krusties #10 come join us for fun, pull up a chair, park up your bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread & a very big well done to our lovely Ems for a fab title ❀😘 xx

And just because we don't want anyone left behind (and I don't want to get telled off) @not on my watch we are here my friend ❀😘 xx

It's the captain's turn to do a poem methinks πŸ€£πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you very much 265 for starting the thread😘
I got a thread title againπŸ₯³

I've decided not to finish my poem...it didn't end well🀣
I kept the ring though😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you very much 265 for starting the thread😘
I got a thread title againπŸ₯³

I've decided not to finish my poem...it didn't end well🀣
I kept the ring though😁
Well done Ems ❀😘🀣 but did you get the big nose? 🀭 Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see duck all has happened on Planet Skanky apart from the main story which was probably
all set up by Skanky herself. Kieran had to reply to the lie, Katie hates fake news and now
she has set up a fake story. What a two faced woman she is, apart from that duck all has
happened but the waffle continues.

Time for my shower.

Is that true I wonder? I don't think so in all cases, just look at Beaky Woods 🀣🀣🀣🀣 you lucky girl ❀😘 xx
I haven't looked at his 'feet'. I decided to give it a miss😊 Though I did meet someone else with a bit of a nose on him...massive feet...took up the porch with those shoes😳🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't think of a word to rhyme with Pheebs smelly pussy, only hussy, and she's so not!! @Facehugger

haha Only on the weekends. ;)

Your poems are all wonderful. I need to go back and read them all properly. My partner is talking my ear off and I can't concentrate. Bloody liberty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so tired I’m off

I fell asleep watching Murder by the Sea. When I did wake up I couldn’t keep my eyes open but could see a little figure in front of me looking at my strangely. My boy.

The cat sat on the mat
He left it very flat
He went to the shop
To buy a new mop
And now looks like Corrie’s Gail Platt

night all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't think of a word to rhyme with Pheebs smelly pussy, only hussy, and she's so not!! @Facehugger

haha Only on the weekends. ;)

Your poems are all wonderful. I need to go back and read them all properly. My partner is talking my ear off and I can't concentrate. Bloody liberty!
Tell her to put a sock in it 🀣 you do what you like for your weekend activities, oooer missus! 🀣😘 Xx

• Haha
Oh my, I'm tired tonight
so I'll bid you goodnightπŸ₯°
I'll be back in the morning
as long as the husband wasn't snoring
And kept me awake all night!😁

Sleep tight😘xxx

• Heart
Oh my, I'm tired tonight
so I'll bid you goodnightπŸ₯°
I'll be back in the morning
as long as the husband wasn't snoring
And kept me awake all night!😁

Sleep tight😘xxx
Bless you Ems, you've made me chuckle tonight, you sleep well missus, big hugs πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

She's still giving it...

Hahaha, that's why I'm pleased I live on my own, no frickin earache (only from the son when I play music too loud at silly o clock in the morning) 🀣🀣🀣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Just leaving this for you people.....

Watch your eardrums when the guitars kick in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.