Kristyjgreen #4 ASA clamping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go 😊
I wasn't putting the space between Perrie and Sian.

You're an angel, thank you so much xx

Reactions: 2
Krusty seems to be getting a little narky on her story towards her followers suggesting her location being tracked through Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Narky about this too yet you can guarantee she will have been gifted it from mamas and papas just like all the other stuff she has from them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Surely she can afford to replace the stuff and her insurance will likely cover it anyway although it seems like there was a lot of stuff in the car doesn’t it!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Narky about this too yet you can guarantee she will have been gifted it from mamas and papas just like all the other stuff she has from them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Surely she can afford to replace the stuff and her insurance will likely cover it anyway although it seems like there was a lot of stuff in the car doesn’t it!
Possibly all for insurance purposes that it was all in the car! We’ve got the same car and yes it’s a big boot but even we would struggle to get 3 prams in the boot and the rest of the things she’s making out 🤣 especially that double one she uses! She’s clearly hoping for a bunch of freebies

Reactions: 7
She’s too thick to understand that yes her location may be off but she posts everything on her Instagram anyway

Reactions: 7
Yeah exactly, sharing 2 brand new car seats plus all the prams and other stuff shown in that dumped photo let alone the “designer” bags. She’s forever posting when they’re away and tagging her location in
I wish insurance companies could see the level of stupidity before handing over a pay out sometimes

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I’ve read that posting online when you’re on holiday can actually invalidate your home insurance as you’re basically advertising it to burglars. No idea how the insurance company would actually check though

I’d imagine they would check your social media just like when people put in claims that they got sick on holiday. They’ve been known to check their Facebook and been caught out sit to the pics they’ve shared so I guess it is possible
They’d have a field day with Krusty

Reactions: 1
Nah it’s tit this happened to her, or anyone. They wouldn’t have targeted Kristy, just nice streets with more premium cars than houses. I’m glad they didn’t go in the house and no one got hurt.

Nah it’s tit this happened to her, or anyone. They wouldn’t have targeted Kristy, just nice streets with more premium cars than houses. I’m glad they didn’t go in the house and no one got hurt.
Obviously we’re all glad that they only took the car and not wishing this on anyone. It’s awful

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else noticed that neither of her kids ever smile properly? Even when she posts stories of little Ocean smiling it’s never a beaming smile, just a tiny closed mouth smile

How can she moan about someone getting a lovely mamas and papas pram for FREE when she constantly takes takes takes

Reactions: 6
Krusty definitely reads this! She just happens to show a video of little one smiling 🤣

• Haha
I’m sorry but WHY DOES SHE NEVER DRESS HER CHILDREN????!!!!!!! When they’re at home (not that you could call it home because they’re never there for more than a week) the children are ALWAYS naked or just in nappies ???!!!!! I don’t understand waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 😩😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 5
Here we go- the handouts to replace the ‘stolen’ ones have started despite the fact she can afford to replace them herself. Glorified scrounger 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Here we go- the handouts to replace the ‘stolen’ ones have started despite the fact she can afford to replace them herself. Glorified scrounger 🤬
I was coming to say the same thing. She could afford to pay for a replacement but why do that when you can wait for a gifted one 😡

£650 sling gifted for the second time and she has the gall to moan that someone took her pram when it was dumped!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed she’s pinned her revolting see through dress post?!!!!! Obviously thinks she’s down with the kids and wants it to remain in view at the top 🤣🤣 how bleeping vain is that. You’re in your mid 30’s babes.

A little Krusty v Perriesian. Oh dear oh dear!!!!!
Read the room Kirsty no one followed you for pics of your naked kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.