krusties #10 come join us for fun, pull up a chair, park up your bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all! I have worn out my click finger on Likes so suffice it to say that the poems were fab - I love it Woo hoo! ;)

All quiet here today on a bright, sunny yet brisk morning en France;
Yesterday was like being back in UK though with the bloody racket going on. Farmer was cutting and trimming trees in the field behind us so theres chainsaws running, trees crashing and tractors back and forth all day, alongside neighbour having his driveway resurfaced so we had excavators, a digger plus three huge lorries trying to reverse up his narrow driveway dodging the dustmen! It was like being back in the UK with all that din going on; On top of that one of workmen very kindly blocked me in our driveway with their van so using my terrible french I had to go ask them to shift it after which they promptly left the van across the gate to the donkey field so I had to squeeze myself through a tiny gap in order to take his lunch over later on; I really don't like this life of noise and disturbance any more - I like my peace and quiet!!!

So far though no sign of the workmen but this is not a surprise because invariably here they have two or three jobs ongoing and leave two or three clients with unfinished projects for weeks on end - quite how neighbour is going to cope with his yard full of excavators & rollers plus the messy substrate they've laid is another matter though - his wife will go bonkers!!!! LOL For the moment all I hear is our Blackbird singing in the cherry tree (flowering beautifully as it is), not bloody excavators! Long may it last :)
Ciao mes amies xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Spring has sprung
Dog poo has been flung
Salad has ran amok
Light jacket on
The morning’s already gone
I didn’t hear the call of the cock

Hi everyone

Spring onions! Anyone know where to get mild ones? All the ones I’ve had have been so strong they’re awful.

Ive been trying mattresses out today quite fun. I saw myself as a 3 D image. Not a pleasant sight! I also mistook a customer for a shop assistant! Doh!

Have a nice day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh bloody hell! They've just turned up, cue banging and crashing and winding-up my dogs by parking right beside the fence; Thing is that our front garden level means the dogs are at eye-level to them hence the dogs have made it very well-known that they do not like matey parking his van right outside their garden - when he steps out of the van they're right in his face LOL

The spring onions here are the size of golfballs Harri, not those slender delicate ones we had in UK. They too are fiery and even OH struggles to eat them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Afternoon all!

Hope everyone is good?

I sat in the garden this morning and enjoyed some fresh coffee, listening to the birds. It was so peaceful and could hear the woodpeckers. I loved it! Woo hoo!

Have been giving Little Willy lots of cuddles and belly rubs and she seems to be on the mend thankfully ❤🐾❤🐾

Kids are off to in laws for tea, so it's just me, Mr Ethel and Little Willy to cook for. Think I might just do a salad and give Little Willy a treat.

Have a great rest of the day, I'm off to catch up ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Afternoon all!

Hope everyone is good?

I sat in the garden this morning and enjoyed some fresh coffee, listening to the birds. It was so peaceful and could hear the woodpeckers. I loved it! Woo hoo!

Have been giving Little Willy lots of cuddles and belly rubs and she seems to be on the mend thankfully ❤🐾❤🐾

Kids are off to in laws for tea, so it's just me, Mr Ethel and Little Willy to cook for. Think I might just do a salad and give Little Willy a treat.

Have a great rest of the day, I'm off to catch up ❤❤
It’s glorious today isn’t it….I did my towpath walk this morning giving cuddles to my doggy friends I see (haven’t got one of my own)…then this afternoon I sunbathed for an hour and a half! Shorts and a bikini top (not a pretty sight but no one can see me 🤣🤣). I LOVE IT! 🤣

• Heart
It’s glorious today isn’t it….I did my towpath walk this morning giving cuddles to my doggy friends I see (haven’t got one of my own)…then this afternoon I sunbathed for an hour and a half! Shorts and a bikini top (not a pretty sight but no one can see me 🤣🤣). I LOVE IT! 🤣
Blooming heck it's lovely but not that warm oop norf 😂😂

I have had the windows open and the house is like a fridge now. Mr Ethel has come home with man flu 🙄 I've told him I think it's just hay-fever but he's sure it's definitely another case of man flu (he reckons he had 1 last week).
Me being the ever sympathetic partner of over 20 years shook my tub of vitamins at him and have left him trying to have a nap whilst Little Willy is taking her toy dinosaur to him to play with 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well,I have put aside a massive big piss pot for okeep! He has requested my big piss pot on Skanky Fred.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Evening folks, hope everyone is well in the Krusty house tonight 👽🤗❤😘 lovely day here, Ethel is right, not that warm this morning at all ooop ear but this afternoon has been fab! Night shift clocking in as always 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw the photo of him with his hand on her stomach and her with her beach balls inflated and just raised my eyebrows. Can’t be bothered with those two. Think they’re clever? More brains in a gnat!

• Haha
I saw the photo of him with his hand on her stomach and her with her beach balls inflated and just raised my eyebrows. Can’t be bothered with those two. Think they’re clever? More brains in a gnat!
Bloody sick of the sight of her inflated beach balls, the daft cow, she'll realise one day real men prefer natural ones any day of the week 👍👍😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.