurrey 🤗💐 didn't get a chance to reply to you before thread before last was locked.

I'm sorry you've not had a great week, me neither. Your time with your dogs sounds idyllic and singing in the car, well I'm there with you all the way - acapella of course as my radio is bust! I've had tears too this week for one reason or another but I try to focus on a good memory from my life to remind myself that it hasn't always been bad and it helps me manage the more difficult days. Been out today for some fresh air and played hairdressers with my girl, wonky bunches on a nearly 50, I mean 39forever😉 year old not a great look but she said I looked beautiful so I'll take it!

I found this quote ages ago and it always makes me smile and I say it to my husband all the time, so am sending it to you too and I hope it brings a smile to you or even comes true xx

Hopefully you've had a better few days enjoying the weather and seeing your dogs living their best life sploshing around in the water. You sound like you've had a really exciting interesting life, seen the good and not so good of the glamorous world and have a life experience and story to tell. Have you ever considered writing a book about your dancing experiences I bet you have a tale or two to tell?

You are 100% right and although we may not have much in the bank, we love and are loved in return be it our children, our family, our pets and friends. In contrast, their only purpose in life is chasing fame and money and this selfish greed will always come above all others in their lives, deeming them completely void of true happiness and contentment.

p.s. I'd love to have a dog ❤

... and to @mrspig99 🤗💐 I loved your reply, thank you. As much as I haven't been able to give my children all the things I'd like to, I always tell them there is nothing they can't achieve and hopefully one day they will come and tell me wonderful stories about the amazing places they have been and the things they have seen.

I have also been in hysterics imagining pictures of me being all over the Internet forever. I'm not on any form of SM, this is the first place I've put footprints down.
However, it hasn't stopped me googling my name when I've been in the bath to check I don't exist and what others with my name look like and do for a living 🤣🙈🙊

I rarely have my picture taken, I'm usually the picture takerer, but am now wondering (as I need a new car radio) if there are people in the world who have a fetish for people wearing novelty Christmas jumpers (all tastefully done of course, clothes on the bottom half and a massive plate of Christmas dinner on the table) 🤔 Obviously the hardcore element who want to see the reindeer head boppers would of course have to pay a premium, not giving them away for £1.99 and an acid barf bomb, and I would take serious prosecution action if anyone leaked the photos🤣🤣🤣🤣

Going back now to read rest of threads. I know they've supposedly split, don't believe it just another money making scam but, that crash helmet visor glasses thing she wore the other day is grounds for being dumped on its own!

Has she finally got a proper job as a welder?

Attachments

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Morning all ❤ hope you are all well...

I must learn not to speak too soon. OH ex wife and her boyfriend has Covid. I was saying to OH how we have been lucky to dodge it, so far..
Spoke too soon, few days after and we have both been tested positive. Thank god it's not really bad, just feel like I have a cold.

Lovely sunny day here in Plymouth so will be sitting in the garden with my cat 🐈 😻

• Heart
  • Sad

Harrigan

VIP Member
Apologies for this I read the headline about Katie wanting her ribs removed to get a smaller waist. Somebody said she needed sectioning. I couldn’t help laugh at the pun. Sectioning? All this surgery she’s having?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

okeep

VIP Member
So I’m having a beer
and I wish you were here ,
I’m thinking of you my friends
This thread is a lovely place , without any trouble and strife
And I hope it never ends
It’s a place filled with Fun,, laughs and happiness
and a lot of love
and I know when you lot make me piss myself
The Krusties we’ve lost are laughing above
This thread has people who are wonderful marvellous and full of heart,
We’ve realised although she brought us together
There’s more to life than that old tart
So I want to thank you all ,oi pay attention, For a minute stop talking about ice cream,
All of you have improved my life ,we always have a scream
So I want to thank all my friends on here ,
But we have to think of a new name
On the other site they call theirselves Krusties
But they’re not the bleeding same
The captain always looks after us , and we always lost our heads,
He worried about us , always going off topic,
Thank god we got this thread,
Just want to say thanks , to you my friends,
As usual Peeko is missed
But you are dear to me,
and if I ever lost you
By God you’d be bleeding missed
Here’s my hand, here’s my Heart to all of you ❤

Not missed Pissed 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Thank you very much 265 for starting the thread😘
I got a thread title again🥳

I've decided not to finish my poem...it didn't end well🤣
I kept the ring though😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Afternoon all!

Hope everyone is good?

I sat in the garden this morning and enjoyed some fresh coffee, listening to the birds. It was so peaceful and could hear the woodpeckers. I loved it! Woo hoo!

Have been giving Little Willy lots of cuddles and belly rubs and she seems to be on the mend thankfully ❤🐾❤🐾

Kids are off to in laws for tea, so it's just me, Mr Ethel and Little Willy to cook for. Think I might just do a salad and give Little Willy a treat.

Have a great rest of the day, I'm off to catch up ❤❤

• Heart